Refute This.

Show me one example of information that is not the result of intelligence. You can't. All of our observations prove that chaos cannot create meaningful information. Only intelligence can.
Once again you're stating your thesis as a given. That's not proof, even if I can't come up with a single counter-argument.
So you admit that you cannot provide an example. Actually, no one can. There has not been one example of information that comes from a source other than intelligence. Thanks for proving my point.

I'm afraid your "information" meme is right out of the Henry Morris playbook. You can't even define the terms you use.

Fitness effects of advantageous mutations in evolving - The Panda's Thumb

Evolution by natural selection is driven by the continuous generation of adaptive mutations. We measured the genomic mutation rate that generates beneficial mutations and their effects on fitness in Escherichia coli under conditions in which the effect of competition between lineages carrying different beneficial mutations is minimized. We found a rate on the order of 10-5 per genome per generation, which is 1000 times as high as previous estimates, and a mean selective advantage of 1%. Such a high rate of adaptive evolution has implications for the evolution of antibiotic resistance and pathogenicity.

Show me one example of information that is not the result of intelligence. You can't. All of our observations prove that chaos cannot create meaningful information. Only intelligence can.
Once again you're stating your thesis as a given. That's not proof, even if I can't come up with a single counter-argument.
So you admit that you cannot provide an example. Actually, no one can. There has not been one example of information that comes from a source other than intelligence. Thanks for proving my point.

I'm afraid your "information" meme is right out of the Henry Morris playbook. You can't even define the terms you use.

Evolution by natural selection is driven by the continuous generation of adaptive mutations. We measured the genomic mutation rate that generates beneficial mutations and their effects on fitness in Escherichia coli under conditions in which the effect of competition between lineages carrying different beneficial mutations is minimized. We found a rate on the order of 10-5 per genome per generation, which is 1000 times as high as previous estimates, and a mean selective advantage of 1%. Such a high rate of adaptive evolution has implications for the evolution of antibiotic resistance and pathogenicity.
Question. After millions of years, and countless mutations, E coli is still e coli.In fact, we have samples of other viruses that have supposedly been frozen for millions of years. They haven really changed at all from their distant descendants. How do you explain this?

Question. After millions of years, and countless mutations, E coli is still e coli.In fact, we have samples of other viruses that have supposedly been frozen for millions of years. They haven really changed at all from their distant descendants. How do you explain this?

It's The Will of The Gawds

How about a scientific explanation? Oh! That's right. You don't have one. LOLOLOLOL!

How about a scientific explanation? Oh! That's right. You don't have one. LOLOLOLOL!
You were given one.

Forum List

Back