Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

Nothing says anti-fascism like busting in doors of journalists and terrorizing their families!

"They made it clear that they were there to terrorize Carlson’s family. One of the “protesters” allegedly threatened to bring a pipe bomb to the home; another said the Carlsons should “leave town.” According to WaPo, a Facebook item posted by Smash Racism D.C. read “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!”"

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

After CNN rebukes those who call them a *mob*: CNN anchor: How dare you call these Democratic protesters a "mob"

"It was a threat,” said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”

Big deal We have crazy right wingers here that threaten to kill people every day. What did you expect when that stupid orange fool embraced the altRight.
How many are breaking down the door of your home dickhead?

DoUWant.jpg

Nothing says anti-fascism like busting in doors of journalists and terrorizing their families!

"They made it clear that they were there to terrorize Carlson’s family. One of the “protesters” allegedly threatened to bring a pipe bomb to the home; another said the Carlsons should “leave town.” According to WaPo, a Facebook item posted by Smash Racism D.C. read “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!”"

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

After CNN rebukes those who call them a *mob*: CNN anchor: How dare you call these Democratic protesters a "mob"

"It was a threat,” said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”

Rich white kids. Wish they would do it here. I really do.

The dangers get worse as they mess with the people they are . This is the push the Dems want we are already under Martial Law half the dumbasses don't know it, but Trump has to flip Obama's martial Law in order to change what he has done. Complicated for me to put it down step by step but it's coming.,.

Well, if he lived here, it would be a 'shoot on sight' thing if they try it again.

Time to start rounding them up, and either locking them up or deporting them. These scum are rarely tough, it will be easy to get names and addresses by just picking up one of the punks and bag quite a few of them.

Tucker needs to get his wife a 12 gauge for Christmas...
And ozro, Ringel is correct. Remove the booby trap before you kill some girl scout selling cookies...

i use these nifty little tripwire alarms that fire 22 blanks on my property. they work well to keep away unwanted 2 and 4 legged intruders, and let me know what area is breeched.
I would reccomend the carlson family investigate how they could benefit from using these devices themselves.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's called a booby trap and is illegal. If someone is injured or killed by your devises you are civilly liable.

they cannot injure, even if held while going off. sold on amazon even. they use nailgun reloads nothing else fits. nice try. just a noisemaker though

Big deal We have crazy right wingers here that threaten to kill people every day. What did you expect when that stupid orange fool embraced the altRight.
You're a facist little prick.

And you have cooties, soooo.

Maxine Waters should be arrested for being the leader of BLM and Antifa

I know she is the leader of both because she is an angry black woman and they are dangerous.

i use these nifty little tripwire alarms that fire 22 blanks on my property. they work well to keep away unwanted 2 and 4 legged intruders, and let me know what area is breeched.
I would reccomend the carlson family investigate how they could benefit from using these devices themselves.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's called a booby trap and is illegal. If someone is injured or killed by your devises you are civilly liable.

they cannot injure, even if held while going off. sold on amazon even. they use nailgun reloads nothing else fits. nice try. just a noisemaker though
Okay.

Okay.

i mostly want to keep predators and people away. I sure don't want to injure a cow, which roam around. i think it could do the same for them

No reason to believe anybody's door is being broken down. All you got is Carlson's word for it, and he lies a lot.

No reason to believe anybody's door is being broken down. All you got is Carlson's word for it, and he lies a lot.
It really doesn’t matter, antifa are doing what they’re supposed to do... physically attacking people they disagree with... anonymously They have to cover up their faces so their mothers don’t ground them

And ozro, Ringel is correct. Remove the booby trap before you kill some girl scout selling cookies...

they're .22 blanks. Loud but fairly harmless; you might get a powder burn if you fired one within an inch or two of your skin.

Who? Besides your neo-Nazi Democrats, I mean.

they're .22 blanks. Loud but fairly harmless; you might get a powder burn if you fired one within an inch or two of your skin.

the ones i have are heavy steel, i got them from the local livestock association who deem them range safe. i had one go off on the seat of my quad, (never hire addicts as farmhands), and it didnt burn anything .
i was advocating nonlethal self defense. sounds like gunshot, likely to scatter a crowd. nobody gets hurt. put the kids back to bed ect ect

Who? Besides your neo-Nazi Democrats, I mean.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back