Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

“Roughly 20 people had gathered outside Carlson’s residence, said Lt. Jon Pongratz of the D.C. police. “
And they cracked the front door.
‘They were threatening me and my family’: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters

Nothing says anti-fascism like busting in doors of journalists and terrorizing their families!

"They made it clear that they were there to terrorize Carlson’s family. One of the “protesters” allegedly threatened to bring a pipe bomb to the home; another said the Carlsons should “leave town.” According to WaPo, a Facebook item posted by Smash Racism D.C. read “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!”"

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

After CNN rebukes those who call them a *mob*: CNN anchor: How dare you call these Democratic protesters a "mob"

"It was a threat,” said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”
Ok. I just clicked on your link.......:71: Look at the picture of the threatening mob! All 4 or 5 of them on the sidewalk!
We can start a go fund me to pay white supremacists to go to the homes of key Democrats.
Go right ahead.

Nothing says anti-fascism like busting in doors of journalists and terrorizing their families!

"They made it clear that they were there to terrorize Carlson’s family. One of the “protesters” allegedly threatened to bring a pipe bomb to the home; another said the Carlsons should “leave town.” According to WaPo, a Facebook item posted by Smash Racism D.C. read “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!”"

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

After CNN rebukes those who call them a *mob*: CNN anchor: How dare you call these Democratic protesters a "mob"

"It was a threat,” said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”

Big deal We have crazy right wingers here that threaten to kill people every day. What did you expect when that stupid orange fool embraced the altRight.

Who? Besides your neo-Nazi Democrats, I mean.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So the answer is you can't. Okay.

Several crazy right wingers threatening to kill people mentioned in that thread. One even contemplating suicide.

Ok. I just clicked on your link.......:71: Look at the picture of the threatening mob! All 4 or 5 of them on the sidewalk!
A woman home alone and five thugs kicking in the door is a mob. How much more pathetic can you get than trying to justifying it by claiming it was only a few thugs.

Just another example of how sick these freaks are; they actually do think it's okay to break into houses and threaten families of those who don't toe their Party line, and it is time the country woke up to that fact.

Why doesn't the imitation journalist have firearms he is a rightist isn't he?
He says he does. That’s why they attacked when he wasn’t at home.
His wife and kids don't have any?
Apparently not.
Hmmmm, he doesn't sound like a very good Republican.
He certainly is not a conservative

We can all agree he is a lying idiot.

A woman home alone and five thugs kicking in the door is a mob. How much more pathetic can you get than trying to justifying it by claiming it was only a few thugs.

Just another example of how sick these freaks are; they actually do think it's okay to break into houses and threaten families of those who don't toe their Party line, and it is time the country woke up to that fact.

So now they broke in. This lie is getting bigger by the minute.

DrXXDxJVsAAGg9T.jpg

Had a similar type call on the phone and threatened to blow up our house among other things he was going to do at 3AM. I invited down for coffee and he declined. A few months later son invited him down to do a little work unloading a trailer and he came. No one touched him as I reiterated all those lovely things he claimed he'd do to me. He took off running after Rod told him he was free to chose anyone of the males here including my 15 year old nephew to take on if he liked. We have never seen anyone that can run that fast or jump as far as he did when he cleared the creek ditch at the north end of the property. Town cop asked us about it the next day and son assured him no one touched him. Town cop said this nineteen year old punk was blubbering, crying, had pissed and shit all over himself and finally got out enough for him to understand something like, 'they tried to kill me'. I think it was his demons doing the whine and all. Cop didn't ask what actually happened or the whole background of the situation. My nephew was half his size and I am much tinier than the nephew. The kid has been very respectful every time I have seen him since but swears up and down when he gets drunk at the bar we pulled a gun on him (we haven't had any guns around for years).

UMass students label 'right-wing trolls,' 'conservative apologists' as 'THE ENEMY'

• UMass Students Against Fascism organized a walkout, decrying “right-wing terror,” “conservative apologists,” and “rapist [Justice Brett] Kavanaugh.”
  • The group stipulated their "ENEMY" as “fascists, right-wing trolls, conservative apologists, etc.," saying those individuals "are not welcome at this event or the LINK event. You have been warned.”

UMassConfederateFlagVandalism_(1).jpg

Had a similar type call on the phone and threatened to blow up our house among other things he was going to do at 3AM. I invited down for coffee and he declined. A few months later son invited him down to do a little work unloading a trailer and he came. No one touched him as I reiterated all those lovely things he claimed he'd do to me. He took off running after Rod told him he was free to chose anyone of the males here including my 15 year old nephew to take on if he liked. We have never seen anyone that can run that fast or jump as far as he did when he cleared the creek ditch at the north end of the property. Town cop asked us about it the next day and son assured him no one touched him. Town cop said this nineteen year old punk was blubbering, crying, had pissed and shit all over himself and finally got out enough for him to understand something like, 'they tried to kill me'. I think it was his demons doing the whine and all. Cop didn't ask what actually happened or the whole background of the situation. My nephew was half his size and I am much tinier than the nephew. The kid has been very respectful every time I have seen him since but swears up and down when he gets drunk at the bar we pulled a gun on him (we haven't had any guns around for years).

Great story, and just as believable as lots of other stuff I read on the internet.

upload_2018-11-8_11-52-3.png

As leftist violence in the streets looms, Alex Jones sounds the alarm!

For years the MSM has ignored or justified Antifa’s thuggish behavior and now even Tucker Carlson’s house has been doxxed.

Alex explains that he predicted these attacks on patriots and says now is the time to wake up and be prepared for anything.

Maximum Alert! Deep State Terror Cells / Antifa Initiating Civil Emergency & Civil War Trigger Operations

We haven't seen anything yet they will be the distraction from the real biggie coming

Isn’t it odd-

Hours after the protesters dispersed, police were still stationed near Carlson’s home, Pongratz said, adding the block will be under “special attention” for “as long as needed.”

“We’re going to keep an eye on the block and the area because of the earlier disturbance to make sure that nothing escalates,” he said, noting that the increased security was a decision made by police. “We wanted to make sure that it stayed safe ... in case they do come back.”

Big deal We have crazy right wingers here that threaten to kill people every day. What did you expect when that stupid orange fool embraced the altRight.
Yeah because someone kicking in your front door to do you harm isn't violence. Can you use the restroom by yourself?

You got anything besides Carlson's word that even happened? Carlson lies a lot.
I read the WaPo article....looks like about 20 were there.....on the sidewalk and street...the cops came...but no one was arrested. If they'd been trying to break down the door, isn't that an odd way for the police to handle it?

View attachment 227623
As leftist violence in the streets looms, Alex Jones sounds the alarm!

For years the MSM has ignored or justified Antifa’s thuggish behavior and now even Tucker Carlson’s house has been doxxed.

Alex explains that he predicted these attacks on patriots and says now is the time to wake up and be prepared for anything.

Maximum Alert! Deep State Terror Cells / Antifa Initiating Civil Emergency & Civil War Trigger Operations

We haven't seen anything yet they will be the distraction from the real biggie coming

Alex Jones? Really?

Forum List

Back