🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's Re-Education Camps

Yes, we have a volunteer Service.

But not really. Any soldier who said that "Fuck this shit' and wanted to quit found himself subject to a court-martial. Guys who had completed their agreed to service often found themselves recalled to active duty because we didn't have enough troops to finish the job.

But to be fair, they all signed up to serve their country. Now all we needed were leaders who respected them enough not to waste their lives on personal vendettas.

Which we didn't have between 2001-2009, apparently.

"personal vendetta"

and other idiotic figments of your imagination

a video?

you could not exist if your had to formulate and articulate your own opinions

you're pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we have a volunteer Service.

But not really. Any soldier who said that "Fuck this shit' and wanted to quit found himself subject to a court-martial. Guys who had completed their agreed to service often found themselves recalled to active duty because we didn't have enough troops to finish the job.

But to be fair, they all signed up to serve their country. Now all we needed were leaders who respected them enough not to waste their lives on personal vendettas.

Which we didn't have between 2001-2009, apparently.

"personal vendetta"

and other idiotic figments of your imagination

'Some Americans have wondered whether the president's determination to take on Saddam is a personal obsession — one born in the aftermath of the Gulf War his father launched, when Saddam was left in power'.

'And last fall, in Texas, this president seemed to confirm the personal nature of this conflict."

"There's no doubt his hatred is mainly directed at us," Bush said. "There's no doubt he can't stand us. After all, this is a guy that tried to kill my dad at one time."

Is Bush's Iraq Stance Rooted in Revenge? - ABC News

Last edited by a moderator:
By contrast, we did intern 110,000 Japanese Americans, but 100,000 of them were released within a year

The average length of time imprisoned in FDR's concentration camps was three years, you lying fuck. You're a shameless fucking disgrace.

It wasn't "tragic," it was evil, shameful, and a violation of everything America stands for.

It was tragic, it happen that way 100 out of 100 times, and you are entitled to your opinion.

It happened 1 out of 1 times because FDR was an evil son of a bitch. It will never happen again in America.

We need not worry about re-education camps, but we do need to remain mindful of the shameful legacy of the democrat party.

You are entitled to your opinion about FDR.

It's unbalanced as to the narrative, the culture, and the facts.

Yes, it was tragic.

And, yes, such an oppression could happen again.

Anybody that knows anything about communism and communists, which I suspect is about 5% of you -- Tops, knows about their re-education camps.

Not really concentration camps, not a gulag or a prison or even a penal establishment of any kind.

They really were re-education camps. Camps intended to brainwash and 'teach' right-think.

I got news for you, people.

We have them here.

Just that here, we call it 'Sensitivity Training'

The 1st Amendment? FUCK the First Amendment. As far as libturds are concerned, you either get in line or you go to sensitivity training or you get shunned and humiliated.

Observe:

NFL Draft 2014: Don Jones fined, suspended by the Dolphins in wake of tweets critical of Michael Sam | NJ.com

Miami Dolphins defensive back Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amound and suspended form team activities in the wake of two tweets Jones sent out that were critical of Michael Sam kissing his boyfriend

Jones -- who has since made his Twitter account private -- will be allowed to rejoin the team once he completes "educational training."

People, this is just wrong. It is everything we Conservatives hate and despise about dimocraps.

It is just simply wrong to punish a man for his personal opinions.

Welcome to Amerika. Land of the Re-Education Camps.

I enjoyed watching the draft for a couple hours last week. Kinda fun.

Know why?

Because Sports is one of the few places, one of the few safe harbors, one of the last parts of American life that has been overtaken and corrupted by politics.

Baseball.... Well, let me tell you about baseball... My two favorite days of the year are my birthday and the last day of baseball season. It's like watching paint dry. Water boil. Less interesting than taking a shit.

Basketball just got hit with that Sterling debacle (they knew about Sterling all along) and has been the crookedest sport on earth since that thieving fucking lawyer Stern arrived anyway. Boring as FUCK. Like watch a pick-up game in the 'hood anymore.

But Football was the last bastion, the last place I could go and hide from the insanities of political correctness and dimocrap lies.

Now they've taken that away from us.

I watched (untill I couldn't anymore) the NFL Network for a little bit yesterday and they talked about that faggot motherfucker, Sam, more than they did ANY other player in the draft.

Like he's some kind of hero.

He's not. He's a faggot that had little to no chance of being drafted until he came out.

And the reason he came out was two fold.... Intertwining....

If he didn't get drafted, he could (and would) sue the NFL, claiming bias.

So, in order to keep from being sued, Goodell turned to his butt-buddy Jeff Fisher (which I TOTALLY predicted) and got him to draft him. Then Rich Eisen and the rest of the crew at NFL Network wouldn't shut about it for the next two days. And probably still haven't.

FUCK the NFL.

And FUCK Re-Education Camps.

Have you NOT NOTED that this is a private corporation doing this?

Here YOU are bitching about government when the culprit is a private corporation.

WAKE UP LAD.

Governments (when they work right) answer to the people.

Corporations answer to no one.

We should write a letter to the state dept since they run the NFL and ask them to increase the balcony sizes for the re-education camp rooms. I like to pace sometimes when I think about stuff.

Will they have Wifi?

He was ELECTED 4 time by the AMERICAN people...

He ran for office 4 times, violating a tradition and a principle going all the way back to George Washington. He was a dangerously power-hungry piece of shit. He was also a dishonest, racist, reckless, arrogant fool.

It was tragic, it happen that way 100 out of 100 times, and you are entitled to your opinion.

It happened 1 out of 1 times because FDR was an evil son of a bitch. It will never happen again in America.

We need not worry about re-education camps, but we do need to remain mindful of the shameful legacy of the democrat party.

It's unbalanced as to the narrative, the culture, and the facts....

The FACTS are just as I've explained them, asshole. I have no doubt that the likes of you would support concentration camps today as well if they were ordered - AGAIN - by a democrat president.

You're a disgrace.

It's unbalanced as to the narrative, the culture, and the facts....

The FACTS are just as I've explained them, asshole. I have no doubt that the likes of you would support concentration camps today as well if they were ordered - AGAIN - by a democrat president. You're a disgrace.

Swear all you want, it's meaningless, and if I am a disgrace, I can handle it.

Your interp is off balance, but since this happened more than 70 years, it is also immaterial.

the loser Left is stuck in time 70 years ago

and they call themselves progressives

idiots and hypocrites

The Loser left? Oh yes, that is right, President Romney won in a landslide in 2012, as did President McCain in 2008. And Romney's ACA is working just fine:badgrin:

"winning"

like you're charlie sheen or something

idiot

record welfare and food stamps

what did America win when obama won?

when you're brainwashed enough to pretend record welfare and food stamps is "forward progress" and an intellectual coward to the point you dismiss every criticism of your Messiah obama as "racist" yes; in my mind that is a loser

ok go cry now

when you're brainwashed enough to pretend record welfare and food stamps is "forward progress" and an intellectual coward to the point you dismiss every criticism of your Messiah obama as "racist" yes; in my mind that is a loser ok go cry now

Far right mislabeling like yours is why we have trouble beating the dems

The center electorate has too much to deal with to buy into your nonsense

No, guy, Punkotard really has some anger management issues. He not only screams at liberals, he screams at conservatives, too.

He's kind of the internet equivalent of the guy who screams at lamp posts that the CIA is watching him.

Stop trying to blame other people for you being an asshole, JoeNobody. You are widely despised, so don't kid yourself.

when you're brainwashed enough to pretend record welfare and food stamps is "forward progress" and an intellectual coward to the point you dismiss every criticism of your Messiah obama as "racist" yes; in my mind that is a loser ok go cry now

Far right mislabeling like yours is why we have trouble beating the dems

The center electorate has too much to deal with to buy into your nonsense

YAWN
no; being weak and allowing the other side to frame every debate is what makes it hard to beat the dems

who cares what you think?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back