RELEASED: Schiff Democratic rebuttal memo released after FBI redactions

No..The Memo
Was sent back to Schiff at the recommendation of National Intelligence.

The FBI and DOJ had to remove the Classified Intel that Schiff planted in it.

The Intelligence Community had to remove all of that classified intel and then Schiff had to release it again.

They released it on a Saturday after holding on to it for weeks.

Embarrassing.
No the white house had to approve its release.

Last edited:
Dossiergate is the biggest political scandal in 100 years, but the Press is almost silent.
Our democracy is gasping its last breaths.

Dossiergate is the biggest political scandal in 100 years, but the Press is almost silent.
Our democracy is gasping its last breaths.

No, the press has not been silent on it. And Mueller is reportedly taking it very seriously - since much of it has been verified as accurate. You really should be following the news more carefully.

The Dossier is the most reliable evidence The FBI ever dug up and used to spy on a rival political party and campaign.

Trump pissing on Hillary Clinton in a Russian Hotel is what cinched for James “Eliot Ness” Comey!

(CNN) President Donald Trump on Saturday agreed to release a redacted version of a Democratic memo that seeks to undercut Republican claims of FBI surveillance abuses.

The House Intelligence Committee released the Democratic memo after the White House signed off following negotiations between the FBI and the committee's top Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff of California, over what in the document should be redacted.

White House agrees to release Schiff memo with redactions - CNN

CNN is currently showing a copy of the memo on TV. CNN reported that the memo shows that FISA was not used to spy on Trump or his campaign.

Read the full Democratic response to the Nunes memo below (10 pages):

MEMO

So where's the fucking collusion?

Every Democrat clown from L.A. to D.C. including shithead was saying this was going to prove Trump was colluding with the Russians.

(CNN) President Donald Trump on Saturday agreed to release a redacted version of a Democratic memo that seeks to undercut Republican claims of FBI surveillance abuses.

The House Intelligence Committee released the Democratic memo after the White House signed off following negotiations between the FBI and the committee's top Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff of California, over what in the document should be redacted.

White House agrees to release Schiff memo with redactions - CNN

CNN is currently showing a copy of the memo on TV. CNN reported that the memo shows that FISA was not used to spy on Trump or his campaign.

Read the full Democratic response to the Nunes memo below (10 pages):

MEMO

So where's the fucking collusion?

Every Democrat clown from L.A. to D.C. including shithead was saying this was going to prove Trump was colluding with the Russians.

Please quote where anyone said the Democratic Rebuttal Memo would prove Trump was colluding with the Russians. That's what Mueller is working on. That memo was intended to prove that Nunes was lying.

So one party says one thing and the other party says the other.

And each side is treating what their guy says as gospel.

Well. I, for one, am shocked. Shocked, I say.

Come on, seriously: Is this all a joke?
God, do you ever stop bragging about not being an extreme when you actually are?

God, do you ever stop bragging about not being an extreme when you actually are?
I am?

Specifics, please, not platitudes.

I am?

Specifics, please, not platitudes.
Sheesh, you are the most extreme person here.

Forum List

Back