The Real World

15a48a2716b18cbfdd2f0ae361448144.jpg

1610401685601.png

Fuck that chickenshit petty faggot. Votto

Last edited:
1610404701003.png

Yea, they are still hiding

Either that or be forced into universal health care

Dear Alexandia appears to be unschooled in the proper method of cleaning out a garbage disposal unit. I shall instruct her:

1. Stick you hand down there. it's probably not the first time you've been up to your elbow in a slimy hole.

2. Flip the switch with your other hand. If you can't reach it, use your foot.

3. Earn your new nickname, which will more than likely be "stubby", "stumpy", "flipper", or something similar.

• Banned
Dear Alexandia appears to be unschooled in the proper method of cleaning out a garbage disposal unit. I shall instruct her:

1. Stick you hand down there. it's probably not the first time you've been up to your elbow in a slimy hole.

2. Flip the switch with your other hand. If you can't reach it, use your foot.

3. Earn your new nickname, which will more than likely be "stubby", "stumpy", "flipper", or something similar.
I have mixed thoughts on AOC. She is either a brilliant actress and fully infiltrated the DNC establishment, which also seems to want to reject her or she is a jabbering retard that accurately represents the DNC and it's dangerous degree of stupidity.

No matter what the truth is, no matter how you look at it, the Democrook party is infested with stupid.

Forum List

Back