Regret Your Vote Yet?

for those of you who want to know the facts, here's a lengthy article:

Romney 8217 s Food Stamp Stretch

Au contraire.....

Here are the facts:

1. Fact-Check: a political fact-checking website created by the St. Petersburg Times, which endorsed Obama in '08.

'In 2003, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette described the St. Petersburg Times as a "usually liberal" newspaper.'
Tampa Bay Times - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2. The food-stamp debacle rests firmly on the shoulders of Barack Obama (peace be on him)...as agreed here, by Liberal sources:
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/the-sharp-increase-in-the-food-stamps-program/

Study More Than Half a Trillion Dollars Spent on Welfare But Poverty Levels Unaffected CNS News

Wise up.

What exactly would Romney have done that would have been so great? ...especially given that he would have a Democratic Senate that would have DOA'ed 99% of his crackpot agenda...

As you desire a crystal ball response, I'll guess that he believes in American sovereignty, and, therefore, would have maintained an enforceable border, and probably not have invited an illegal alien invasion.

Good start?

I don't regret my vote at all. I voted for McCain and Romney so I am not responsible for this clusterfuck of an administration. It is funny to see the libs cling to his coat tails no matter how badly Obama fails.

I don't regret my vote at all. I voted for McCain and Romney so I am not responsible for this clusterfuck of an administration. It is funny to see the libs cling to his coat tails no matter how badly Obama fails.

No worse than the pontificating Reaganites...

There's nothing to pontificate about. We had a better economy during Reagan's term and it would have been even better without the dems failure to spend responsibly.

There's nothing to pontificate about. We had a better economy during Reagan's term and it would have been even better without the dems failure to spend responsibly.

Depends where you lived, after the grain embargo on Russia and the price of oil dropping after deregulation, Okiehoma was stagnant..

lol, you seriously believe Reagan controlled the economy.

Perhaps it went over your head that Reagan cured the economic woes of the nation, increased the national wealth by $17 trillion, and defeated the USSR without firing a shot.

Obama...(giggle.....)

Depends where you lived, after the grain embargo on Russia and the price of oil dropping after deregulation, Okiehoma was stagnant..
So it's better if the whole country joins in?

If you want to

Perhaps it went over your head that Reagan cured the economic woes of the nation, increased the national wealth by $17 trillion, and defeated the USSR without firing a shot.

Obama...(giggle.....)

Reagan did not defeat the USSR. The USSR did not fall until 1991...

Last edited:
Liberals hate his guts for what he did to the communists and will never forgive him.
No, I hated him for lying about taxes and there was no tax cut for us, only a tax increase...He did give me a job in the Army, since my trade was dead at the time...

Those who deny that Reagan was a Great President were prolly not of age when he was president or are just liberal progressive loons. I was of voting age when that shithead Cater was President and saw the awesome turn around that came with the election of RR in 1980.

Barack Obama wasn't vetted.

The media didn't do it's job.

The unfolding of events since his election have proven the truth of the warnings that the rightwing gave early on.

Remember this warning?
"The Oval Office is no place for on the job training!"

Not only was he lacking in any executive experience....but he has proven to be an ideologue with no real moral compass, as the following story reveals:

1. "Obama regrets golfing after Foley death

2. Washington (AFP) - US President Barack Obama now admits that his decision to play a vacation round of golf immediately after addressing the murder of US journalist James Foley by Islamic State, was a mistake.

3. ...he also admitted that sometimes his own performance in some of the more public rituals of the presidency was lacking.

4. "It's not something that always comes naturally to me."
Obama regrets golfing after Foley death - Yahoo News

Not the first such view of the empty suit....

5. "Obama Campaign: Vegas Fundraiser on Day After Benghazi Massacre was "Appropriate"

6. Once you have a grasp of this president's priorities, his team's responses to challenges like these are entirely predictable and expected.

7. GREGORY: “Was it inappropriate for him to go to a fundraiser the day after this attack now in retrospect knowing that it was a terrorist attack, inappropriate for him to engage in politics as usual?”
Obama Campaign Vegas Fundraiser on Day After Benghazi Massacre was Appropriate - Guy Benson
When you start your thread off with a lie...hard to take the rest of it seriously.

Forum List

Back