Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were.offended when .one person was asked to leave but you are ok with this?

That makes you a huge hypocrite.

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.

Nothing in your story is true, as confirmed by both Sanders and the restaurant owner.

The party wasn’t “driven from the restaurant”. Only Sanders was asked to leave. She immediately agreed, and they both informed their party quietly. The rest of the group agreed to leave with her.

No one was chased from the restaurant, there was no screaming. Everyone was treated professionally so cut with the alt-right lies here.

The owner of the Red Hen explains why she asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave

So Sanders is a class act. Not surprising.

There were 9 people in the Sander's party...and the owner chased them across the street screaming when they went to another restaurant.....there, now you're all caught up, moron.

Nothing in your story is true, as confirmed by both Sanders and the restaurant owner.

The party wasn’t “driven from the restaurant”. Only Sanders was asked to leave. She immediately agreed, and they both informed their party quietly. The rest of the group agreed to leave with her.

No one was chased from the restaurant, there was no screaming. Everyone was treated professionally so cut with the alt-right lies here.

Sure, that must explain why Red Hen employees followed the Sanders group and continue to harass them.

Sure, that must explain why Red Hen employees followed the Sanders group and continue to harass them.
As if there is a professional way to kick quiet paying customers out.

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
Check out the trumpanzee snowflakes.

What? Where? I've heard about them but never actually saw one in the wild before. They're incredibly rare after all.

why are you worried about anyone then?

That's an odd response. Are you really 'worried' about whether Sanders got to eat at the Red Hen or not?
not at all, but it wasn't her choice not to eat there and that is bothering to me. I don't care who it would have been either. the days of singling people out because of some reason is over. ask the blacks how they felt.

Two things I know, if Obama weren't served somewhere you wouldn't give two shits and neither would I.
it would be wrong. again, it doesn't matter who it was. I'll say that forever. those days are supposed to be over. yet the left is still at it.

OK, a conservative is now telling me that it's wrong for a business to refuse service to someone. Interesting.

The law should apply equally to all. Either everyone is assured service or no one is protected.

This is why successful businesses have a marketing director or public relations agent. The old crone thought this would be a terrific publicity stunt that would send the area commies running to her dive for under-cooked chicken. And it blew up on her to the extent she's been closed since it happened and may not reopen at all. The landlord said she and her first partner and now her second partner (the chef) put their own money into refurbishing the old building. If she does go under, hopefully it costs her everything she's saved.....it's about time a real price was paid for this kind of senseless bullying.

People will be protesting if the Red Hen reopens. A couple hundred people in pickups "rolling coal" in front of the Red Hen will really catch people's attention and let them know that conservatives aren't welcome.

BTW, are you libs planning to drive out to Lexington for the reopening to dine at this joint?

People will be protesting if the Red Hen reopens. A couple hundred people in pickups "rolling coal" in front of the Red Hen will really catch people's attention and let them know that conservatives aren't welcome.

BTW, are you libs planning to drive out to Lexington for the reopening to dine at this joint?

Not sure about the chicken, but they may be serving crow when they reopen.

Sicko Democrats. Unbelievable. :cuckoo:
Except that it's bullshit. That never happened.
Sure it did. You weren’t there right? They were and said so! Got anything?

You're falling for fake news. It didn't happen.

Sure it did the family said so. What you got? Why didn’t you answer?

No, it didn't and they didn't. You are falling for fake news.

So still nothing. You weren’t there right?

And you were?

You mean kinda like what ABC did to comedian Roseanne Barr for making a joke about a politician?

That was no joke: that was an obscene attack. You know how you tell if it's a joke? It has to be funny.

These so-called comedians today ONLY make obscene attacks. They are never funny.

Maybe so.
Then I'm just waiting for when Kathy Griffin, Steve Colbert, Rosie O'Donnell and half a dozen others get canned, lose their jobs and get ousted from the industry for life as well.
Let me know.

And you were?
The family was and they said it happened. All I need. If you weren’t there, how the fk would you know?

And you were?
The family was and they said it happened. All I need. If you weren’t there, how the fk would you know?
Other people have said it didn't happen. Suckabee lies for a living. Who you gonna believe?

And you were?
Other people have said it didn't happen. Suckabee lies for a living. Who you gonna believe?
You weren’t there. You have no fking idea. They said it happened. So your pandering is useless

You mean kinda like what ABC did to comedian Roseanne Barr for making a joke about a politician?

That was no joke: that was an obscene attack. You know how you tell if it's a joke? It has to be funny.

These so-called comedians today ONLY make obscene attacks. They are never funny.

Maybe so.
Then I'm just waiting for when Kathy Griffin, Steve Colbert, Rosie O'Donnell and half a dozen others get canned, lose their jobs and get ousted from the industry for life as well.
Let me know.

Their lack of talent will take care of that eventually.

The red hens secret sauce most likely comes from a bidet....
What a filthy thing to say. You're always so low class.

How do you know Rustic is always low class, you only just joined or are you a Sock or whatever? Rustic is better class than your ilk who support killing the most innocent as they slumber in the womb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back