Reform UK under pressure to prove all its candidates were real people

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

What have these crazy guys been up to now ? There are a host of people who nobody has seen. Who are they and where are they ?
I think the laws need tightening. People should present themselves in person at the guildhall. Its a way of stopping mischief.

What have these crazy guys been up to now ? There are a host of people who nobody has seen. Who are they and where are they ?
I think the laws need tightening. People should present themselves in person at the guildhall. Its a way of stopping mischief.

Okay but don't cry too loudly because Reform and the Conservatives combined had a higher share of the vote than Labour. Farage split the right to give Starmer his big win.

Attachments

• Farage.jpg
    Farage.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
Okay but don't cry too loudly because Reform and the Conservatives combined had a higher share of the vote than Labour. Farage split the right to give Starmer his big win.
And the combined progreaaive vote was bigger. Reform will never be anything and the tories are hanging by a thread.

Your link states -

Under electoral rules, the only details that need to be given about the candidate is their full name and the constituency where they live. They must all have an agent, and be nominated by 10 local voters.

So if all parties did that, then all parties followed the electoral rules.

Same with it doesn't matter on the share of the vote, it's down to constituency seats. So why twine about one and not the other?

Forum List

Back