Religion of peace doesn't like woman's attire so he knocks her out 2nd brave soul kicks her

This just make's my blood boil.
Sept 22 video So don't know if it's been posted before
This is what your in for women, if you let this get established in America
Us on the right are just looking out for your protection
I guess you can call us paranoid all you want

Muslim Teen Doesn’t Like What This Girl is Wearing …Seconds Later He Does the Unthinkable | Top Right News

Interesting.

My wife would have kicked the shit out of both of them, and shot them dead on the spot if they got back up, regardless of what they were.
It's a lie: Dutch Lore

"Dutch Lore
Rumors claiming a video shows Muslim refugees beating a girl in the Netherlands for dressing immodestly were inaccurate and misleading."
So he bashed her up over a scooter and not the way she dressed. but in you world that's ok
Nope.

Muslim Teen Doesn’t Like What This Girl is Wearing …Seconds Later He Does the Unthinkable | Top Right News

Interesting.

My wife would have kicked the shit out of both of them, and shot them dead on the spot if they got back up, regardless of what they were.
It's a lie: Dutch Lore

"Dutch Lore
Rumors claiming a video shows Muslim refugees beating a girl in the Netherlands for dressing immodestly were inaccurate and misleading."
So he bashed her up over a scooter and not the way she dressed. but in you world that's ok

Who the fuck implied it was "OK" Stupid?

You bought an entire fake-Islamophobe story hook line and sinker because you didn't bother to vet it --- in your world that's OK?

Not. The. Point. (muslim or not, lie or not).

The. Point. Is:

Some skinny fuck thinks punching a girl in the face is ok, and his fat buddy thinks kicking her once she is down is ok and those bystanders watching it all did NOTHING.

That. Is. The. Point.

The world sucks. Children are raised to think punching someone else is ok. People watching it and letting it happen is ok.

No. It's. Not. Ok.

Do it to me or do it in front of me....you are dead. DEAD.

shared on FB

What, just now?

Yer gonna look pretty stupid when you get the backlash.

Forum List

Back