Regret Your Vote Yet?

I think this thread is great.

There is concern that someone wasn't properly vetted in a recent presidential election and that someone is not named Palin.

The world is upside down.
Sarah Palin has been more right about policies than Obama.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What you have just done is akin to raising your hand when the MC asks...."Who here is an idiot?!"
She was right about Russia, that's for sure.

Here's what I think about Sarah Palin: Half of the opposition to her is pure and simple sexism. She's very attractive.

The other half is snobbism. She's from a small town and went to less distinguished institutions of higher learning.

If Sarah Palin was a man with an Ivy League degree and from an urban area, you'd elect her (she'd be him then).

Regardless of ability or experience.

Like you did Obama.

Of course, she has more ability and directly related experience than he did.

Not to mention, with 6 years on the job, he hasn't shown the ability to learn from his experience.

She isn't attractive. I'm from a small town. I went to a lesser known college. Can you fail more.

You think she's got what it takes to be in a position of authority. That makes you an idiot. Just own it.

You know how I know you're gay?

or just a liar

Not gay...nor lying. I don't find her to be attractive. She's not ugly nor hideous.....but she isn't attractive. Not my type at all. And.....once she opened her mouth and started screeching her dopey bullshit.....she quickly became unattractive.

Now.....would you like to tell me how you think she's well qualified and a deep thinker too?

No I wouldn't. I think she's a dumb shit. But she is attractive. Not your type, that's one thing, but you said she isn't attractive. She IS attractive, especially given her age.

But yeah she's a dumb fuck.

Clearly....we have different tastes. She doesn't attract me......so..to me....she isn't attractive. Get it?

There is concern that someone wasn't properly vetted in a recent presidential election and that someone is not named Palin.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What you have just done is akin to raising your hand when the MC asks...."Who here is an idiot?!"

Here's what I think about Sarah Palin: Half of the opposition to her is pure and simple sexism. She's very attractive.

The other half is snobbism. She's from a small town and went to less distinguished institutions of higher learning.

If Sarah Palin was a man with an Ivy League degree and from an urban area, you'd elect her (she'd be him then).

Like you did Obama.

Not to mention, with 6 years on the job, he hasn't shown the ability to learn from his experience.

She isn't attractive. I'm from a small town. I went to a lesser known college. Can you fail more.

You think she's got what it takes to be in a position of authority. That makes you an idiot. Just own it.

or just a liar

Not gay...nor lying. I don't find her to be attractive. She's not ugly nor hideous.....but she isn't attractive. Not my type at all. And.....once she opened her mouth and started screeching her dopey bullshit.....she quickly became unattractive.

Now.....would you like to tell me how you think she's well qualified and a deep thinker too?

No I wouldn't. I think she's a dumb shit. But she is attractive. Not your type, that's one thing, but you said she isn't attractive. She IS attractive, especially given her age.

Clearly....we have different tastes. She doesn't attract me......so..to me....she isn't attractive. Get it?

People on this site, I swear they'd argue with a fence post.

Attractive does not mean appeals to YOU specifically. IT means AESTHETICALLY pleasing.

I'll use an example. I can't stand Jennifer Aniston, I think she's a terrible person and just well possibly the worst actress in Hollywood, and I sure wouldn't want anything to do with her, but if someone says "yeah , but she's attractive" I would have to admit that yes, the bitch does look good - on the outside.

Like you did Obama.

or just a liar

Attractive does not mean appeals to YOU specifically. IT means AESTHETICALLY pleasing.

I'll use an example. I can't stand Jennifer Aniston, I think she's a terrible person and just well possibly the worst actress in Hollywood, and I sure wouldn't want anything to do with her, but if someone says "yeah , but she's attractive" I would have to admit that yes, the bitch does look good - on the outside.

Sorry. Palin isn't attractive. She's not hot. She's not sexy. The fact that she's better looking than the average middle aged politico doesn't make her attractive.

Anniston is, by the way.

You can continue to argue with that fence post if you like.

Like you did Obama.

or just a liar

Sorry. Palin isn't attractive. She's not hot. She's not sexy. The fact that she's better looking than the average middle aged politico doesn't make her attractive.

Anniston is, by the way.

You have no taste.

Like you did Obama.

or just a liar

Anniston is, by the way.

You have no taste.

Sure I do. Put your pic up. I'll tell you the truth.

So would Foley be not dead if Obama hadn't been golfing?

Wow, that went right over your head. Obama regrets golfing after Foley's murder. It made him appear insensitive. Doesn't come naturally to him to behave like a real leader.

Obama admitted the mistake.

Looks like the food-stamp President is more perceptive than you are.

I read the transcript of the Interview with Chuck Todd and Gretta Van Susteren brought this up.
It seemed Obama admitted the "optic" wasn't good about him playing golf and not that he played golf.

Is that like the "vision thing"?

Was the OP really expecting someone to post

"dammit, you're right, I shouldn't have voted Obama?"

It's quite obvious that many people ,who are not lunatics on message boards ,regret their vote by the fact that a lower percentage of people approve of him than voted for him.

In November 2012, people considered the previous four years and what the promise of Governor Romeny held and decided it was better to stick with the Status Quo...

A phone interview while you're holding the device to your ear and you have what, 8 seconds to answer, is a fun game to play but Americans knew what they were doing in 2012.

Turns out they made the right choice.

It's quite obvious that many people ,who are not lunatics on message boards ,regret their vote by the fact that a lower percentage of people approve of him than voted for him.

In November 2012, people considered the previous four years and what the promise of Governor Romeny held and decided it was better to stick with the Status Quo...

A phone interview while you're holding the device to your ear and you have what, 8 seconds to answer, is a fun game to play but Americans knew what they were doing in 2012.

"Turns out they made the right choice."

1.” The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents – #43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.” Obama said on July 3, 2008, at a campaign event in Fargo, N.D.
Flashback Obama Says Adding 4 Trillion to National Debt Unpatriotic - Fox Nation

2. WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Barack Obama pledged Monday to cut the nation's $1.3 trillion deficit in half by the end of his first term.
Obama pledges to cut nation s deficit in half - Feb. 23 2009

a. “The totalnational debtnow stands at $15.8 trillion, up from $10.6 trillion when Mr. Obama took office, an increase of nearly 50 percent. A commonly cited and more economically important subset, debt held by the public, has grown to $11 trillion from $6.3 trillion, a 75 percent increase —
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/20/u...d-romney.html?pagewanted=all&_moc.semityn.www

3. Then-Senator Barack Obama makes the case for an Obama Presidency on November 21, 2007 by saying he is uniquely qualified to bring stability to America’s relationships in the Muslim world because he lived in an Islamic country during his youth and his half-sister is Muslim.
Obama Flashback The Day I m Inaugurated Muslim Hostility will Cease Tea Party

4. Comparison to January 2009- The size of the working age population grew over 8 million from 234.739 million at the time Obama was sworn in. Yet, the labor force has grown by just 130,000. The labor-participation rate has dropped 2.1%. Also, there are still 325,000 less people in raw numbers that hold jobs than there were at the time of his inauguration. Overall, there are almost 8 million more people not in the labor force relative to January 2009. April Jobs More is Less RedState

5. "The 35.4 Percent: 109,631,000 on Welfare
109,631,000 Americans lived in households that received benefits from one or more federally funded "means-tested programs" — also known as welfare — as of the fourth quarter of 2012,according to data released Tuesdayby the Census Bureau. When those receiving benefits from non-means-tested federal programs — such as Social Security, Medicare, unemployment and veterans benefits — were added to those taking welfare benefits, it turned out that 153,323,000 people were getting federal benefits of some type at the end of 2012.

Subtract the 3,297,000 who were receiving veterans' benefits from the total, and that leaves 150,026,000 people receiving non-veterans' benefits."
The 35.4 Percent 109 631 000 on Welfare CNS News

6. His two most significant foreign policy achievements will be a nuclear Iran, and the restoration of the Islamic caliphate.

Are you nuts????

What were the alternatives again?

Funny you should ask.

The alternative was a man of courage, a hero who shut down his business to help a colleague search for a missing child, a man with proven successful executive and business experience.
Just what the nation needed.....

Hard to believe any dolts voted for the windbag in the White House, huh?

Man, I guess I just didn't know McCain's history.

Of course that business experience would have been useless in government since they serve opposing interests.
Just what we'd need - an even wider DC revolving door.

So as always --- lesser of two evils. Gotta love "choice". Gotta love the illusion anyway, since that's as close as we ever get.

The President is Chief Executive. Why does it matter where executive experience was attained?

And I say this as a retired career Federal employee with a public administration degree.
You worked for the Federal Government?
Whenever someone asks you where do you work do you have to say "Define work".

Obama admitted the mistake.

Looks like the food-stamp President is more perceptive than you are.

I read the transcript of the Interview with Chuck Todd and Gretta Van Susteren brought this up.
It seemed Obama admitted the "optic" wasn't good about him playing golf and not that he played golf.

So basically he's saying that it's not about what it really means but what it looks like.

How phony.
well let me ask you, isn't the optics what people complained about?

And, straight from the Liberal playbook: blur the language to avoid the fact.

1.” The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents – #43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.” Obama said on July 3, 2008, at a campaign event in Fargo, N.D.
Flashback Obama Says Adding 4 Trillion to National Debt Unpatriotic - Fox Nation

Are you nuts????
Bank of China?

That's about 10% of what we borrow. It's a canard.

Forum List

Back