🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Regressive Views Of Trump Supporters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These are just a few I have seen. these idiots have no clue what Trump voters are, who we are or why.

One cannot truly defeat what one cannot understand.

kJyuVG1Yz4QW6i5uAFkXoJvuOATW6imUNvx5zumrTUw.jpg

Sarah Silverman: Don’t pray for victims of fires, hurricanes

Hatemongers celebrate death of Eric Bolling’s son as ‘karma’

These are just a few I have seen. these idiots have no clue what Trump voters are, who we are or why.

Looks about right
And there ya go.

And their lies the problem in the Democrat party. I guess they never heard about the definition of insanity. The definition of insanity is...................................

Looks about right
And there ya go.

And their lies the problem in the Democrat party. I guess they never heard about the definition of insanity. The definition of insanity is...................................
"There"

What a load of crap! As a progressive liberal I can assure you what is posted in the opening post is exactly what republicans stand for. And the #3 post is totally wrong.

What a load of crap! As a progressive liberal I can assure you what is posted in the opening post is exactly what republicans stand for. And the #3 post is totally wrong.
roflmao, thank you for being Exhibit Number one.

Now you can go back to your Play-Doh!

It seems America has a generation or two that was significantly cognitively damaged at birth. Their idiot views of America and Americans are predictably reflective of it. Most are not salvageable.

At least the Democrats are slowly being driven from power.

This nation will not truly be great again until republicans have been extinguished.

It seems America has a generation or two that was significantly cognitively damaged at birth. Their idiot views of America and Americans are predictably reflective of it. Most are not salvageable.

At least the Democrats are slowly being driven from power.

It's the pre-birth LSD and Crack taking and the post-birth being sans breast feeding.

Both have contributed to the Leftist brain damaged status.

Good thing you are not in the path of Hurricane Irma, how would you cope if you couldn't get your food stamps and Welfare for a week or worse :omg:

The guy with the red hat could be a USMB "conservative".

I know, right? That character is the perfect amalgamation of every single degenerate Trump supporter that posts here.

Forum List

Back