Redistribution of wealth... didn't work under Obama

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I have mixed feelings on this issue. I speak for millions of Americans when I say that there is something terribly wrong when some people have 10 homes, only live in one or 2 and then on the other hand, we see people sleeping on the sidewalk, in the dead of winter!

But I am not a Marxist, as many posters here know. So what is my solution to the problem?

Here is one solution: People listen to Jesus, who said to give to the poor and then follow Him. It seems to me that would solve the problem if everyone actually did that.

But since most people are not going to do that because if they were, they would be doing it already...

I have no idea how the problem gets solved. And don't ask me how I myself would help the homeless because I help them when I can and I just cannot do much. I've already pared my possessions down...

Michelle and Barack are on the ocean in multiple homes with the global climate change raising the oceans and the peasants paying trillions of dollars from their meager wages for them in that scam..
Good for them at least they made out. I hear Donald did his usual and lost money on the deal.

I have mixed feelings on this issue. I speak for millions of Americans when I say that there is something terribly wrong when some people have 10 homes, only live in one or 2 and then on the other hand, we see people sleeping on the sidewalk, in the dead of winter!

But I am not a Marxist, as many posters here know. So what is my solution to the problem?

Here is one solution: People listen to Jesus, who said to give to the poor and then follow Him. It seems to me that would solve the problem if everyone actually did that.

But since most people are not going to do that because if they were, they would be doing it already...

I have no idea how the problem gets solved. And don't ask me how I myself would help the homeless because I help them when I can and I just cannot do much. I've already pared my possessions down...
Organized religion ruined this country and others. These so called Jesus lovers show up to church on Sunday pretending to be do gooders, and when they leave, it's Jesus who.

Michelle and Barack are on the ocean in multiple homes with the global climate change raising the oceans and the peasants paying trillions of dollars from their meager wages for them in that scam..
Are you saying that since global warming is going to kill us all... OOPS... I mean "climate change" is going to kill us all in some 15 years

why does Obummer have a house (or 2 or whatever) at the beach?

Is that what you are saying? Because many of us are wondering about it

Then again, I guess if we're all toast in 15 years... why not buy a house at the beach? Why not eat, drink and be merry and persecute the conservatives...?

And Trump? Isn't he doing the same? Why not include him?

Organized religion ruined this country and others. These so called Jesus lovers show up to church on Sunday pretending to be do gooders, and when they leave, it's Jesus who.
right... 100% of them. What a lie

Redistribution to the top went perfectly as planned during the W. Bush administration and when the crash happened, many of the biggest players got paid back. Obama even helped pay some of it back to the top, but did reign over the return of jobs (finally) and stabilization of the middle and lower income classes.

If I own 2 houses does that stop the person living on the street from owning or living in a house? I've always been confused by the narrative that an individual having a lot of wealth somehow keeps someone else from having success. There isn't a finite amount of money or wealth in the world. It's not as if every dollar I amass is taking a dollar from someone else.

Redistribution to the top went perfectly as planned during the W. Bush administration and when the crash happened, many of the biggest players got paid back. Obama even helped pay some of it back to the top, but did reign over the return of jobs (finally) and stabilization of the middle and lower income classes.
Lie.

His policies were anti-job

Trump is the one who gave us jobs, even jobs from companies that had been overseas but returned because of

TRUMP

Lower classes fell behind under Obama.

No matter who tries that collectivist bullshit, it never "works", unless the objective is to fuck people out of their shit to enrich some ruling class assfucker. All of the bullshit "redistribution" the meat puppet faggot did only enriched democrook donors. The working class got a stagnant economy in return.
The jobs came back in spite of the meat puppet faggot. Not because his incompetent management somehow created an avenue for productivity.

The big businessmen are concerned with one thing. Having a low wage labor force. That's why they don't like unions, paid vacation, paid sick time, and everything else that helps working people. You know, the real americans, those who bust their butts just to barely hang on.

Lie.

His policies were anti-job

Trump is the one who gave us jobs, even jobs from companies that had been overseas but returned because of

TRUMP
Well, there is this:
rtp03.jpg

and this:
fredgraph.png

and this:
Historical-Employment-10-6-17.png

Forum List

Back