Regret Your Vote Yet?

I think this thread is great.

There is concern that someone wasn't properly vetted in a recent presidential election and that someone is not named Palin.

The world is upside down.
Sarah Palin has been more right about policies than Obama.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What you have just done is akin to raising your hand when the MC asks...."Who here is an idiot?!"
She was right about Russia, that's for sure.

Here's what I think about Sarah Palin: Half of the opposition to her is pure and simple sexism. She's very attractive.

The other half is snobbism. She's from a small town and went to less distinguished institutions of higher learning.

If Sarah Palin was a man with an Ivy League degree and from an urban area, you'd elect her (she'd be him then).

Regardless of ability or experience.

Like you did Obama.

Of course, she has more ability and directly related experience than he did.

Not to mention, with 6 years on the job, he hasn't shown the ability to learn from his experience.

She isn't attractive. I'm from a small town. I went to a lesser known college. Can you fail more.

You think she's got what it takes to be in a position of authority. That makes you an idiot. Just own it.

You know how I know you're gay?

or just a liar

There is concern that someone wasn't properly vetted in a recent presidential election and that someone is not named Palin.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What you have just done is akin to raising your hand when the MC asks...."Who here is an idiot?!"

Here's what I think about Sarah Palin: Half of the opposition to her is pure and simple sexism. She's very attractive.

The other half is snobbism. She's from a small town and went to less distinguished institutions of higher learning.

If Sarah Palin was a man with an Ivy League degree and from an urban area, you'd elect her (she'd be him then).

Like you did Obama.

Not to mention, with 6 years on the job, he hasn't shown the ability to learn from his experience.

She isn't attractive. I'm from a small town. I went to a lesser known college. Can you fail more.

You think she's got what it takes to be in a position of authority. That makes you an idiot. Just own it.

She held a position of authority, you bozo. She was a Governor. She was Mayor or County Executive or whatever. So right there that makes YOU an idiot.

I'm from a small town too. And every time they said, "Wasilla" in a perjorative fashion I heard the name of my hometown.

If you think Sarah Palin is not attractive, your standards are crazy. She's very attractive. What are you, jealous?

Like you did Obama.

You don't know anything if you think that.

or just a liar

The alternative was the guy who wanted to raise taxes on the poor and cut taxes on the rich, end Medicare, and go on an insane spending spree of more and more military so we'd have more excuses to get into more unnecessary wars.

I score this wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. Don't confuse lying liberal propaganda for facts.

So would Foley be not dead if Obama hadn't been golfing?

Obama admitted the mistake.

Looks like the food-stamp President is more perceptive than you are.

I read the transcript of the Interview with Chuck Todd and Gretta Van Susteren brought this up.
It seemed Obama admitted the "optic" wasn't good about him playing golf and not that he played golf.

I read the transcript of the Interview with Chuck Todd and Gretta Van Susteren brought this up.
It seemed Obama admitted the "optic" wasn't good about him playing golf and not that he played golf.

So basically he's saying that it's not about what it really means but what it looks like.

How phony.

So basically he's saying that it's not about what it really means but what it looks like.

How phony.
well let me ask you, isn't the optics what people complained about?

How phony.
well let me ask you, isn't the optics what people complained about?

Because the "optics" are supposed to mean something. But it's all fake.

The alternative was the guy who wanted to raise taxes on the poor and cut taxes on the rich, end Medicare, and go on an insane spending spree of more and more military so we'd have more excuses to get into more unnecessary wars.

I score this wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. Don't confuse lying liberal propaganda for facts.

"...lying liberal propaganda..."
If not for lying, our pal NYCarbuncle would be mute.

This may apply:
It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.
-- Mark Twain

Both pre-chosen "candidates" in 2012 wanted the same things.

ObamaCare or RomneyCare. Romney said he'd "repeal and replace" remember?

Barack Obama wasn't vetted.

The media didn't do it's job.

The unfolding of events since his election have proven the truth of the warnings that the rightwing gave early on.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

The straw man is Barack Hussein Obama....(peace be on him.)

So sorry you wasted your time reading the OP....it was meant for those capable of ratiocination.
it was meant for people with the IQ of 7 and its dated...like 2008 dated..and nothing more than a hack crank piece.

I am curious, do you post on any other websites or this your only home?

The unfolding of events since his election have proven the truth of the warnings that the rightwing gave early on.

So sorry you wasted your time reading the OP....it was meant for those capable of ratiocination.
it was meant for people with the IQ of 7 and its dated...like 2008 dated..and nothing more than a hack crank piece.

"it was meant for people with the IQ of 7..."

And, sure enough, here you are!

i see you didnt answer the question. typical.

Y'know how to keep an idiot in suspense?

Y'know how to keep an idiot in suspense?
show them your thread and tell them to find the point?

What exactly would Romney have done that would have been so great? ...especially given that he would have a Democratic Senate that would have DOA'ed 99% of his crackpot agenda...

Like you did Obama.

or just a liar

Not gay...nor lying. I don't find her to be attractive. She's not ugly nor hideous.....but she isn't attractive. Not my type at all. And.....once she opened her mouth and started screeching her dopey bullshit.....she quickly became unattractive.

Now.....would you like to tell me how you think she's well qualified and a deep thinker too?

Like you did Obama.

or just a liar

Not gay...nor lying. I don't find her to be attractive. She's not ugly nor hideous.....but she isn't attractive. Not my type at all. And.....once she opened her mouth and started screeching her dopey bullshit.....she quickly became unattractive.

Now.....would you like to tell me how you think she's well qualified and a deep thinker too?

No I wouldn't. I think she's a dumb shit. But she is attractive. Not your type, that's one thing, but you said she isn't attractive. She IS attractive, especially given her age.

But yeah she's a dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back