Relation between 4th of July shootings and carnage in Middle East

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
My views are not popular, because I don't focus on what matters to American people today, but it may matter to them in the future, and then it will be too late to do anything about it.
How much does it matter to you when the Sunnis and Shiites are shooting each other in Iraq? Isn't there some part of your opinion that says let them kill each other?

It's the same thing here.
Thank you for your honest question, but it will be too late to care when they create this situation here in America

And there are plenty of drugs to go around. WTF you think they are shooting each other?

Also Marty. Don't the people of Chicago (even the punks if not felons) have the same rights as the rest of us to arm themselves for self defense? After all Marty. Guns don't kill people by themselves.
Same exact with guns, but you have to ask where did ISIS and the Al Qaeda in Syria got their weapons: Those who control our government armed them - see 4m:35s mark of the video below:

And we have to be careful about whom we consider our fellow patriots and whom we consider American haters - here is one of your American patriots here trying to push me out:
It's my nation not yours little friend. If you dislike it so much, leave...
Based on your rants about 4th of July shootings, you don't sound too patriotic yourself, HYPOCRITE:
82 shot and only 14 died? What the hell were they aiming at?
Same thing with the politicians who pushing each other around on the media.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back