Refusal To Comply

They can't arrest everybody.

A network of 3,000 California churches, representing 2.5 million members, plans to defy Gov. Gavin Newsom by resuming in-person services, as pastors insist they've been left out of the process.

California Church United pastors announced Thursday in front of a Fontana megachurch that they plan to open May 31, instead of waiting until stage 3, when gyms, movie theaters, and other venues open, the San Bernardino County Sun reports.

California pastors vow to defy Gov. Newsom and reopen: 'Churches are part of the answer not the problem'
Cool

MAybe the church should have to take care of all the people who get sick after going to a service there.
why wouldn't they take care of sick people? are you expecting that they all will end up in the hospital or something? why, there is no data to support that comment. And you don't have to go, stay home and avoid us that are ready to go back out. fk you and your hitler representatives. I did nothing wrong to be detained in my house, I never went to court and never received due process before the lock up. stay away and suck your toilet water .

You do realize that there is indeed proof that corona can be contracted if just one person in a group has it don't you?

In fact there have been so called super spreaders identified

so there is your documentation

Now that you know this if people contract the virus while at this church then the church should take care of them at their own expense
Any virus can be passed in any place. That doesn’t make that unique screwball. Now how is it different than a store? You conveniently avoided that answer

In a store at least in my area the number of people inside are limited, the aisles are one way and everyone is required to wear a mask and it is easy to keep a distance from others.

In a church with people packed in the pews and stationary for long periods of time it is far easier for many people to be infected by just one person.

You really can't seem to think analytically at all.
why can't they space six feet apart? why can't they wear masks, why can't they have one way aisles? you have nothing as usual.

A network of 3,000 California churches, representing 2.5 million members, plans to defy Gov. Gavin Newsom by resuming in-person services, as pastors insist they've been left out of the process.

California Church United pastors announced Thursday in front of a Fontana megachurch that they plan to open May 31, instead of waiting until stage 3, when gyms, movie theaters, and other venues open, the San Bernardino County Sun reports.

California pastors vow to defy Gov. Newsom and reopen: 'Churches are part of the answer not the problem'
Cool

MAybe the church should have to take care of all the people who get sick after going to a service there.
why wouldn't they take care of sick people? are you expecting that they all will end up in the hospital or something? why, there is no data to support that comment. And you don't have to go, stay home and avoid us that are ready to go back out. fk you and your hitler representatives. I did nothing wrong to be detained in my house, I never went to court and never received due process before the lock up. stay away and suck your toilet water .

You do realize that there is indeed proof that corona can be contracted if just one person in a group has it don't you?

Now that you know this if people contract the virus while at this church then the church should take care of them at their own expense
how is it different than a grocery store? still waiting.

Cool

Any virus can be passed in any place. That doesn’t make that unique screwball. Now how is it different than a store? You conveniently avoided that answer

In a store at least in my area the number of people inside are limited, the aisles are one way and everyone is required to wear a mask and it is easy to keep a distance from others.

In a church with people packed in the pews and stationary for long periods of time it is far easier for many people to be infected by just one person.

You really can't seem to think analytically at all.
why can't they space six feet apart? why can't they wear masks, why can't they have one way aisles? you have nothing as usual.
If they were going to do that don't you think the church would have advertised that fact?

Cool

how is it different than a grocery store? still waiting.
I don't hang on your every word so I'll get to you when I get to you

Forum List

Back