Am I The Only One Who Didn't Celebrate Independence Day Today?

I ate potato salad and two hot dogs, but they were cooked in a pot on the stove like normal instead of a grill.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Here was one of the boom booms

Attachments

• 20240704_214041.jpg
    20240704_214041.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1
Clever of our version of the Mad Midget ( 5feet 6 inches on tip toe) to pick July 4 as election day .
With the working class Labour party only picking up 34 % of the total vote , new man Nigel of Reform is in the ideal position to flag true Conservative values, and, based on a Tory /Reform coalition , bring a new Team GB back as a super power working closely with Donnys America and Volodya's Russia .

Puts away crystal ball with a satisfied smile playing over her angelic face .

Nobody forces hypocrites to celebrate a holiday but you missed the Boston Pops play the 1812 Overture with actual cannons. Inspiring and fantastic.

The flag reminds me that America is the "great nation" promised to the 13th tribe of Israel, Manasseh. The thirteen stripes represent the descendants of all thirteen tribes that migrated here from northern Europe early on, that built this nation. The red stripes mean valor in war and sacrifice. The white means purity, especially toward the Christian faith.
The field of stars not only represents the 50 states but all the promised descendants of Abraham that God said would be as numerous as the stars in the heavens. May God continue to bless America. :bowdown:

I really like what you had to say here, but I seriously thought that you had started all of this off with saying that fag. (AKA IM2)
This is just an example of the notched knife prank. To get really serious you need a large knife whose notch appears to cut deeply into your forearm with fake blood literally dripping off your elbow. You have to be careful though as people will definitely be calling 911. Yes Virginia, it is that realistic.

View attachment 972017

I didn't see that other part before but I sort of figured that both (at least I THOUGHT that the first part was fake as well) things were fake, just not my style. 😆

Nobody forces hypocrites to celebrate a holiday but you missed the Boston Pops play the 1812 Overture with actual cannons. Inspiring and fantastic.

I'm a hypocrite just because I didn't have any plans yesterday?

I celebrated it. Not like Christmas or Thxgiving, but still celebrated. Some of it is just the day of the week. Thursday is the perfect day because you can take Friday off and make a four day weekend of it.

Forum List

Back