Regarding Reparations For Black In Calfornia.Well, What If Your Half Black?,Or One Third Black?, Or What If Your White,Claiming You Are Black?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
We all know whats being proposed in Calfornia. So every black person gets a real big check for something that happened in the Lincoln years? It looks like you don't even have to prove that your grandfather was a slave. What about all of those celebrities/politicians who decided to go "Black-Face"? do they get a check? What about black americans who's families originated in Europe? What if your parents are mixed, and neither one is a decendent of slaves. We can all agree that this proposal is nuts. It's also racist. Just black people? aren't there a lot of Italians out there who's ancestors were slaves? How do you guys feel about this? :eusa_think:

Those are just SOME of the problems with the ridiculous Reparations Agenda. Not one single person living today of any skin color is due one dollar of reparations for what happened centuries ago. You are not living your great great grandfathers life, live your life.
who was that white girl? Rachael Dildadolazar? bet she cant wait for her check

Democrats are exposing their pandering corrupt nature evetime the open their mouths. They are not a constructive force or positive influence, democrats have this ironic reverse Midas touch, everything they touch turns to shit. Biden is the worst Troll president we have ever had, nobody wants their "narratives" Until these Chinese woke meat puppets, there wasn't a "narrative". Really? What the F*ck is a narrative?

can you imagine what would happen with the millions on non-black residents of california if they pull this off? some of us would probably want to be a fly on any wall when all hell breaks loose

We all know whats being proposed in Calfornia. So every black person gets a real big check for something that happened in the Lincoln years? It looks like you don't even have to prove that your grandfather was a slave. What about all of those celebrities/politicians who decided to go "Black-Face"? do they get a check? What about black americans who's families originated in Europe? What if your parents are mixed, and neither one is a decendent of slaves. We can all agree that this proposal is nuts. It's also racist. Just black people? aren't there a lot of Italians out there who's ancestors were slaves? How do you guys feel about this? :eusa_think:

Why should the poor and middle class pay for the damages committed by a limited number of families? Let the descendants of such abuses pay for them if it is warranted.

Why should the poor and middle class pay for the damages committed by a limited number of families? Let the descendants of such abuses pay for them if it is warranted.
The descendants of those who imported those cotton pickin critters(literal) should pay. Perhaps Barrys great great great great granpa(black side) could be found in Kenyas detailed historical birth documents ?

I'll ask Malik at the next...ummm...white robe get together:oops:

3ec726b8-cb40-4d1f-9ca4-4dcb0e997660.jpg

The descendants of those who imported those cotton pickin critters(literal) should pay. Perhaps Barrys great great great great granpa(black side) could be found in Kenyas detailed historical birth documents ?

I'll ask Malik at the next...ummm...white robe get together:oops:

3ec726b8-cb40-4d1f-9ca4-4dcb0e997660.jpg
does this mean that everyone on guam will also get a check?

This just in.....Blacks flock to CA.

The great thing is U-Hauls are so expensive getting back they will be stuck there.

You glass half empty types amaze me. ;)

I am totally for reparations.

I think the govt should give any black who can prove they have ever been a slave, any white person who can prove they have ever been an endentured servant, the 30 acres andxa mule they were originally promised.

I am totally for reparations.

I think the govt should give any black who can prove they have ever been a slave, any white person who can prove they have ever been an endentured servant, the 30 acres andxa mule they were originally promised.
too bad michael jackson isnt around anymore, till this day, we still dont know if he was "Black or White"

And what about Asians?

You can see this is going to get expensive. Outer space aliens may even try to get in on reparations.

Forum List

Back