🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
"Specifically, Jones posted disapproving comments on Twitter after the Rams drafted defensive end Michael Sam — and after ESPN showed an on-air kiss between Sam and another man who wasn’t his twin brother. Jones said “omg” after the kiss was televised, and later called the moment “horrible.”

Dolphins fine, suspend Don Jones from offseason program | ProFootballTalk

The Dolphins announced that cornerback Don Jones has been fined by the team and excused from offseason workouts “until such time that he undergoes and completes educational training for his recent comments made on social media during the NFL Draft.”

"Educational training"?... Holy fucking shit... We are in trouble as a Species.

And this is just the beginning kids. They started with the most "manly" thing this Nation had to offer the World and they are going to springboard off of that and make is so that your Church can't Preach from Leviticus and that YOU can't say "OMG" when two men are kissing on TV.

:)

peace...

but fag bashing just isn't popular like it used to be...as evidenced by the homophobes that are losing their jobs over their bigotry.

1/2 the Kilt agrees with people Losing their Jobs if they don't agree with her Sexual Defiance or DARE to voice their Opinion via the 1st Amendment.

We are in a bad way in the Country...

peace...

but fag bashing just isn't popular like it used to be...as evidenced by the homophobes that are losing their jobs over their bigotry.

1/2 the Kilt agrees with people Losing their Jobs if they don't agree with her Sexual Defiance or DARE to voice their Opinion via the 1st Amendment.

peace...

In a year you won't have to worry, you people will be in FMEA camps , they are almost ready now :eusa_whistle:

peace...

What, I thought ya'll liked those "right to work" states. You don't have a right to play for the NFL or have a TV show. I have to be very careful about the things I say at work...it's not a 1st Amendment issue.

You already knew that though...you just needed another gay thread. Haven't met your quota for the month?

peace...

What, I thought ya'll liked those "right to work" states. You don't have a right to play for the NFL or have a TV show. I have to be very careful about the things I say at work...it's not a 1st Amendment issue.

You already knew that though...you just needed another gay thread. Haven't met your quota for the month?

^Supports Reeducation Camps... :thup:

peace...

If a Tranny is let go because of it's "Free Speech" or "Free Expression" in the Workplace SeaBiscuit would not sound the same way about it...

Because "she" is a Dishonest Twat. :thup:

peace...

I'm not a football fan, but I don't think any of the other draftees were shown kissing or hugging their significant others. It is a private moment, eh?

The Gay Mafia rules.

Except I never said I supported anyone losing their job. I do support the apparent dying off of homophobia though...especially because it makes Mal batcrap insane. :lol:

In a few years it might not be enough to just be indifferent about Gay men.
You will have to be pro gay.
If you say you are not gay it just might not be enough to be accepted in society.
WE ALL will have to provide some evidence that we tried a gay sex act at least a few times
and had evidence we didn't like it.

I'm not a football fan, but I don't think any of the other draftees were shown kissing or hugging their significant others. It is a private moment, eh?

The Gay Mafia rules.

Reeeeeaaaallly? Never before seen eh? :lol:

You guys are so funny...

Gross. Disgusting. Weird. Watching NFL players kiss wives, girlfriends

drewbrees002_medium.jpg

ericdecker003_medium.jpg

rgiii007_medium.jpg

lawrencetynes006_medium.jpg

joeflacco005_medium.jpg

First it's forbidden. Then it's permitted. Then it's mandatory.
The NFL is doing itself no favors. No one wants to see that shit. They'll turn off the set before they watch crap like that and a sissified NFL will find itself out of business.

Except I never said I supported anyone losing their job. I do support the apparent dying off of homophobia though...especially because it makes Mal batcrap insane. :lol:

So a heterosexual guy witnessing a sexually romantic kiss between two men is homophobic if he finds it disgusting?

You don't have a Right to Feelings anymore... Or at least to Express them.

Plenty of people who are Pro-Gay here have said they would never considering being with the same Sex and that they are Repulsed by it...

That's not Homophobic though because they are on the right side of the Cause in Word and Action, it's OK for them to be Disgusted by Gays. :rofl:

peace...

The NFL is doing itself no favors. No one wants to see that shit. They'll turn off the set before they watch crap like that and a sissified NFL will find itself out of business.

ESPN cut to a Gay Bar when Sam was picked by the Rams...

This is about "Forward"ing the Gay Agenda... From the President's immediate call to him to the Punishing of Football players for finding Men Kissing to be Disgusting.

peace...

I told the NFL exactly what I thought of them.

That Sports was always someplace we could go to forget about politics.

A pure meritocracy where your background doesn't matter, where your race doesn't matter and where your sexual preferences didn't matter.

I recall one time Warren Sapp made a pro-Lying Cocksucker-in-Chief remark on NFLN -- He has never made one since.

This is the thing with dimocrap scum.... They're like communists, like Orwell, like Huxley, they want to force their politics, their beliefs, down our throats 24/7/365 and want NO part of society to be a Politics-Free Zone.

I swear to God, they'd have political slogans on toilet paper if they could get away with it.

I refuse to buy Pepsi products because they all but stole the Lying Cocksucker in Chiefs logo. And they're not even hiding their political preferences anymore. Watch their ads. Figure it out. Subliminal, but undeniable.

I'm sick of politics. I hate politics and I despise politicians.

Especially dimocraps. They'd politicize..... Well, there's NOTHING they wouldn't politicize if they thought they could get away with it.

ESPN cut to a Gay Bar when Sam was picked by the Rams...

This is about "Forward"ing the Gay Agenda... From the President's immediate call to him to the Punishing of Football players for finding Men Kissing to be Disgusting.

peace...

Oh yeah. I am DONE with ESPN. Never again. I'll even forego MNF if they get the contract again.

Did you see the tirade they let loose with near the very end of the Draft? It's been pulled and scrubbed but I'll find it later and post it if you want me to.

Meanwhile, here's a liberal Black Man's feelings on the topic -- And mine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sprhdioy6E]ESPN's Smith: 'Very, Very Dangerous' to Condemn People for Reaction to Sam's Kiss - YouTube[/ame]

40 years ago alot or Americans found it disgusting if a black man kissed a white woman. Hell, there was an uproar when captain kirk kissed that black lady on star trek. 120 years ago it was scandalous for a woman to show her ankle in public. Whether you like it or not, American society generally gets more socially progressive as time marches on.

I told the NFL exactly what I thought of them.

That Sports was always someplace we could go to forget about politics.

A pure meritocracy where your background doesn't matter, where your race doesn't matter and where your sexual preferences didn't matter.

I recall one time Warren Sapp made a pro-Lying Cocksucker-in-Chief remark on NFLN -- He has never made one since.

This is the thing with dimocrap scum.... They're like communists, like Orwell, like Huxley, they want to force their politics, their beliefs, down our throats 24/7/365 and want NO part of society to be a Politics-Free Zone.

I swear to God, they'd have political slogans on toilet paper if they could get away with it.

I refuse to buy Pepsi products because they all but stole the Lying Cocksucker in Chiefs logo. And they're not even hiding their political preferences anymore. Watch their ads. Figure it out. Subliminal, but undeniable.

I'm sick of politics. I hate politics and I despise politicians.

Especially dimocraps. They'd politicize..... Well, there's NOTHING they wouldn't politicize if they thought they could get away with it.

Too funny! Pepsi had their logo first. But just goes to show what an idiot you are. Well done, doofus. :eusa_clap:

I do not like Modern Family. I hate three things about it:

1. That it isn't funny.
2. That it preaches.
3. That the gay couple is in your face all the time.

I'm getting this statement in before it gets to the point where they come after me.

Forum List

Back