Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

Isn’t it odd-

Hours after the protesters dispersed, police were still stationed near Carlson’s home, Pongratz said, adding the block will be under “special attention” for “as long as needed.”

“We’re going to keep an eye on the block and the area because of the earlier disturbance to make sure that nothing escalates,” he said, noting that the increased security was a decision made by police. “We wanted to make sure that it stayed safe ... in case they do come back.”

Nothing says anti-fascism like busting in doors of journalists and terrorizing their families!

"They made it clear that they were there to terrorize Carlson’s family. One of the “protesters” allegedly threatened to bring a pipe bomb to the home; another said the Carlsons should “leave town.” According to WaPo, a Facebook item posted by Smash Racism D.C. read “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!”"

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

After CNN rebukes those who call them a *mob*: CNN anchor: How dare you call these Democratic protesters a "mob"

"It was a threat,” said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”

Big deal We have crazy right wingers here that threaten to kill people every day. What did you expect when that stupid orange fool embraced the altRight.
Yeah because someone kicking in your front door to do you harm isn't violence. Can you use the restroom by yourself?

You got anything besides Carlson's word that even happened? Carlson lies a lot.
I read the WaPo article....looks like about 20 were there.....on the sidewalk and street...the cops came...but no one was arrested. If they'd been trying to break down the door, isn't that an odd way for the police to handle it?
And where are the arrested people who assaulted Carlson's home? The 911 call been released?

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?

That is horseshit! There is no excuse to terrorize someone’s wife and kids.

That is just fucked up. You are better than that

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?
In other words you approve of sending goon squads after articulate Republican commentators.
I never said that

Would they try this in Texas? If they did, what might the end result be?

You want to protest in public spaces that's one thing, to do so on someones property and to in fact intimidate and engage in an attempted break and enter when a mother and children are at home, that's quite another.

This madness might not end, but it has to be dealt with.

Let me go on the record....Jim Acosta is a tumbling dickweed. I hate him. I mean, I fucking hate him.

However, I am totally against anyone protesting him at his home. That is fascism at its core.

What the fuck are you lefties doing?

That is horseshit! There is no excuse to terrorize someone’s wife and kids.

That is just fucked up. You are better than that

It’s a reason. Not an excuse.

The Antifa professor who tweeted about teaching “future dead cops” founded the group that mobbed Tucker Carlson’s home on Wednesday.
250918prof.jpg

upload_2018-11-8_12-17-39.png

Antifa Mob That Targeted Carlson Founded by “Future Dead Cops” Prof

Oh giraffe neck this goofy looking sob is def. a leftist mental case who need thrown in to the nearest nut house he is a danger to society. Sounds just like SOROS, CLINTONS, OBAMA, BUSH.........

Destruction is coming stupid asses..........

Last edited:

You sounds like a Fascist

Actually he sounds like a good old fashioned douche bag.

Forum List

Back