Religion and Politics

You and Rand Paul would make one hellava combo...Do you think kim jong un is a great man? Let's ask Dennis Rodman

Why do you say that? For telling the truth? And no I do not think kim jong un is a great man. Do you?

Hell......it goes a lot further than that. I think folks like Rodman should be barred from public gatherings. If that ignorant son-of-a bitch hadn't been able to jump ten feet off the floor he would have been collecting my trash.

Last edited:
And how is that any of your business and why do you think you're entitled to a share of its money?

I don't believe a word of it. Anybody who has read the bible knows it was written for those who think of others before they think of themselves. If you believe that load of dog shit written by primitves who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat...give me a break.

Matthew 7 13
"You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way.
Wide is the path to destruction and many will enter therein

Luke 16:19-31

King James Version (KJV)

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell the rich man lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And the rich man cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Great, you can quote scripture to avoid answering questions. So can countless others.

Heck, even the devil can quote scripture. That doesn't make his point any less wrong.

And how is that any of your business and why do you think you're entitled to a share of its money?

I don't believe a word of it. Anybody who has read the bible knows it was written for those who think of others before they think of themselves. If you believe that load of dog shit written by primitves who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat...give me a break.

Matthew 7 13
"You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way.

King James Version (KJV)

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell the rich man lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And the rich man cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Great, you can quote scripture to avoid answering questions. So can countless others.

Heck, even the devil can quote scripture. That doesn't make his point any less wrong.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! You actually belive that ancient god worship. Go somewhere and feed 5000 men plus women and children who also ate with two fish and five loaves. Then.....when you're through with that little detail..........gather 12 baskets of leftovers.

I really do feel sorry for any individual in this world who believes that ancient crock of horse shit.

Right now the churches in the world own more real property than any other entity except governments themselves. All this accumulation of holdings has taken place while literally billions have starved or suffered from mal nutrition. I've read the new testament no less than ten times and it seems to me that the little thing about taking care of the poor has gone by the wayside. People drop in one time a week and put something into the plate and leave feeling good about themselves and pay no more attention for the next six days. The money they leave goes to expensive buildings, unusual building additions like spires, carpeting, oak or mahagony pews, stained glass, expensive musical instruments and sound systems, religious retreats, youth programs for their own congregation, a cut for their denomination or convention headquarters,.....if anything makes it to the poor it's a miracle.

Yes......they shoud be taxed exactly like any other American business...check it out:

002.jpg

Matthew 7 13

King James Version (KJV)

you are still able to help others through your church or non-profits...

big government is a bottomless pit when it comes to money.....big government is way more greedy than those corporations you libs hate so much.....and big government doesn't hesitate to pull out the 'poor children' card whenever they argue for more money....:eusa_hand:

the founders knew what they were doing...."The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries." -James Madison

can you see it now.....? a church not able to pay its taxes is shut down and seized....

if you are really a Christian be thankful for your religious freedom in America....

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO!!!!! You actually belive that ancient god worship. Go somewhere and feed 5000 men plus women and children who also ate with two fish and five loaves. Then.....when you're through with that little detail..........gather 12 baskets of leftovers.

I really do feel sorry for any individual in this world who believes that ancient crock of horse shit.

And I feel sorry for anyone too arrogant to get on their knees and learn from God themselves.

And I feel sorry for anyone too arrogant to get on their knees and learn from God themselves.

Oh I started out that way. My grandmother began to brainwash me with that nonsense before I ever started school...then in grammar school the morning pledge, lord's prayer etc. was a no brainer. They assgined all of us a bible verse to memorize during the week and recite to the class on Fridays. Brainwashing of young innocent children is the only way that stuff could have survived. It's time is drawing nigh...the party is about over.

They ain't gonna like it... billions of dollars of hard earned dollars dropped into the plate every Sunday for some inept prick who couldn't make a living any other way is just about history.

Last edited:
Oh I started out that way. My maternal grandmother began to brainwash me with that nonsense before I ever started school...then in grammar school the morning pledge, lord's prayer etc. was a no brainer. They assgined all of us third and fourth graders a bible verse to memorize during the week and recite to the class on Fridays. Brainwashing of young innocent, gullible children is the only way that rediculous stuff could have survived. It's time is drawing nigh...the party is about over.

They ain't gonna like it... billions of dollars of hard earned dollars dropped into the plate every Sunday for some inept prick who couldn't make a living any other way is just about history.

Then no. You didn't start that way. You cant say you started that way and then proceed to give a completely different story.

Educating people isn't brainwashing. We live in a society that is completely illiterate of the Bible. And you people are proud of your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Why on earth would you think we like seeing people remain ignorant?

Oh I started out that way. My maternal grandmother began to brainwash me with that nonsense before I ever started school...then in grammar school the morning pledge, lord's prayer etc. was a no brainer. They assgined all of us third and fourth graders a bible verse to memorize during the week and recite to the class on Fridays. Brainwashing of young innocent, gullible children is the only way that rediculous stuff could have survived. It's time is drawing nigh...the party is about over.

Then no. You didn't start that way. You cant say you started that way and then proceed to give a completely different story.

Educating people isn't brainwashing. We live in a society that is completely illiterate of the Bible. And you people are proud of your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Why on earth would you think we like seeing people remain ignorant?

Because science and facts prove the bible is a load of crap. The only reference for the bible is the bible itself. The only time they have a crowd in church anymore is Easter and Christmas. Down here the preachers always try to make funerals though....always. It's a perfect time to try to "save souls"

Survey: One in five Americans has no religion ? CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

"Washington (CNN) – The fastest growing "religious" group in America is made up of people with no religion at all, according to a Pew survey showing that one in five Americans is not affiliated with any religion.

The number of these Americans has grown by 25% just in the past five years, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The survey found that the ranks of the unaffiliated are growing even faster among younger Americans.

Thirty-three million Americans now have no religious affiliation, with 13 million in that group identifying as either atheist or agnostic, according to the new survey."

Pew found that 68% of the religiously unaffiliated say they believe in God, while 37% describe themselves as “spiritual” but not “religious.” One in five said that they pray every day."

An even smaller percentage say they attend church at least once a month.

Last edited:
You know nothing about the Christian church other than what you've read on anti-religious websites designed for idiots.

Please stop displaying your ignorance for all to see. I'm embarrassed for you.

Right now the churches in the world own more real property than any other entity except governments themselves. All this accumulation of holdings has taken place while literally billions have starved or suffered from mal nutrition. I've read the new testament no less than ten times and it seems to me that the little thing about taking care of the poor has gone by the wayside. People drop in one time a week and put something into the plate and leave feeling good about themselves and pay no more attention for the next six days. The money they leave goes to expensive buildings, unusual building additions like spires, carpeting, oak or mahagony pews, stained glass, expensive musical instruments and sound systems, religious retreats, youth programs for their own congregation, a cut for their denomination or convention headquarters,.....if anything makes it to the poor it's a miracle.

Yes......they shoud be taxed exactly like any other American business...check it out:

002.jpg

I don't want any of the money but if they paid taxes at least part of it would end up doing some good for the needy. The way it is they spend it for selfish purposes...just the opposite of what their new testament tells them to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back