Refusing to give license after breaking the law....VS....The Thin Blue Line

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

As near as I can tell, the mother was pulled over for not wearing a seat belt. She provided the officer her (or someone's) name and date of birth, but not her license......Under NC law a person driving must provide their license upon request.

One of her daughters got out of the car and came around the back to record her arrest by the cop.

When he saw her he pulled his gun and pointed it at the 14 year old girl with a camera, and he did it gansta style too. Then he pointed it at the mother.

Pulling a gun on a teenage girl with a smart phone seems, well, excessive, but given the climate they work under these days I'll give him a mulligan on that one.

The problem started with the idea of pulling someone over for a minor violation by someone with a gun.

I can't understand the mentality of this.

The problem started with the idea of pulling someone over for a minor violation by someone with a gun.

I can't understand the mentality of this.
They are taught to escalate aggression until they feel like they are in control.

Homeboy sight fail.

R.422470cf17a18e7108d150ce458fcaa4

Yeah I would need to see the whole incident before making a judgement. My husband was pulled over I think in NC but could have still been in Georgia for speeding and it turned out that I hadn't renewed our tags so when cop did check it came back car was stolen!!! Cop was really nice and worked with us to figure out the issue had to do with our insurance he had us make some calls and then gave husband a warning. We were traveling with 2 dogs and at one point I asked the cop if it would be okay for me to let the dogs out to walk around which he said was no problem.

Then a few months later making the same drive I get pulled over for speeding and get a ticket!!! My husband laughed the whole trip.

Totally inexperienced and unprofessional .

Once things slipped from his Control he became a Nazi .

Urgently needs re-training in this area .

Forum List

Back