Redistribution of wealth... didn't work under Obama

poor folk are out there catching hell every single day of their lives, it's like they have to go to war every to save their families from the nuclear bomb of capitalism that's about to drop on them. rich folks like Trump & privileged spoiled white boys like me never worked a day in their life
capitalism per se is NOT the enemy

Capitalism has brought more people out of poverty than any system known to man. I have studied history and don't say this lightly.

And it is totally laughable that Trump never worked a day in his life. Get out of here already! He even made his children learn how to (as I believe he did before them) run caterpillars and other heavy equipment at job sites.

You can't fool me with this garbage. I've read just about every book by or about Trump that exists.

It was upward redistribution, same as the COVID shutdowns. They were transfers of money from the poorest to the richest.
Michael Schumacher was one of the greatest formula 1 drivers of all time

but when he missed just one turn at a particular race in Belgium, his whole career was ruined

black people missed a turn in the game of life with covid, and now they're ruined for life

as of 2021, whites owned 90 percent of the wealth, despite being less than 60 percent of the population

black people are around 15 percent of the population, yet own only 2 percent of the wealth

Big Mama Thornton sang the original version of "Hound Dog" years before Elvis did. Elvis stole it and made millions off it

which one is black and which is white again?

I'm trying to find the relevancy to OP in the last few posts

Maybe I'm just tired or something.............

Time for my coffee.. haven't had any yet today... probably going through coffee withdrawals... hmmmmm... don't really care about fast car drivers and such like things... and dont see the relevancy of people singing Elvis songs and such..

Read it from the Bible, not a paraphrase.
What?

I forgot already... dont want to go backwards to find it

what's in the bible?

of course you probably read the Bible that was written by Karl Marx or some such moron

Left Wing economics is government slavery.
The poor stay poor.
The ruling elite slave masters live like royalty.
The middle-class workers are the slaves

Cuban redistribution of wealth
povertycubaafjakdja.jpg

North Korea redistribution of wealth
poverty north koreasdlkslfjslf.jpg

Venezuela redistribution of wealth
poverty venezuelakdhskjfhskdhhf.jpg

It happens every time.
Obama became rich.
Pelosi became rich.
AOC became rich.

The Corrupt Democrat Politicians promise their Dumb Democrat Voters that they will punish the evil rich people and give the money to the poor.
But then the Democrat Politicians become multi-millionaires while they are "serving the Public"

I'm trying to find the relevancy to OP in the last few posts

Maybe I'm just tired or something.............

Time for my coffee.. haven't had any yet today... probably going through coffee withdrawals... hmmmmm... don't really care about fast car drivers and such like things... and dont see the relevancy of people singing Elvis songs and such..
with the elvis thing i was just making the point that capitalism and people preferring whites over blacks goes back a long way...also i like to interject pop culture into political conversations whenever i can...it's more fun that way...

Right alongside Clinton, Pelosi, Sanders, Warren and most other politicians who enter politics middle class and quickly become multi millionaires.
Don’t forget Joe from Scranton. All of these Democrats look like fools with their hard-on for a billionaire-turned politician’s taxes yet they think nothing of lifelong Democrat politicians turning into multimillionaires on politician’s salaries.

with the elvis thing i was just making the point that capitalism and people preferring whites over blacks goes back a long way...also i like to interject pop culture into political conversations whenever i can...it's more fun that way...
I find it rather irrelevant in Politics..

Don’t forget Joe from Scranton. All of these Democrats look like fools with their hard-on for a billionaire-turned politician’s taxes yet they think nothing of lifelong Democrat politicians turning into multimillionaires on politician’s salaries.
yeh, everyone forgets this point

well, not everyone. . just the dims

and their useful idiots

Forum List

Back