Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

Nothing says anti-fascism like busting in doors of journalists and terrorizing their families!

"They made it clear that they were there to terrorize Carlsonā€™s family. One of the ā€œprotestersā€ allegedly threatened to bring a pipe bomb to the home; another said the Carlsons should ā€œleave town.ā€ According to WaPo, a Facebook item posted by Smash Racism D.C. read ā€œFascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!ā€"

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

After CNN rebukes those who call them a *mob*: CNN anchor: How dare you call these Democratic protesters a "mob"

"It was a threat,ā€ said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. ā€œThey werenā€™t protesting anything specific that I had said. They werenā€™t asking me to change anything. They werenā€™t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. ā€¦ They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.ā€
Who accused him of being a journalist?

Nothing says anti-fascism like busting in doors of journalists and terrorizing their families!

"They made it clear that they were there to terrorize Carlsonā€™s family. One of the ā€œprotestersā€ allegedly threatened to bring a pipe bomb to the home; another said the Carlsons should ā€œleave town.ā€ According to WaPo, a Facebook item posted by Smash Racism D.C. read ā€œFascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!ā€"

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

After CNN rebukes those who call them a *mob*: CNN anchor: How dare you call these Democratic protesters a "mob"

"It was a threat,ā€ said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. ā€œThey werenā€™t protesting anything specific that I had said. They werenā€™t asking me to change anything. They werenā€™t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. ā€¦ They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.ā€

Big deal We have crazy right wingers here that threaten to kill people every day. What did you expect when that stupid orange fool embraced the altRight.

Who? Besides your neo-Nazi Democrats, I mean.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Just admit it, You would feel a lot better if Tucker and his family was just killed...

Big deal We have crazy right wingers here that threaten to kill people every day. What did you expect when that stupid orange fool embraced the altRight.
Yeah because someone kicking in your front door to do you harm isn't violence. Can you use the restroom by yourself?

If they are on his property, that is trespassing, if they are breaking in his door, that is breaking and entering.....cops should be there.

Who? Besides your neo-Nazi Democrats, I mean.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Just admit it, You would feel a lot better if Tucker and his family was just killed...

I am not a right winger.

Ok. I just clicked on your link.......:71: Look at the picture of the threatening mob! All 4 or 5 of them on the sidewalk!

Yeah because someone kicking in your front door to do you harm isn't violence. Can you use the restroom by yourself?

You got anything besides Carlson's word that even happened? Carlson lies a lot.

Did you see the picture attached to the linked article? :71:

And he wears makeup to hide his shame.

Ok. I just clicked on your link.......:71: Look at the picture of the threatening mob! All 4 or 5 of them on the sidewalk!
A woman home alone and five thugs kicking in the door is a mob. How much more pathetic can you get than trying to justifying it by claiming it was only a few thugs.

A crew of actual journalists need to pick out about a half-dozen of these fucks at one of their ā€˜ralliesā€™, follow them around for a few days and do a day-in-the-life expose on each one.
Might not be able to find half a dozen from the OP's story.....not that many there according to the picture. Sorry.
What are you talking about? Iā€™ve seen plenty of photos where dozens of these hypocrite sheep were present.

Remember the deplorable trumpanzees stating that those who make false claims (of sexual assault) should be arrested and charged? How about those who make false claims of other sorts.....like....maybe....that their house was assaulted?

Carlson is a public figure he should expect this type of behavior by wack jobs like antifa....

Forum List

Back