🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's Re-Education Camps

Clinton and almost all the rest said a hell of a lot more than "It'd be nice..." and they voted with their eyes open, you dishonest fuck.

Um, okay. How many American service members DIED because of this meaningless resolution?

Thanks.

we have a volunteer service leftard

stop being a dick crying crocodile tears and pandering

Yes, we have a volunteer Service.

But not really. Any soldier who said that "Fuck this shit' and wanted to quit found himself subject to a court-martial. Guys who had completed their agreed to service often found themselves recalled to active duty because we didn't have enough troops to finish the job.

But to be fair, they all signed up to serve their country. Now all we needed were leaders who respected them enough not to waste their lives on personal vendettas.

Which we didn't have between 2001-2009, apparently.

Um, okay. How many American service members DIED because of this meaningless resolution?

Thanks.

But not really. Any soldier who said that "Fuck this shit' and wanted to quit found himself subject to a court-martial. Guys who had completed their agreed to service often found themselves recalled to active duty because we didn't have enough troops to finish the job.

But to be fair, they all signed up to serve their country. Now all we needed were leaders who respected them enough not to waste their lives on personal vendettas.

"personal vendetta"

and other idiotic figments of your imagination

who told you to make a fool of yourself with asinine talking points like "personal vendetta"?

are you a vounteer for Soros' Army of Lemmings; or were you drafted?

I missed the part where Clinton and the democrats sent an army over to do it.

"It'd be nice if Saddam was gone" isn't quite the same thing as 'Let's get 5,000 killed and 32,000 wounded invading Iraq over weapons that don't exist and links to Al Qaeda that never were."

If you take that step, you'd better be sure.
I guess you missed all eight years of Clinton enforcing the No Fly Zones over Iraq, and his launching of cruise missiles at Baghdad when he needed to get his zipper off the front pages.

Just like every other progressive hack, everything is the fault of Bush while your team gets a pass.

Neither of those are full out invasion. Also, the No-Fly zones were established by the UN when Bush the Smarter was in office.

Point was, what Clinton didn't do was launch an invasion on faulty intelligence with a force that his generals told him was inadequate to secure the country, resulting in the deaths of 5000 Americans, and 500,000 Iraqis.

Frankly, I kind of miss the days when the worst thing we had to worry about was Clinton's zipper.

We never had to worry about Bush's Zipper. We had to worry about Bush's failures to stop terrorist attacks. Bush's failure to regulate the banking industry, causing two recessions. Bush's ignoring his generals and launching ill-advised wars. Bush's turning 200 billion dollar surpluses into 5 trillion in new debt.

Maybe if the guy got laid more often, he wouldn't be such a total tool.
Irrelevant.

There was an ongoing state of war and official foreign policy position, which definitely enabled Bush to act the way he did.

Make no mistake, I was against invading Iraq, but that does not change the facts.

It also underscores what a blind progressive partisan hack that you are.

[q
It's not over myself, you fucking douchebag, it's over the Constitution and the United States of America. FDR was one of the biggest threats this country has ever faced because he was as much of a POS as you, but he had (or gathered unto himself) power and influence. Fortunately, you are just a little nobody and will never be anything more.

FDR won World War II. He got us through the Great Depression without resorting to dictatorship.

Everything else is minor.

The US military and millions of brave, determined Americans won WWII, not the fucking villain FDR. That idiot deepened and prolonged the Great Depression, and we are dealing with the consequences of his "derrr, let's try this next!" policies even today. Now, I told you to provide proof of your claims, you dishonest fuck. Get to it.

America supported FDR as did the fighting men an women against the fascist hoards in Europe and Asia. He was ELECTED 4 time by the AMERICAN people, he put people back to work with the CCC an now we have national parks, the TVA brought electricity to the Rural south the WPA got people working again on infrastructure projects

the loser Left is stuck in time 70 years ago

and they call themselves progressives

idiots and hypocrites

Thanks to Common Core, our public schools have become the re-education camps of America.

:lol:

The Right championed Common Core. Then Obama said he liked Common Core, and in true Orwellian fashion, the Right said, "We have always been at war with Common Core."

Talk about brainwashed proles!

Not the "right" right. Don't confuse RINOism with Constitutionalism.

when did the Right "champion commom core"?

and unlike left-wing sheeple; we are allowed to have differences of ipinon among us

the Left despised No Child Left Behind; which is a form of common core

the ones looking hypocritical here are left-wing nutjobs

[
Irrelevant.

There was an ongoing state of war and official foreign policy position, which definitely enabled Bush to act the way he did.

Make no mistake, I was against invading Iraq, but that does not change the facts.

It also underscores what a blind progressive partisan hack that you are.

We've been in an ongoing state of War with North Korea since 1953.

If the President decided to launch an invasion of North Korea, that would still be a really, really bad idea.

Incidently, for the record, I vote Republican in every election from 1980 to 2008. I even voted for Bush twice, which I now really regret given what a complete fuckup he turned out to be.

I might have even voted GOP this last time if you guys didn't let the Mormon Cult hijack your party.

But you'd have to be a complete retard to see that passing a resolution saying, "We'd really like to see Saddam gone" that cost us next to nothing and had no real effect is not the same thing as launching a full scale invasion that led to a decade of war and thousands killed and wounded.

Take parties out of it- are we better off in Iraq now compared to 2000?

In 2000, Saddam's authority was basically limited to the Sunni areas and Baghdad.
He wasn't a threat to anyone at that point. He didn't have WMD's and he wasn't working with Al Qaeda.

Today, Saddam's gone, but the country is complete chaos. Al Qaeda controls the Sunni areas, the rest of the country is run by the Iranians.

"Meaningless" is merely your entirely worthless opinion, idiot.

You simply cannot support any of your dishonest claims, loser.

So you have nothing to add to the conversation, then?

Okay, bye....

Prove your claims, you lying sack of shit.

YOu mean prove that all the history books are correct? :cuckoo:

Seriously?

Guy, maybe you need to stop getting your history from Hate Radio.

FDR won World War II. He got us through the Great Depression without resorting to dictatorship.

Everything else is minor.

The US military and millions of brave, determined Americans won WWII, not the fucking villain FDR. That idiot deepened and prolonged the Great Depression, and we are dealing with the consequences of his "derrr, let's try this next!" policies even today. Now, I told you to provide proof of your claims, you dishonest fuck. Get to it.

America supported FDR as did the fighting men an women against the fascist hoards in Europe and Asia. He was ELECTED 4 time by the AMERICAN people, he put people back to work with the CCC an now we have national parks, the TVA brought electricity to the Rural south the WPA got people working again on infrastructure projects

Trying to reason with Punkotard is a wasted effort.

Trying to reason with Punkotard is a wasted effort.

maybe it's your idiotic, tortured logic to blame?

No, guy, Punkotard really has some anger management issues. He not only screams at liberals, he screams at conservatives, too.

He's kind of the internet equivalent of the guy who screams at lamp posts that the CIA is watching him.

"personal vendetta"

and other idiotic figments of your imagination

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back