🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America's Re-Education Camps

YOU SILLY left-wing lemmings

why not just put yourselves in re-education camps?

"Lemmings" would imply "all the same". Democrats are black, brown, white, rich, poor, educated, uneducated, gay, straight, religious, atheist and so on.

Republicans are 90% white and Christian. In other words, "all the same", you know, like "lemmings".

Have you NOT NOTED that this is a private corporation doing this?

Here YOU are bitching about government when the culprit is a private corporation.

WAKE UP LAD.

Governments (when they work right) answer to the people.

Corporations answer to no one.
When corporations screw up, they get sued and run the risk of going out of business. Government screws up, and they just tell you tough toenails.

BTW, tell us to whom are Eric Holder and Lois Lerner answering?

the loser Left is stuck in time 70 years ago

and they call themselves progressives

idiots and hypocrites

The Loser left? Oh yes, that is right, President Romney won in a landslide in 2012, as did President McCain in 2008. And Romney's ACA is working just fine:badgrin:

"winning"

like you're charlie sheen or something

idiot

record welfare and food stamps

what did America win when obama won?

We got to see just how bat-shit-crazy the Rabid Right really is?

:D

He was ELECTED 4 time by the AMERICAN people...

He ran for office 4 times, violating a tradition and a principle going all the way back to George Washington. He was a dangerously power-hungry piece of shit. He was also a dishonest, racist, reckless, arrogant fool.

Or he realized 8 years was not enough time to deal with all the challenges.

Frankly, we'd have been vastly better off if Clinton won a third term. He couldn't possibly have fucked up the response to 9/11 the way BUsh did.

No, guy, Punkotard really has some anger management issues. He not only screams at liberals, he screams at conservatives, too.

He's kind of the internet equivalent of the guy who screams at lamp posts that the CIA is watching him.

Stop trying to blame other people for you being an asshole, JoeNobody. You are widely despised, so don't kid yourself.

Yeah, Punkotard, you don't have a problem... really. :badgrin::badgrin:

The 1st Amendment? FUCK the First Amendment.

More evidence that ignorance and stupidity are prerequisites for being a conservative.

This isn’t a ‘First Amendment issue,’ you moronic rightwing putz; the First Amendment applies only to the relationship between the government and those government, not between private citizens and private organizations, such as employers.

Guy, it shouldn't be up to me to prove that Bush lied.

It should be up to Bush to prove he didn't, after what he originally claimed wasn't true.

it doesnt stop yo ufrom claiming as gospel truth he did now isnt that right mental case?

so how DID that whole war crimes trial; the 9-11 investigation, and the impeachment thingy go?

Oh, please, guy, we don't prosecute our own for war crimes.

War Crimes trials are the winners prosecuting the losers.

Otherwise, Hap Arnold should have been sitting in the dock right next to Herman Georring.

Joey is more unhinged than usual today. Perhaps the orderlies forgot his Thorazine?

By contrast, we did intern 110,000 Japanese Americans, but 100,000 of them were released within a year

The average length of time imprisoned in FDR's concentration camps was three years, you lying fuck. You're a shameless fucking disgrace.

He is an authoritarian. It's that simple...he dreams of being Stalin.

Uh, guy, in 1945, 22% of the population favored nuking all of Japan before they got a chance to surrender. That's where the country was. Not FDR, the country. They wanted to exterminate the Japanese people after FDR was dead.

was the internment bad? Yup.

Was it as bad as what everyone else at the time was doing to try to win the war?

Not really.

Our leaders showed more restraint than we as a people would have.

Well, then, feel free to put your facts on the table.

Those Nazis were right. And those black folks should not be able to attend basketball games.

Now if my importance is not a factor as you claim my comments will be on CNN tomorrow. I will lose my job and my life will be destroyed. If not no one will give a shit.

Don't worry we won't hold our breath.

lol.....

Guess I don't have to tell you how that one didn't turn out right?

Those Nazis were right. And those black folks should not be able to attend basketball games.

Now if my importance is not a factor as you claim my comments will be on CNN tomorrow. I will lose my job and my life will be destroyed. If not no one will give a shit.

Don't worry we won't hold our breath.

lol.....

Guess I don't have to tell you how that one didn't turn out right?

Well, it was your decision to remain fact-free.

The average length of time imprisoned in FDR's concentration camps was three years, you lying fuck. You're a shameless fucking disgrace.

Uh, guy, in 1945, 22% of the population favored nuking all of Japan before they got a chance to surrender. That's where the country was. Not FDR, the country. They wanted to exterminate the Japanese people after FDR was dead.

Was it as bad as what everyone else at the time was doing to try to win the war?

Not really.

The best that an apologist democrat can do is to mutter that FDR's concentration camps weren't as bad as Hitler's. That's the democrat standard of virtue. Shameless.

Not really.

True
Very few Americans stood up for the rights of Japanese Americans. Even our Supreme Court which is supposed to defend the rights of the individual threw them under the bus. Most Americans were happy to see them imprisoned.
Like you said, the world was in a crisis and countries around the world did similar things or worse to those who might be subversive

Not really.

The best that an apologist democrat can do is to mutter that FDR's concentration camps weren't as bad as Hitler's. That's the democrat standard of virtue. Shameless.

No, I'm a realist. People were scared and they were angry. They really thought the Yamato was going to show up off the cost of California and start shelling.

Hey, now, if you want to compare, how about what Japan did on the Bataan Death March to American and Filipino POW's? Manizinar doesn't seem that bad, really.

Not really.

How many Republicans stood up for the rights of Japanese citizens?

Not really.

Uh, they were too busy calling FDR "Jewsevelt" at that time. Japanese? What did they care about the Japanese during WWII? Hmmmm.....

Uh, they were too busy calling FDR "Jewsevelt" at that time. Japanese? What did they care about the Japanese during WWII? Hmmmm.....

Meanwhile, Time Magazine was publishing articles like THIS one.

how-to-tell-your-friends-from-the-japs-time-1941.jpg

But, yeah, it was FDR's fault that internment happened, not the mood of the country at the time.

Forum List

Back