Regulate what?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
So let me get this right? We should heavily regulate firearms. We should restrict the 2nd amendment as hard as we can. We should deny anyone we don't like from owning firearms. We should require photo ID and vetting to buy one. Right?

But a Syrian that may or may not be a Syrian,may or may not be a refugee, may or may not be a terrorist? We just let them in in the thousands?

So let me get this right? We should heavily regulate firearms. We should restrict the 2nd amendment as hard as we can. We should deny anyone we don't like from owning firearms. We should require photo ID and vetting to buy one. Right?

But a Syrian that may or may not be a Syrian,may or may not be a refugee, may or may not be a terrorist? We just let them in in the thousands?

At this point, seeing security cam footage of the Paris attacks, I'm ready to say all military personnel should be allowed to open carry assault weapons off-duty and off-base, in or out of uniform. Civilians with no military training can enroll in and pass a proper combat shooting course to give them moderate proficiency in combat-stress type shooting and do so as well.

No special tests or training for Americans that all have the RIGHT to open carry . Well , except for those areas that are full of lib dems and big cities that are most likely to be hit Delta .

At this point, seeing security cam footage of the Paris attacks, I'm ready to say all military personnel should be allowed to open carry assault weapons off-duty and off-base, in or out of uniform. Civilians with no military training can enroll in and pass a proper combat shooting course to give them moderate proficiency in combat-stress type shooting and do so as well.
The military disagrees. They are big gun control fans, ironic as that might be.

Forum List

Back