🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Refugees for Dummies

So, stop lying about it already, child. EVERYWHERE in Europe Islam has spread in recent years has experienced a HUGE upturn in Muslim rapes.

Well, duh. You can't have muslim rapes without muslims, so of course there's an upturn.

Logic is clearly not your strong point. No wonder you got sucked into your retard cult so easily.

Your lie is claiming that Muslims rape more often than other groups, a lie you've never been able to support.

I am not part of a cult, child. Unlike you, I have an education.

You are as stupid as you are ignorant. You know nothing about Muslim beliefs, Arab and other middle eastern cultures or anything else. All you know is what you have been trained to say by a very simple system of rewards/punishment. When you defend all things Islamic, all the other kids tell you how hip you are. If you don't, they call you names.

I am not part of a cult, child. Unlike you, I have an education.

Every cultist swears they're not part of a cult. And the educated get sucked into cults just as often.

You are as stupid as you are ignorant.

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claims about Muslim rapists with something besides "Only I know the RealTruth!".

You know nothing about Muslim beliefs, Arab and other middle eastern cultures or anything else. All you know is what you have been trained to say by a very simple system of rewards/punishment.

Ah, the sweet smell of cultist projection.

When you've got something besides your cult dogma, let us know.

Point out that Muslim refugees commit a disportpoertionate amount of rapes and suddenly it becomes fake news.

But lying about that is fake news. That's why we point out your posts are fake news.

A cherrypicked list of crimes is not any such proof. You're claiming it is. That makes you either a brainwashed cult moron, or a deliberate liar.

Now, to support your point, show us the statistics, instead of a cherrypicked list designed to frighten some hysterical bedwetting cult wusses.

You deny that Muslim refugees commit a disproportionate amount of rape? And I don't think simply picking the first couple of headlines that pop up on a simple internet search falls within the realm of cherry picking. The point was simply that we run a higher risk than normal when we take on Mid East refugeees. That isn't a controversial statement. But hey, they're poor, they're dependent on the government, and they vote democrat, so they're a-ok by you. Public safety be damned.

[You deny that Muslim refugees commit a disproportionate amount of rape?

Yep. That's how the reality-based community rolls. We don't believe things without evidence.

If you want your claim to be believable, you need to come up with something more than "I FEEL it must be true."

(And yes, picking the first few hits from a search engine is textbook cherry picking.)

Instead of blaming the utterly useless UN for not protecting hundreds of thousands of people being butchered by isis....

Instead of blaming the useless UN for not providing a secure territory within the borders of Syria or Somalia and allowing the terror groups to grow and grow...

Instead of blaming the dirty throw backs to the 7th century for murdering women children and everyone the see as the slightest infidel....

They blame Trump (the white male conservative Christian) for wanting to protect America from a group that has openly said they will use the refugee movement to infiltrate this country.

This is what we are dealing with. Nothing I said is even a slight exaggeration.

Let me tell you that I do feel for the truly innocent that are indeed suffering. I am not as cold hearted as some think.

However, those who are suffering, it is not the fault of Trump. The world should be demanding that the UN do their Damm job. Should be demanding the eradication of those blood thirsty murderers.

They are the cause. Not Trump.

Yes, I know. I am pissing in the wind. Does not mean what I am saying is not true. It is true and the left that read this know it.

Yep. That's how the reality-based community rolls. We don't believe things without evidence.

If you want your claim to be believable, you need to come up with something more than "I FEEL it must be true."

(And yes, picking the first few hits from a search engine is textbook cherry picking.)

Don't understand why leftist all across the world aren't recognizing a trend here.

Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics
Austria Notes Muslim Migrant Crime Doubles in One Year
Germany: 75% of Algerian Migrants Have Been Sex Assault Suspects
50% of British Muslims surveyed refuse to report terrorism, 44% want forced dress code for women
U.S. Muslims make up only one percent of the population, but file 40% of workplace discrimination complaints
Sweden: Migrants are responsible for 95% of all crimes, overrepresented by +430%
Brussels: 90% of Muslim teens call jihad murderers heroes
Denmark: 46.1% of Muslims surveyed feel Danish law must be based on Sharia
Denmark ‘astonished’ at 1,000% Muslim Somali majority crime numbers
UK: Islamic child-sex grooming up by 32% in a year and spread to every town and city
87% female students of Imam Muhammad Bin Saud University ‘abused by faculty staff’

So, stop lying about it already, child. EVERYWHERE in Europe Islam has spread in recent years has experienced a HUGE upturn in Muslim rapes.

Well, duh. You can't have muslim rapes without muslims, so of course there's an upturn.

Logic is clearly not your strong point. No wonder you got sucked into your retard cult so easily.

Your lie is claiming that Muslims rape more often than other groups, a lie you've never been able to support.

I guess it doesn't help that Muslim rapes go down on the books as "white"

Don't understand why leftist all across the world aren't recognizing a trend here.

Because you're making it up, and we don't fall for lies as bad as yours.

Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2017/01/23/austria-notes-migrant-crime-doubles-in-one-year/
Made up statistics, not backed up with anything except "anonymously confirmed by Swedish police in a phone conversation". And from a kook anti-muslim blog.

A story on how crime _against_ muslims has doubled. That one was kind of shocking, in how dishonest you were.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress....errorism-44-want-forced-dress-code-for-women/
More made up statistics, not backed up anywhere, which don't even relate to the headline at all. And that kook anti-muslim blog again.

That's enough. 3 up, 3 down. I took the time to check your first 3, and all 3 were dishonest claims. I clearly recognize the trend here, as does any intelligent person. You always lie your ass off.

Made up statistics, not backed up with anything except "anonymously confirmed by Swedish police in a phone conversation". And from a kook anti-muslim blog.

A story on how crime _against_ muslims has doubled. That one was kind of shocking, in how dishonest you were.

More made up statistics, not backed up anywhere, which don't even relate to the headline at all. And that kook anti-muslim blog again.

That's enough. 3 up, 3 down. I took the time to check your first 3, and all 3 were dishonest claims. I clearly recognize the trend here, as does any intelligent person. You always lie your ass off.

I wish I could save you from getting into the futile debate with brain dead mamooth.

You will learn.

Got an overwhelming pile of evidence and he's like "nah man, that didn't happen." A simple google search will give you all the stats you need. The left doesn't choose to be ignorant on these things. They know what we know. However public safety always takes second place to utilizing an immigration system to increase their voter base.

I support letting in women, children and religious minorities being persecuted in these areas. I do not support allowing in the young men who are persecuting them.
Then you are one step above Trump, who doesn't support that stuff.

Meh.

The same people who jabber on and on about a supposed "war on women" are the same ones promoting the mass importation of primitive misogynists who send rape statistics soaring whenever they move into western countries.

All this faux sympathy for these "victims" of those who share their very same culture masks quite the callous indifference towards the plight of the women and children of their very own country.
It's not Muslims in this country are who are raping women. That's a good old American custom.

Preach on sister

Somali Refugee Rapes Woman on Bus – Has Been in US for 3 Months
Recent Somali Migrant Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct in Minnesota - Breitbart
Somali Muslims TERRORIZE Upscale MN Town – Threaten To Rape Homeowner (VIDEO) ⋆ Freedom Daily
Somali Muslims TERRORIZE Upscale MN Town – Threaten to Rape Homeowner (VIDEO)

First two are the same story. Second two are the same story.

So two examples are it? Every community has it's criminals and nuts. Are you saying that the violent crime rate among the Somali immigrant community is higher than that of other communities?

The regressives here try to paint a picture of poor, downtrodden women and children, but this is the REAL face of this so-called "refugee" crisis.

germany-.jpg

I see a hoard of men (and apparently 2 dhimmi women) all within a very narrow age range. A person would have to be downright retarded if they failed to question why this is so.

Really? I guess you prefer to ignore these REAL faces...of refugees.

_dsc0071edit_slide-d3ec4ea618eac49d31b6ca3e912df538a014e7ed-s900-c85.jpg

Then you are one step above Trump, who doesn't support that stuff.

Meh.

The same people who jabber on and on about a supposed "war on women" are the same ones promoting the mass importation of primitive misogynists who send rape statistics soaring whenever they move into western countries.

All this faux sympathy for these "victims" of those who share their very same culture masks quite the callous indifference towards the plight of the women and children of their very own country.
It's not Muslims in this country are who are raping women. That's a good old American custom.

Preach on sister

Recent Somali Migrant Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct in Minnesota - Breitbart
Somali Muslims TERRORIZE Upscale MN Town – Threaten To Rape Homeowner (VIDEO) ⋆ Freedom Daily
One man committed rape and a group of young men mouthed off and raped no one, but the police are looking into it.
I'm terrified. That has NEVER happened in this country before. Not ever!!!!!
It sucks that woman got raped. I don't know how you rape someone on a bus and get away with it, but hey, if the Gateway Pundit said it, it must be true, right?

You've got to hold hands with some of these people. Indeed they read something on a blog and suddenly become too intellectually dishonest to see the original source imbedded in the blog. Minneapolis man accused of raping woman on bus passing through Crookston

Point out that Muslim refugees commit a disportpoertionate amount of rapes and suddenly it becomes fake news. Trash the United States as a rape haven and suddenly were on to something.

I don't know of many folks who gain refugee status and the first thing they think to do when they enter is to rape a woman on a bus. It was three days after he was granted entery! How many women do you think get raped in Somalia? It's their national sport. It's engrained in their culture. And no doubt you want more of them.

Somalia has been torn by civil war for more than 25 years now. One of the most common weapons used in war is rape. It's not engrained in their culture. It's not their national sport. Any more than it is of the Congolese. The Democratic Republic of Congo, another country torn by war and who's citizens - women, children, even men have been horrifically raped and brutalized as part of that war. The DRC is the 4th largest group in our refugee program (Burma is the largest). Should we stop taking refugees from DRC?

Meh.

Preach on sister

One man committed rape and a group of young men mouthed off and raped no one, but the police are looking into it.
It sucks that woman got raped. I don't know how you rape someone on a bus and get away with it, but hey, if the Gateway Pundit said it, it must be true, right?

You've got to hold hands with some of these people. Indeed they read something on a blog and suddenly become too intellectually dishonest to see the original source imbedded in the blog. Minneapolis man accused of raping woman on bus passing through Crookston

Point out that Muslim refugees commit a disportpoertionate amount of rapes and suddenly it becomes fake news. Trash the United States as a rape haven and suddenly were on to something.

I don't know of many folks who gain refugee status and the first thing they think to do when they enter is to rape a woman on a bus. It was three days after he was granted entery! How many women do you think get raped in Somalia? It's their national sport. It's engrained in their culture. And no doubt you want more of them.

Somalia has been torn by civil war for more than 25 years now. One of the most common weapons used in war is rape. It's not engrained in their culture. It's not their national sport. Any more than it is of the Congolese. The Democratic Republic of Congo, another country torn by war and who's citizens - women, children, even men have been horrifically raped and brutalized as part of that war. The DRC is the 4th largest group in our refugee program (Burma is the largest). Should we stop taking refugees from DRC?

When I was in the Mariens I deployed multiple times to East Africa, the Middle East, and South West and South East Asia. I've busted into houses where Irqis and Afghanis were rapeing little boys and trust me, Somalia is the crown jewel of Muslim rape. Because there is an absence of law rape is normalized in Somalia even among the average joes. Just as it is in Afghanistan where security forces (ANA and ANP) regularly rape chai boys. It's been going on for thousands of years. Rape and violence is a way of life in these countries.

We should stop taking all refugees. We are letting steam out of the kettle when it should be exploding into US backed revolution.

When I was in the Mariens I deployed multiple times to East Africa, the Middle East, and South West and South East Asia. I've busted into houses where Irqis and Afghanis were rapeing little boys and trust me, Somalia is the crown jewel of Muslim rape. Because there is an absence of law rape is normalized in Somalia even among the average joes. Just as it is in Afghanistan where security forces (ANA and ANP) regularly rape chai boys. It's been going on for thousands of years. Rape and violence is a way of life in these countries.

We should stop taking all refugees. We are letting steam out of the kettle when it should be exploding into US backed revolution.

There is the absence of any law in Somalia, it's a wretched country, but then all refugees are fleeing wretched countries. For some reason, the Somali immigrant communities are under attack by this administration.

Trump's statements about Somali immigrants in Maine draw rebuke - The Portland Press Herald
There are about 12,500 immigrants from seven east African countries, including Somalia, now living in Maine, according to the Immigrant Resource Center of Maine. Maine’s largest Somali populations are in Portland and Lewiston, LePage’s hometown.

On Friday, Lewiston’s acting police chief, Brian O’Malley, said there was no correlation between Somali immigration and increased crime, and if anything, the opposite is true.

When asked if crime was up because of Somali immigrants, O’Malley said. “Not in Lewiston. Our crime rate has gone down. We have not seen any increase in crime due to the Somali immigrants.”

He said that since Somali immigrants began arriving in Lewiston in the 1990s, the city’s crime rate has steadily decreased. Meanwhile, overall crime rates are down across the state and across the nation, O’Malley said.

There is the absence of any law in Somalia, it's a wretched country, but then all refugees are fleeing wretched countries. For some reason, the Somali immigrant communities are under attack by this administration.

Trump's statements about Somali immigrants in Maine draw rebuke - The Portland Press Herald
There are about 12,500 immigrants from seven east African countries, including Somalia, now living in Maine, according to the Immigrant Resource Center of Maine. Maine’s largest Somali populations are in Portland and Lewiston, LePage’s hometown.

On Friday, Lewiston’s acting police chief, Brian O’Malley, said there was no correlation between Somali immigration and increased crime, and if anything, the opposite is true.

When asked if crime was up because of Somali immigrants, O’Malley said. “Not in Lewiston. Our crime rate has gone down. We have not seen any increase in crime due to the Somali immigrants.”

He said that since Somali immigrants began arriving in Lewiston in the 1990s, the city’s crime rate has steadily decreased. Meanwhile, overall crime rates are down across the state and across the nation, O’Malley said.

Domestic violence often kept hidden by Maine immigrants, refugees - The Portland Press Herald

That's why.

Domestic violence often kept hidden by Maine immigrants, refugees - The Portland Press Herald

That's why.

I don't think that's "why" - the article tackles domestic abuse, within the family/community - a very real issue in many immigrant communities, but not necessarily related to overall violent crime rates (which have gone down) - despite the repeated claim that immigrants raise crime rates. And that is not to say it should be ignored, it needs to be addressed - but it's not unique to that one community.

From your article:
Portland Deputy Police Chief Vernon Malloch said his officers have seen the same thing, and he believes some of it might be generational.

“Sometimes what we see as a default is to go back to tribal mechanisms to solve problems,” he said. “So rather than go to police or through the criminal justice system, they handle it internally. I think that will lessen with the next generation.”

General mistrust of police is common among newly arrived immigrants, who may have experienced violence at the hands of police in their home countries.

“When we say ‘Go to police,’ some have seen family members killed by police or sexually assaulted,” Perry said.

Domestic violence advocates see Kubeloso’s death as an opportunity to examine ways to reach immigrants or refugees.

Morrison, however, worries that her death might provide fodder for anti-immigrant groups.

“There are still plenty of people who are not happy that immigrants have come here,” Morrison said. “So they’ll use this as an opportunity to say, ‘That’s how they do.’ But that’s unfair. No race or culture or group is immune.”

That's why.

I don't think that's "why" - the article tackles domestic abuse, within the family/community - a very real issue in many immigrant communities, but not necessarily related to overall violent crime rates (which have gone down) - despite the repeated claim that immigrants raise crime rates. And that is not to say it should be ignored, it needs to be addressed - but it's not unique to that one community.

From your article:
Portland Deputy Police Chief Vernon Malloch said his officers have seen the same thing, and he believes some of it might be generational.

“Sometimes what we see as a default is to go back to tribal mechanisms to solve problems,” he said. “So rather than go to police or through the criminal justice system, they handle it internally. I think that will lessen with the next generation.”

General mistrust of police is common among newly arrived immigrants, who may have experienced violence at the hands of police in their home countries.

“When we say ‘Go to police,’ some have seen family members killed by police or sexually assaulted,” Perry said.

Domestic violence advocates see Kubeloso’s death as an opportunity to examine ways to reach immigrants or refugees.

Morrison, however, worries that her death might provide fodder for anti-immigrant groups.

“There are still plenty of people who are not happy that immigrants have come here,” Morrison said. “So they’ll use this as an opportunity to say, ‘That’s how they do.’ But that’s unfair. No race or culture or group is immune.”

Domestic abuse is violent crime. There is no explaining that away. Furthermore, when they commit crimes in front of other Somalis they are less likely to report or cooperate with police. This is not a new phenominon among both native born and migrant minorities. And you can bet when they commit these crimes they are placed under the "white" demographic like hispanics are. Thus even if crime is going down among all races but disproportionately committed by a single race it is hidden.

That's why.

From your article:

Domestic abuse is violent crime. There is no explaining that away. Furthermore, when they commit crimes in front of other Somalis they are less likely to report or cooperate with police. This is not a new phenominon among both native born and migrant minorities.

But is it higher in those communities then in others? Domestic abuse occurs in all communities and the reason's are complex. For example, Native American women have among the highest rates of rape and assault. Black women also have high rates, and again - for complex reasons: Why Black Women Struggle More With Domestic Violence.

Forum List

Back