🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

In a few years it might not be enough to just be indifferent about Gay men.
You will have to be pro gay.
If you say you are not gay it just might not be enough to be accepted in society.
WE ALL will have to provide some evidence that we tried a gay sex act at least a few times
and had evidence we didn't like it.

You might not be far off the mark. If a gay man comes on to some straight guy, will that guy have any right to refuse? Isn't that homophobia if the man says no? He's not willing to at least try. Would he refuse if it was a woman?

I disagree that someone would have to prove they didn't like it. The MUST like it. If they don't, that's proof positive they are anti gay.

Except I never said I supported anyone losing their job. I do support the apparent dying off of homophobia though...especially because it makes Mal batcrap insane. :lol:

So a heterosexual guy witnessing a sexually romantic kiss between two men is homophobic if he finds it disgusting?

Yes, that's in the actual definition of the word "homophobia". Look it up.

If you say you are not gay it just might not be enough to be accepted in society.
WE ALL will have to provide some evidence that we tried a gay sex act at least a few times

You might not be far off the mark. If a gay man comes on to some straight guy, will that guy have any right to refuse? Isn't that homophobia if the man says no? He's not willing to at least try. Would he refuse if it was a woman?

I disagree that someone would have to prove they didn't like it. The MUST like it. If they don't, that's proof positive they are anti gay.

I love to watch straight men worry about being hit on as if they are irresistable. I love to watch straight men worry about getting hit on and someone not taking no for an answer....women everywhere chuckle over that dilemma.

You probably can't wait for that day.

First it's forbidden. Then it's permitted. Then it's mandatory.
The NFL is doing itself no favors. No one wants to see that shit. They'll turn off the set before they watch crap like that and a sissified NFL will find itself out of business.

I told the NFL exactly what I thought of them.

That Sports was always someplace we could go to forget about politics.

A pure meritocracy where your background doesn't matter, where your race doesn't matter and where your sexual preferences didn't matter.

I recall one time Warren Sapp made a pro-Lying Cocksucker-in-Chief remark on NFLN -- He has never made one since.

This is the thing with dimocrap scum.... They're like communists, like Orwell, like Huxley, they want to force their politics, their beliefs, down our throats 24/7/365 and want NO part of society to be a Politics-Free Zone.

I swear to God, they'd have political slogans on toilet paper if they could get away with it.

I refuse to buy Pepsi products because they all but stole the Lying Cocksucker in Chiefs logo. And they're not even hiding their political preferences anymore. Watch their ads. Figure it out. Subliminal, but undeniable.

I'm sick of politics. I hate politics and I despise politicians.

Especially dimocraps. They'd politicize..... Well, there's NOTHING they wouldn't politicize if they thought they could get away with it.

Too funny! Pepsi had their logo first. But just goes to show what an idiot you are. Well done, doofus. :eusa_clap:

dimocrap scum like you turn lying into an art form.

Plus, you are one stupid motherfucker

It?s Official: Pepsi Admits New Ad Campaign That Looks Like Obama?s is For Obama; Honest Tea, Dunkin? also in Obama Tank

By Debbie Schlussel
On Monday, I showed you the new Pepsi “Hope” campaign that looked a heck of a lot like the Obama campaign. Pepsi claimed any similarity was just a coincidence. And some readers said I was totally off-base.

Well, I wasn’t.

Now, Pepsi admits it–the campaign was meant to look just like the Obama campaign, and the soft drink company is now officially entirely in the tank for B. Hussein O. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since Pepsi was a historical participant in the Arab boycott on Israel (which is why it was never allowed in our home when I was a kid).

Do yourself a favor, stupid...... Never disagree with me.

Ever.

I'll just show you to be the STUPID fuck you are

I'm about done with the NFL and all their pc fascist garbage, ( fine and suspend you for speaking on something), their homosexual agenda being shoved down our throats, and they damn near pussified the game as it is

I hope more people feel the same...let them know we are SICK OF IT

Hit them where it hurt, in their rating and wallets

the NBA is NEXT

I told the NFL exactly what I thought of them.

That Sports was always someplace we could go to forget about politics.

A pure meritocracy where your background doesn't matter, where your race doesn't matter and where your sexual preferences didn't matter.

I recall one time Warren Sapp made a pro-Lying Cocksucker-in-Chief remark on NFLN -- He has never made one since.

This is the thing with dimocrap scum.... They're like communists, like Orwell, like Huxley, they want to force their politics, their beliefs, down our throats 24/7/365 and want NO part of society to be a Politics-Free Zone.

I swear to God, they'd have political slogans on toilet paper if they could get away with it.

I refuse to buy Pepsi products because they all but stole the Lying Cocksucker in Chiefs logo. And they're not even hiding their political preferences anymore. Watch their ads. Figure it out. Subliminal, but undeniable.

I'm sick of politics. I hate politics and I despise politicians.

Especially dimocraps. They'd politicize..... Well, there's NOTHING they wouldn't politicize if they thought they could get away with it.

Too funny! Pepsi had their logo first. But just goes to show what an idiot you are. Well done, doofus. :eusa_clap:

It?s Official: Pepsi Admits New Ad Campaign That Looks Like Obama?s is For Obama; Honest Tea, Dunkin? also in Obama Tank

By Debbie Schlussel
On Monday, I showed you the new Pepsi “Hope” campaign that looked a heck of a lot like the Obama campaign. Pepsi claimed any similarity was just a coincidence. And some readers said I was totally off-base.

Well, I wasn’t.

Now, Pepsi admits it–the campaign was meant to look just like the Obama campaign, and the soft drink company is now officially entirely in the tank for B. Hussein O. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since Pepsi was a historical participant in the Arab boycott on Israel (which is why it was never allowed in our home when I was a kid).

Ever.

It all makes sense now. I thought you were just batshit crazy but when you get your info from Debbie Schlussel, I just feel sorry for you:(

Except I never said I supported anyone losing their job. I do support the apparent dying off of homophobia though...especially because it makes Mal batcrap insane. :lol:

So a heterosexual guy witnessing a sexually romantic kiss between two men is homophobic if he finds it disgusting?

No it is disgusting but the NFL is a private busines and blah....blah....blah

Dont like it now huh? If only private business didnt wield ALL the power....if only.....

I'm about done with the NFL and all their pc fascist garbage, ( fine and suspend you for speaking on something), their homosexual agenda being shoved down our throats, and they damn near pussified the game as it is

the NBA is NEXT

Yeah, you go with that.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love to watch straight men worry about being hit on as if they are irresistable. I love to watch straight men worry about getting hit on and someone not taking no for an answer....women everywhere chuckle over that dilemma.

One of my wife's favorite vacations with me used to be going to Key West, getting a room at the Pier House, park the car and not get back into it for three or four days, watch the Sunset Bagpipes, ride the shuttle all over Key West, drink party and stumble back to the room, go to Sloppy Joe's (both the original and the new one) and just generally chill for a few days.

We'd be sitting together at Sloppy Joe's and she'd get pissed off somewhere around Midnight because, as she said, "all the cute guys" were hitting on me instead of her.

And, I'm being a little prejudicial here but, my wife was a very pretty girl. Actually, a couple levels above 'pretty'. Still is.

But they were never aggressive. In fact, I'd say they were pretty nice. Never had to tell any of them to piss off. But once they found out for sure that I wasn't interested, they'd leave.

Back then, most of them of were into selling Time Share Condos. So I persuaded myself into believing that, as salesmen, they never let a prospect go.

My wife informed me that I was wrong. And I trust her instincts on those matters.

Whatever. :dunno:

Gays don't bother me.

dimocrap scum bother me.

By Debbie Schlussel

Well, I wasn’t.

Ever.

It all makes sense now. I thought you were just batshit crazy but when you get your info from Debbie Schlussel, I just feel sorry for you:(

How about USAToday, you stupid ****?

Advertisers fit their brands into festivities at inauguration - USATODAY.com

Seriously? :cuckoo:

How does one have control over what one is naturally feeling? You're asking to not be judged for your natural feelings, yet your expectation of other people is exactly that. And if they don't conform, then they're labeled. You have become that which you protested against, look in the mirror. And you can't go down the road of 'feelings can be changed' or 'behavior can change' since if that were true, it would be the same for homosexual feelings and behavior, wouldn't it?

So, which is it, can natural feelings be changed to the point where they go away, or can't they? And if they can't, should someone be ridiculed for having them and expressing them?

Last edited:

the NBA is NEXT

Yeah, you go with that.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Poor Steph is about to learn that organizing a bunch of people to do one thing is hard work and most times people will let bullshit go on as long as they like something about it.

The Market solution.....America is a bunch of consumers who really dont care about right or wrong as long as they can get their football and their cheap goods from China.

Look what the market has created. Isnt it grand?

And if they're natually disgusted by it, what should they be feeling instead? Do you think it's okay to tell someone how they should feel about something, or do you just believe it's your right to control how they express their feelings because you don't agree with them? And if your cause is to oppress people from stating their true feelings, what progress are you making really? Do you think that because people are silent that their thoughts have changed?

I don't care what generation a heterosexual male grows up in or how much they're taught that being homosexual is ' a okay', they're going to be naturally repulsed by seeing two men kissing in a sexual manner, that's just a basic biological fact. And yet you want them to be punished for how they naturally feel, sound familiar?

I'll be cheering every time the Queer gets injured.

It's not "Gay", it' perversion and disgusting.

lawrencetynes006_medium.jpg

NFL player blatantly flaunting his sexuality.

My take on the gay dudes....Yuck! But let them be.

Seriously? :cuckoo:

How does one have control over what one is naturally feeling? You're asking to not be judged for your natural feelings, yet your expectation of other people is exactly that. And if they don't conform, then they're labeled. You have become that which you protested against, look in the mirror. And you can't go down the road of 'feelings can be changed' or 'behavior can change' since if that were true, it would be the same for homosexual feelings and behavior, wouldn't it?

So, which is it, can natural feelings be changed to the point where they go away, or can't they? And if they can't, should someone be ridiculed for having them and expressing them?

I'd say that less than half of the 'homosexuals' out there were born with different 'feelings' on the subject of sex.

For the ones that were born into the wrong body, for the ones where nature made a mistake (not unlike dwarfism or being born with a tail or two heads or three eyes).... I have nothing but sympathy for them.

But for a LOT of them, they're either sexual deviants or unwilling or unable to play their gender roles with success.

Few females fall into the sexual deviant category. Some, but not too many. Males? Oh hell yes.

A lot of Males become 'homosexual' because their particular brand of deviancy is too abhorrent for the average female partner to participate in.

Gay, butt-ranger males? Bring it on. Just a fact. That our resident dimocrap scum will deny it proves several points.

As for the rest? The kind we find a LOT? Really a lot?

Let me tell you something, people....

Being a woman is tough. It isn't just prancing around, having men ogle you and mentally undress you -- It's hard work.

They gotta spend time on their hair, their nails, their make-up, their eyebrows and lashes, their skin, their personal hygiene, their behavior, their.... Everything.

It's a whole package and it's hard work.

Not only is being just a woman hard work, but being a Wife and Mother is even harder.

It's crazy hard. Men won't pick up after themselves, they're lousy cooks, they won't do their own laundry half the time, they won't get off their butts and take the garbage out (guilty!).... We're too busy taking care of the important things in life.... Like watching football and drinking beer.

The hardest job in the world is being a Wife and Mother.

But not if you're lezbo.

Lesbians delight in looking like shit. In not plucking their eyebrows to the point that they look like Omar Sharif, in not shaving their legs or armpits and peronal hygiene with them is always a hit or miss affair.

Yeah, some of them have kids later on but that's only because they've committed themselves to the lezbo lifestyle so much that they can't find a man worth having a baby with. It's become a one way street for them. They passed the point of no return years earlier.

It's similar for male homos....

Way too many homosexuals just don't want to be bothered with being what they were born to be -- Women and Men. Because, you know what?

It's hard work. Being a Wife and Mother is hard work. Being a Man and providing for your family, sacrificing for them, defending them, working, scraping to make ends meet.....

It's difficult.

Homos don't have to worry about that shit.

Which is why a LOT of them are what they are.

Don't like it? Tough shit. The truth is always hard to take

Saying what's not PC is now coming with financial and life altering consequences. MANY people, most likely a majorty of people in this Country believe that it is a Sin based on their 1st Amendment Right to Freedom of Religion AND Expression which this Country was Founded on... Specifically. That Right is being eroded and that should concern EVERYONE... Because if one can be, all can be... Do you get what I'm saying?... It's not what you or I agree with or disagree with, it's what we are being forced to agree with or forced into silence about.

:)

peace...

I do not like Modern Family. I hate three things about it:

1. That it isn't funny.
2. That it preaches.
3. That the gay couple is in your face all the time.

I'm getting this statement in before it gets to the point where they come after me.

HGTV and the Food Network are pushing Gay people like the President himself asked them to do it...

And ABC Family with the Lesbian couple?... In bed... during "G" programming they play those commercials.

I don't want my kids seeing ANY couples in bed about to go at it, regardless of Sexual Choices.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back