Relations with the UK in a Trump Presidency

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Does anyone else think that relations with the UK might be alittle awkward under Trump with the audio of him on Howard Stern discussing how much he wanted to have sex with Princess Di?

Who gives a shit?

They have clandestinely colonized us since 1812.

They can bugger off.

They got us into two World Wars.

What the fuck have they ever done for us? Screw them.

That fact that he admits that he slept with a black girl should pretty much put to rest all of the hysterical whining that social justice warrior ninnies have been throwing a hissy fit thinking his some racist neo-nazi. :rofl:

I'd be worried more that Messina is running the show over there for Cameron. Oh. You didn't know this yanks? Messina has been running the Brit government for years under Messina.

Cameron is a douche bag for Obama.

Does anyone else think that relations with the UK might be alittle awkward under Trump with the audio of him on Howard Stern discussing how much he wanted to have sex with Princess Di?
Yes, our greatest world ally hates the Trump. Ask Scotland how they feel about him:

I'm reading the other posts and I'm appalled you don't know this. Obama's man has been Cameron's number one for years.

That asshole has been your bum fuck for years now.

It was a fucking Howard Stern show for crying out loud.

Relations with every other country would be beyond awkward. Trump has no concept of foreign relations.

It was a fucking Howard Stern show for crying out loud.

I don't think the British people will care.

And it's a pretty sad commentary so many Americans are going to such length to excuse his bad behavior and inappropriate comments

Yes, the Brits are our ally. One of our longest and most respectable ally along with France.

We should mind if we put an anti-Brit president in the White house By all rights, it should be considered worst than, if not equal to, putting an anti-Semite in the White house.

The war of 1812? I heard we 'won' that war. Truth be told, it was more like the British grew tired of sinking our ships and burning our cities.

That is not winning. That is refusing to admit we got our ass handed to us.

Forum List

Back