Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?

That is horseshit! There is no excuse to terrorize someone’s wife and kids.

That is just fucked up. You are better than that

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If it really happened. A busted door, and nobody was arrested? Are you kidding me?

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?
In other words you approve of sending goon squads after articulate Republican commentators.
I never said that
That was the clear meaning of your post. You tried to justify the threats of violence because you don't like his opinions.

Would they try this in Texas? If they did, what might the end result be?

You want to protest in public spaces that's one thing, to do so on someones property and to in fact intimidate and engage in an attempted break and enter when a mother and children are at home, that's quite another.

This madness might not end, but it has to be dealt with.
I suggest all Americans purchase Tear Gas Cannons to keep Liberals out of their front lawns and out of their streets.

That is horseshit! There is no excuse to terrorize someone’s wife and kids.

That is just fucked up. You are better than that

If it really happened. A busted door, and nobody was arrested? Are you kidding me?

Fuck the god damned door, they should not have been there to start with. What did Tucker’s wife and family do to deserve this?

How can you defend these actions? Would you be ok with such a thing happening to you?

In other words you approve of sending goon squads after articulate Republican commentators.
I never said that
That was the clear meaning of your post. You tried to justify the threats of violence because you don't like his opinions.
Sounds like you’re trying to PC police me, snowflake :itsok:

Trying to silence journalists is fascism.

The left want communism.

No borders, no walls, no USA at all.

You left wingers are such fucking dupes.

I never said that
More like trying to civilize you, fascist.

No more inciteful than that spewed by Lou Dobbs, Rachel Maddow, Jim Acosta, Don Lemon, etc

Why aren't people attacking THEIR doors?
Great question. What is Tucker doing differently? Hmm.

You want to protest in public spaces that's one thing, to do so on someones property and to in fact intimidate and engage in an attempted break and enter when a mother and children are at home, that's quite another.

I suggest all Americans purchase Tear Gas Cannons to keep Liberals out of their front lawns and out of their streets.

Nope. Way better stuff that hurts allot more and will mail them alittle.

I never said that
More like trying to civilize you, fascist.
Do you need a safe space? :itsok:

You sounds like a Fascist

she sounds like her time would be better spent hosting afternoons teas, and serving cucumber sandwiches.

She has no clue about history, or politics.

Just checked out his Twitter site. Pretty nasty feller.

Definitely part of the problem. People like this (and those who enable and spin for him) will never fix anything.

In Texas the response would have likely been a shotgun blast or 9mm rounds coming their way.

No more inciteful than that spewed by Lou Dobbs, Rachel Maddow, Jim Acosta, Don Lemon, etc

He is kissing the ass of the right instead of the left.

For all their issues, the right does not do shit like this.

Forced sterilization of Democrats (male or female) would go a long way toward saving America but it's totally unnecessary. Just make abortion on demand legal and FREE everywhere and the problem solves itself in one generation.

Since when is 6 people a mob?

Now if people are actually going and opening up his door and trespassing, call the cops and have them arrested.

This sounds more like a publicity stunt than anything... otherwise it would have been handled immediately.

What Tucker is doing is presenting logical, fact based arguments to support his views. What Dobbs, Maddow, Acosta, Lemon etc. are doingis spewing nothing but emotion.

Forum List

Back