America's Re-Education Camps

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
it's soooooooo boring watching left-wing losers repeat their silly talking point about a war "based on lies' that they never bothered to prove

libs are idiots who tell themselves lies then expect others to believe them

Saddam had no WMD's
Saddam had no links to Al Qaeda
Bush said he did.

America did not go to war with Iraq because Saddam was a bad man.
We went to war because Bush and his cronies made claims that were not true, and we were just scared enough after 9/11 to let him do it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nope; no proof here

you're a joke

and you prove it every day

Guy, it shouldn't be up to me to prove that Bush lied.

It should be up to Bush to prove he didn't, after what he originally claimed wasn't true.

Saddam had no WMD's
Bush said he did.

We went to war because Bush and his cronies made claims that were not true, and we were just scared enough after 9/11 to let him do it.

nope; no proof here

you're a joke

It should be up to Bush to prove he didn't, after what he originally claimed wasn't true.

it doesnt stop yo ufrom claiming as gospel truth he did now isnt that right mental case?

so how DID that whole war crimes trial; the 9-11 investigation, and the impeachment thingy go?

It will be very easy to get them into re education camps.On Sunday morning while they are in church have buses with armed guards pull up and march them out to the buses , it will be very fast and easy . stadiums an state parks can be use as holing areas until they are move out to the Northern part of Alaska in the deep wilderness :eusa_whistle:

You think you're joking, batshit, but democrats have thrown innocent American citizens into concentration camps before. It fits their entire, shameful history.

Oh, please.

It was WWII and the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. It was a military decision.

So that's why Bush interred all young American Muslims, right?

Saddam had no WMD's
Bush said he did.

So, all the democrats who lined up behind Bill Clinton in 1998, when deposing Saddam was made an official foreign policy position by congress, were Bush cronies? :doubt:

nope; no proof here

you're a joke

it doesnt stop yo ufrom claiming as gospel truth he did now isnt that right mental case?

so how DID that whole war crimes trial; the 9-11 investigation, and the impeachment thingy go?

Oh, please, guy, we don't prosecute our own for war crimes.

War Crimes trials are the winners prosecuting the losers.

Otherwise, Hap Arnold should have been sitting in the dock right next to Herman Georring.

Saddam had no WMD's
Bush said he did.

So, all the democrats who lined up behind Bill Clinton in 1998, when deposing Saddam was made an official foreign policy position by congress, were Bush cronies? :doubt:

I missed the part where Clinton and the democrats sent an army over to do it.

"It'd be nice if Saddam was gone" isn't quite the same thing as 'Let's get 5,000 killed and 32,000 wounded invading Iraq over weapons that don't exist and links to Al Qaeda that never were."

If you take that step, you'd better be sure.

You don't have a right to play in the NFL or have a TV show. No Constitutional right is being denied when you're fired for being a hateful bigot and reflecting negatively on your employer.

The funny thing is that the OP would likely support firing gay people for being gay and likely supports reparative "therapy" and hates that California banned it.

It was tragic, it happen that way 100 out of 100 times, and you are entitled to your opinion.

It happened 1 out of 1 times because FDR was an evil son of a bitch. It will never happen again in America.

We need not worry about re-education camps, but we do need to remain mindful of the shameful legacy of the democrat party.

Oh, guy, get over yourself.

FDR wasn't the problem. .

It's not over myself, you fucking douchebag, it's over the Constitution and the United States of America. FDR was one of the biggest threats this country has ever faced because he was as much of a POS as you, but he had (or gathered unto himself) power and influence. Fortunately, you are just a little nobody and will never be anything more.

By contrast, we did intern 110,000 Japanese Americans, but 100,000 of them were released within a year....

Provide some proof to back up your claim of "within a year," then show how even one day of stripping innocent Americans (the best and bravest Americans, as it turned out) of their freedom and property and rights is "OK," asshole.

Saddam had no WMD's
Bush said he did.

"It'd be nice if Saddam was gone" isn't quite the same thing as 'Let's get 5,000 killed and 32,000 wounded invading Iraq over weapons that don't exist and links to Al Qaeda that never were."

I guess you missed all eight years of Clinton enforcing the No Fly Zones over Iraq, and his launching of cruise missiles at Baghdad when he needed to get his zipper off the front pages.

Just like every other progressive hack, everything is the fault of Bush while your team gets a pass.

Saddam had no WMD's
Bush said he did.

"It'd be nice if Saddam was gone" isn't quite the same thing as ....

Clinton and almost all the rest said a hell of a lot more than "It'd be nice..." and they voted with their eyes open, you dishonest fuck.

[q
It's not over myself, you fucking douchebag, it's over the Constitution and the United States of America. FDR was one of the biggest threats this country has ever faced because he was as much of a POS as you, but he had (or gathered unto himself) power and influence. Fortunately, you are just a little nobody and will never be anything more.

FDR won World War II. He got us through the Great Depression without resorting to dictatorship.

Everything else is minor.

Clinton and almost all the rest said a hell of a lot more than "It'd be nice..." and they voted with their eyes open, you dishonest fuck.

Um, okay. How many American service members DIED because of this meaningless resolution?

Thanks.

Um, okay. How many American service members DIED because of this meaningless resolution?

Thanks.

we have a volunteer service leftard

stop being a dick crying crocodile tears and pandering

[q

FDR won World War II. He got us through the Great Depression without resorting to dictatorship.

The US military and millions of brave, determined Americans won WWII, not the fucking villain FDR. That idiot deepened and prolonged the Great Depression, and we are dealing with the consequences of his "derrr, let's try this next!" policies even today. Now, I told you to provide proof of your claims, you dishonest fuck. Get to it.

I guess you missed all eight years of Clinton enforcing the No Fly Zones over Iraq, and his launching of cruise missiles at Baghdad when he needed to get his zipper off the front pages.

Just like every other progressive hack, everything is the fault of Bush while your team gets a pass.

Neither of those are full out invasion. Also, the No-Fly zones were established by the UN when Bush the Smarter was in office.

Point was, what Clinton didn't do was launch an invasion on faulty intelligence with a force that his generals told him was inadequate to secure the country, resulting in the deaths of 5000 Americans, and 500,000 Iraqis.

Frankly, I kind of miss the days when the worst thing we had to worry about was Clinton's zipper.

We never had to worry about Bush's Zipper. We had to worry about Bush's failures to stop terrorist attacks. Bush's failure to regulate the banking industry, causing two recessions. Bush's ignoring his generals and launching ill-advised wars. Bush's turning 200 billion dollar surpluses into 5 trillion in new debt.

Maybe if the guy got laid more often, he wouldn't be such a total tool.

"Meaningless" is merely your entirely worthless opinion, idiot.

You simply cannot support any of your dishonest claims, loser.

Neither of those are full out invasion. Also, the No-Fly zones were established by the UN when Bush the Smarter was in office.

Point was, what Clinton didn't do was launch an invasion on faulty intelligence with a force that his generals told him was inadequate to secure the country, resulting in the deaths of 5000 Americans, and 500,000 Iraqis.

Frankly, I kind of miss the days when the worst thing we had to worry about was Clinton's zipper.

We never had to worry about Bush's Zipper. We had to worry about Bush's failures to stop terrorist attacks. Bush's failure to regulate the banking industry, causing two recessions. Bush's ignoring his generals and launching ill-advised wars. Bush's turning 200 billion dollar surpluses into 5 trillion in new debt.

Maybe if the guy got laid more often, he wouldn't be such a total tool.

what clinton didnt do was realize every single one of the 9-11 hijackers was already here

[q

The US military and millions of brave, determined Americans won WWII, not the fucking villain FDR. That idiot deepened and prolonged the Great Depression, and we are dealing with the consequences of his "derrr, let's try this next!" policies even today. Now, I told you to provide proof of your claims, you dishonest fuck. Get to it.

Gee, I guess all those history books and historians who list FDR as one of our greatest presidents are all wrong, then?

Seriously, guy, have you seen someone about your anger management?

"Meaningless" is merely your entirely worthless opinion, idiot.

You simply cannot support any of your dishonest claims, loser.

So you have nothing to add to the conversation, then?

Okay, bye....

Forum List

Back