Regret Your Vote Yet?

So would Foley be not dead if Obama hadn't been golfing?
That's not the point, and you darn-well know it.

The point is that it was a matter of bad form and bad taste and a show of insensitivity and callous disregard.

Not to mention outright arrogance.

How the President manifests, hard on the heels of tragedy, is always a matter for public scrutiny and comment.

Barack Obama wasn't vetted.

The media didn't do it's job.

The unfolding of events since his election have proven the truth of the warnings that the rightwing gave early on.

Remember this warning?
"The Oval Office is no place for on the job training!"

Not only was he lacking in any executive experience....but he has proven to be an ideologue with no real moral compass, as the following story reveals:

1. "Obama regrets golfing after Foley death

2. Washington (AFP) - US President Barack Obama now admits that his decision to play a vacation round of golf immediately after addressing the murder of US journalist James Foley by Islamic State, was a mistake.

3. ...he also admitted that sometimes his own performance in some of the more public rituals of the presidency was lacking.

4. "It's not something that always comes naturally to me."
Obama regrets golfing after Foley death - Yahoo News

Not the first such view of the empty suit....

5. "Obama Campaign: Vegas Fundraiser on Day After Benghazi Massacre was "Appropriate"

6. Once you have a grasp of this president's priorities, his team's responses to challenges like these are entirely predictable and expected.

7. GREGORY: “Was it inappropriate for him to go to a fundraiser the day after this attack now in retrospect knowing that it was a terrorist attack, inappropriate for him to engage in politics as usual?”
Obama Campaign Vegas Fundraiser on Day After Benghazi Massacre was Appropriate - Guy Benson
When you start your thread off with a lie...hard to take the rest of it seriously.

I'd say that your post is among the weakest defenses of this failure in the White House....

....put a little effort into it, even if Obama doesn't.

What were the alternatives again?

Funny you should ask.

The alternative was a man of courage, a hero who shut down his business to help a colleague search for a missing child, a man with proven successful executive and business experience.
Just what the nation needed.....

Hard to believe any dolts voted for the windbag in the White House, huh?
Yet most Americans did.

Just as most Americans will vote for the next Democrat.

Funny you should ask.

The alternative was a man of courage, a hero who shut down his business to help a colleague search for a missing child, a man with proven successful executive and business experience.

Yet most Americans did.

Synth has drank the grape drank

Remember that your vote for president is just a suggestion to the electoral college...

And you're only voting for the president. He doesn't run the whole government. I think people have this expectation of the president as the be all and end all of US politics. What about Congress and the Supreme Court? Nah, forget that.

Regret a vote that kept rightwing republicans out of power?

Hardly

I think this thread is great.

There is concern that someone wasn't properly vetted in a recent presidential election and that someone is not named Palin.

The world is upside down.
Sarah Palin has been more right about policies than Obama.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What you have just done is akin to raising your hand when the MC asks...."Who here is an idiot?!"
She was right about Russia, that's for sure.

Here's what I think about Sarah Palin: Half of the opposition to her is pure and simple sexism. She's very attractive.

The other half is snobbism. She's from a small town and went to less distinguished institutions of higher learning.

If Sarah Palin was a man with an Ivy League degree and from an urban area, you'd elect her (she'd be him then).

Regardless of ability or experience.

Like you did Obama.

Of course, she has more ability and directly related experience than he did.

Not to mention, with 6 years on the job, he hasn't shown the ability to learn from his experience.

She isn't attractive. I'm from a small town. I went to a lesser known college. Can you fail more.

You think she's got what it takes to be in a position of authority. That makes you an idiot. Just own it.

She held a position of authority, you bozo. She was a Governor. She was Mayor or County Executive or whatever. So right there that makes YOU an idiot.

I'm from a small town too. And every time they said, "Wasilla" in a perjorative fashion I heard the name of my hometown.

If you think Sarah Palin is not attractive, your standards are crazy. She's very attractive. What are you, jealous?
She quit....couldn't even finish one term as Governor. How sad is that?

Nope. I don't do round-about. He's clearly not a failure.

Now...answer the question please. Have you ever voted for a presidential candidate and ended up regretting your vote?
Not a failure?

WE GAVE HIM EVERYTHING
CAUTION:

DO NOT HAVE ANY LIQUID IN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU WATCH THIS.
This is a very short 47 seconds to watch.

We gave him everything

Those who deny that Reagan was a Great President were prolly not of age when he was president or are just liberal progressive loons. I was of voting age when that shithead Cater was President and saw the awesome turn around that came with the election of RR in 1980.

I was in my twenties and raising my first kid at the time, and even voted for Reagan the first time he ran for president...

So would Foley be not dead if Obama hadn't been golfing?
That's not the point, and you darn-well know it.

The point is that it was a matter of bad form and bad taste and a show of insensitivity and callous disregard.

Not to mention outright arrogance.

How the President manifests, hard on the heels of tragedy, is always a matter for public scrutiny and comment.
So the President is supposed to stop everything and mourn? Where is the precedent for that?

Those who deny that Reagan was a Great President were prolly not of age when he was president or are just liberal progressive loons. I was of voting age when that shithead Cater was President and saw the awesome turn around that came with the election of RR in 1980.

I was in my twenties and raising my first kid at the time, and even voted for Reagan the first time he ran for president...
As did I....now that is a vote I regretted.

Funny you should ask.

And we'd also have two more Conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

Thank you president Obama for giving us two Liberal justices. I'm hopeful we can get two more in the years to come under president Clinton.

Just think Hillary can use her husband to tell her what to do, just like she did to him when he was president... Hillary will have an all male staff to keep Bill's pants sipped...

As did I....now that is a vote I regretted.
Why?

Funny you should ask.

Yet most Americans did.

So....you believe that most Americans are incapable of learning????

How cruel of you.

Forum List

Back