Redistribution of wealth... didn't work under Obama

Marx thought everyone should be poor as well.
Maybe they should. It would teach them humility. Then they couldn't look down their pampered noses at homeless people. I don't know.. if people would do as Jesus said and SHARE with the homeless and other unfortunates, we would not have the problems we have. AND we wouldn't have to give up capitalism entirely. But people generally speaking are very selfish.. This is MINE.. Go get your own damn mansion.. Oh, you're disabled and no one will hire you. Too bad. Get lost

stuff like that.

Maybe they should. It would teach them humility. Then they couldn't look down their pampered noses at homeless people. I don't know.. if people would do as Jesus said and SHARE with the homeless and other unfortunates, we would not have the problems we have. AND we wouldn't have to give up capitalism entirely. But people generally speaking are very selfish.. This is MINE.. Go get your own damn mansion.. Oh, you're disabled and no one will hire you. Too bad. Get lost

stuff like that.
We take pretty good care of the poor in America. Poor in America is well- off in many other places.

Last edited:
We take pretty good care of the poor in America. Poor in America is well- off in many other places.
obviously there are still problems and big govt doesn't work, just makes people dependent, which means POOR

so the dims can get their votes in perpetuity

obviously there are still problems and big govt doesn't work, just makes people dependent, which means POOR

so the dims can get their votes in perpetuity
People stay on welfare because it often pays more than they are able to earn by working.

My point is that no one has to "sell all they have and give to the poor" in order to care for the poor. This isn't 30 A.D.

None of those charts I posted came from any of those people. Grow up. Numbers don't lie and more often than not, tell most of the story, whether you like the story or not.

Numbers don't lie, you do.

Revise history if it helps you sleep nights, but there was this thing called covid "trump's fault" and the Demonicrats shut everything down.

I realize leftists are cause and effect challenged, but when you shut everything down that means people aren't working, DESPITE employers begging for employees while Trump was in office.

Following the election, your dirty Demonics removed restrictions DESPITE there being twice the cases as a year earlier under Trump.

Again that cause and effect you can't calculate, jobs were being filled DESPITE the Democrooks dumbing people down and creating an environment for laziness.

Yet you leftists want to pretend "Biden built jobs" when he didn't do dick.

I'd point out that all of your charts and graphs are out of date--2008, 2017 and 2020. Those numbers, and many other benchmarks have changed since 2020 with the vegetable.
They have not for the Obama years and that was the question.

Numbers don't lie, you do.

Revise history if it helps you sleep nights, but there was this thing called covid "trump's fault" and the Demonicrats shut everything down.

I realize leftists are cause and effect challenged, but when you shut everything down that means people aren't working, DESPITE employers begging for employees while Trump was in office.

Following the election, your dirty Demonics removed restrictions DESPITE there being twice the cases as a year earlier under Trump.

Again that cause and effect you can't calculate, jobs were being filled DESPITE the Democrooks dumbing people down and creating an environment for laziness.

Yet you leftists want to pretend "Biden built jobs" when he didn't do dick.
I don't actually care why or how the jobs were created. I am just glad that most people wanting and willing to work for a living have the opportunity. Sorry, it makes you feel bad.:itsok:

Organized religion ruined this country and others. These so called Jesus lovers show up to church on Sunday pretending to be do gooders, and when they leave, it's Jesus who.
Is that what those dark people in Baltimore, Chicago, St Louis, New York and Lost Angeles do? How racist of you to point that out.

The big businessmen are concerned with one thing. Having a low wage labor force. That's why they don't like unions, paid vacation, paid sick time, and everything else that helps working people. You know, the real americans, those who bust their butts just to barely hang on.
We should probably recruit tens of millions of thirdworlders to help the situation huh?

It took me ten seconds to validate that picture is of the Dominican Republican after Hurricane Sandy hit.
You should write Microsoft Bing a letter and tell them that their caption for the picture is wrong.
But the point is still true.
Left Wing economics does not lift the poor.
It enslaves the middle class and creates more poor people.
cuban poverty.JPG

Seems to me that I remember a parable that said something about it being easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
The concluding statement was, "with God all things are possible".

I have mixed feelings on this issue. I speak for millions of Americans when I say that there is something terribly wrong when some people have 10 homes, only live in one or 2 and then on the other hand, we see people sleeping on the sidewalk, in the dead of winter!

But I am not a Marxist, as many posters here know. So what is my solution to the problem?

Here is one solution: People listen to Jesus, who said to give to the poor and then follow Him. It seems to me that would solve the problem if everyone actually did that.

But since most people are not going to do that because if they were, they would be doing it already...

I have no idea how the problem gets solved. And don't ask me how I myself would help the homeless because I help them when I can and I just cannot do much. I've already pared my possessions down...
Lol, it sure as hell did. It git redistributed to the rich the same exact way it has happened since 1971 and does to thus day.

I don't actually care why or how the jobs were created. I am just glad that most people wanting and willing to work for a living have the opportunity. Sorry, it makes you feel bad.:itsok:
The bottom line is, obozo and his regressive policy objectives stifled and stagnated growth and job creation. Nothing he did contributed to prosperity for anyone unless they were getting federal funds for bullshit "green energy" schemes and other graft.

The mere election of Trump inspired investment, and his regulation gutting pulled the anchors up so that the economy could go apeshit. I was a logistics manager during that period and it was like night/day for that transition. The company went from marginal profits to gorging on revenue and if we could find more employees it would have been even better.

The bottom line is, obozo and his regressive policy objectives stifled and stagnated growth and job creation. Nothing he did contributed to prosperity for anyone unless they were getting federal funds for bullshit "green energy" schemes and other graft.

The mere election of Trump inspired investment, and his regulation gutting pulled the anchors up so that the economy could go apeshit. I was a logistics manager during that period and it was like night/day for that transition. The company went from marginal profits to gorging on revenue and if we could find more employees it would have been even better.

I went back to work pretty quick, considering I refused to move across the country for the corporation I had 22 years with. Basically I had an offer by a corp VP to move to east coast operations on his staff, in an admin/ troubleshooter and asset resource mgt on the continuing decline of the corporation. But I remember the morning traffic going back to work (opting duck into DOD, due to known experience, but staying only one year before going back to civilian employment to avoid longer commute), that traffic being almost nil, and the pickup in traffic as people went back to work. OK, that is a person perspective, you may not have been able to observe and make judgements about, where you were or in your situation. I had the resources, but not the time to sit around waiting (whining) for civilian business to pick back up after the crash, as I was still planning on retiring on or before age 60, so I had to have an income stream to poor directly into putting my retirement back together with time running out or personally failing to attain goals. Obama's policies did not stop me and civilian employment (hurt here severely) did pick up and maintain growth, clean into and through the Trump administration. I never had illusions the crash at the end of the Bush administration would be a short term deal (as it was that deep) and was only expecting stabilization, which I did see.

Forum List

Back