Red vs Blue areas - Which would make the better country?

RUNVS

Jan 22, 2015
I know the boarders would be insane but imagine if the USA was broken up into two separate countries based on the 2012 election

Vozr1Vi.jpg

How different would each nation be, what would the economies of each nation be like, different social systems, tax codes, imports, exports and generally which country would you prefer to live in?

What would the foreign policies of each country be like as well? Which country do you think would be more successful?

Very misleading to include to Purple areas that Obama got less than 48% of the vote. Especially since many of these areas have voted for Republican congressmen in that same election. The liberal areas would shrink even more if the map was truly representative of a 50% vote or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Red states would be wealthy, prosperous and very peaceful places...

The Blue states would be poor, violent and ugly places constantly raiding the Red states for food and toilet paper.

Hell,we dont need to speculate...
Just look at the dem run cities across America.
Destroit being the classic example.

Possibly somewhere in the middle or slightly "purplish".

I understand accountability and wanting to balance things, but we also need to value what makes us a first world country. Red = nothing ever gets done and the corporations have all the power, blue = everyone is poor as nothing is ever created and the government does as it wishes.

So a middle ground or slightly leaning blue is the best.

I know the boarders would be insane but imagine if the USA was broken up into two separate countries based on the 2012 election

Vozr1Vi.jpg

How different would each nation be, what would the economies of each nation be like, different social systems, tax codes, imports, exports and generally which country would you prefer to live in?

What would the foreign policies of each country be like as well? Which country do you think would be more successful?

Another thread like this, make this one the 157,986,057,890,347,970 of it on the forums and old chat rooms.

The Blue states would be poor, violent and ugly places constantly raiding the Red states for food and toilet paper.
What about all the poor in the red states? I mean working WHITE poor...in Appalachia etc. With republicans love of corporatism and free trade that sends jobs overseas where are these people supposed to work? Its not so cut and dry. Not at all.

Vozr1Vi.jpg

This fails as a false dilemma fallacy.

What about all the poor in the red states? I mean working WHITE poor...in Appalachia etc. With republicans love of corporatism and free trade that sends jobs overseas where are these people supposed to work? Its not so cut and dry. Not at all.

Thats a pretty simplistic view.
barry shut down the coal mines and that made it infinitely worse in Appalachia.

How about u list those "red cities" that are wonderful Utopias ??

And there lies the problem Timmy....
The inner cities of America are filled with ghetto trash that are there only because of the density of victims to choose from.

Our big cities are full of lowlife vermin even in the south. Although the density is higher in the north.

The inner cities of America are filled with ghetto trash that are there only because of the density of victims to choose from.

Our big cities are full of lowlife vermin even in the south. Although the density is higher in the north.

So you can't answer my question .

Conservative bullshit mantra #37 : blame all city problems on democrats . Never admit to any city being in republican control . Even those in red states.

So you can't answer my question .

Conservative bullshit mantra #37 : blame all city problems on democrats . Never admit to any city being in republican control . Even those in red states.

How about you list those liberal cities that are shinning beacons of light?

Forum List

Back