RELEASED: Schiff Democratic rebuttal memo released after FBI redactions

Adam Schiff shot himself in the foot with this.

That’s why the GOP voted unanimously to give Schiff “Barney Fife” the gun and bullets.

Now America gets to peer even deeper in to the slime machine of The Left.

Cracks me up. America is sick of The Democrats, and The President’s approval ratings continue to rise.

Got Naked Trump?
schiff-bug-eyes-620x566.jpg

opposed to the RW horseshit memo, Schiff screwed up?

yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

(CNN) President Donald Trump on Saturday agreed to release a redacted version of a Democratic memo that seeks to undercut Republican claims of FBI surveillance abuses.

The House Intelligence Committee released the Democratic memo after the White House signed off following negotiations between the FBI and the committee's top Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff of California, over what in the document should be redacted.

White House agrees to release Schiff memo with redactions - CNN

CNN is currently showing a copy of the memo on TV. CNN reported that the memo shows that FISA was not used to spy on Trump or his campaign.

Read the full Democratic response to the Nunes memo below (10 pages):

Democratic memo: Read the response to the Nunes memo - CNNPolitics

Comey testified in the Congressional hearing the dossier was NOT verified.

This memo states the dossier was verified, circular confirmation.

Comey either lied to Congress, or who provided the FISA application lied.

And even though it was disclosed there was some political motivation.

They DID NOT tell the FISA court it was paid for by Hillaryous even though they knew it was.

Busted, now who is going to jail for lying to Congress, or to the FISA court?

Nothing at all has implications of Trump collusion. Clinton is another story.
Of course, demonstrating that his top campaign officials and family members colluded with Russia does, in fact, imply Trump had knowledge of the collusion, at the least, and was likely condoning it.

Lol.

I just had to click on “Show Ignored
Comments”

Hilarious Laughter!

Glorious Delusions!

I love The a Left!

If it weren’t for them, this place would be humorless!

Let me take a wild guess here Democrats will think it's a big deal Republicans won't and the truth will be somewhere in the middle other than the two sides reversing positions it will be just like it was when the Republican memo was released.

Let me take a wild guess here Democrats will think it's a big deal Republicans won't and the truth will be somewhere in the middle other than the two sides reversing positions it will be just like it was when the Republican memo was released.
I don't think its a big deal. Anyone who has been paying attention already knows why the Nunes memo is a pile of crap

now who is going to jail for lying to Congress, or to the FISA court?
Nobody, goofball. But Manafort and Gates are both going to jail. Likely Flynn, too.

Well, Comey lied to Congress when he stated the dossier was unverified. Now Democrats are claiming it was.

So did Comey lie, or was it those who put forth the dossier was verified to the FISA court?

They both can't be true, so who lied?

I don't think its a big deal. Anyone who has been paying attention already knows why the Nunes memo is a pile of crap
Thanks for proving my point partisans are nothing if not predictable.

now who is going to jail for lying to Congress, or to the FISA court?
Nobody, goofball. But Manafort and Gates are both going to jail. Likely Flynn, too.

Well, Comey lied to Congress when he stated the dossier was unverified. Now Democrats are claiming it was.

So did Comey lie, or was it those who put forth the dossier was verified to the FISA court?

They both can't be true, so who lied?
Neither. His answer was in response to the dossier as a whole, while no Democrat has clamed otherwise. Sorry bro, you're holding an empty bag.

So one party says one thing and the other party says the other.

And each side is treating what their guy says as gospel.

Well. I, for one, am shocked. Shocked, I say.

Come on, seriously: Is this all a joke?

It all come from the same source material. The actual FISA affidavit. The Dem version includes what the other didn't.

Forum List

Back