Religion of peace doesn't like woman's attire so he knocks her out 2nd brave soul kicks her

This just make's my blood boil.
Sept 22 video So don't know if it's been posted before
This is what your in for women, if you let this get established in America
Us on the right are just looking out for your protection
I guess you can call us paranoid all you want

Muslim Teen Doesn’t Like What This Girl is Wearing …Seconds Later He Does the Unthinkable | Top Right News
Where are your critical thinking skills, buster? To you, this one person represents all, or the majority, of the billions of Muslims in the world? I've have lived in 3 different Muslim countries for a total of 8 years. No one ever said a word to me about how I dressed: no one. This story, if true, is about one jerk, not about Muslims in general.
Read the thread, it isn't true. Try that next time.
Don't fucking tell me what to do or talk down to me. Read my post. You missed my point: whether it is true or not, the OP's critical thinking skills are lacking.GFY
So are yours. Read the fucking thread next time so you know what the hell people are talking about.

Muslim Teen Doesn’t Like What This Girl is Wearing …Seconds Later He Does the Unthinkable | Top Right News
Where are your critical thinking skills, buster? To you, this one person represents all, or the majority, of the billions of Muslims in the world? I've have lived in 3 different Muslim countries for a total of 8 years. No one ever said a word to me about how I dressed: no one. This story, if true, is about one jerk, not about Muslims in general.
Don't fucking tell me what to do or talk down to me. Read my post. You missed my point: whether it is true or not, the OP's critical thinking skills are lacking.GFY
So are yours. Read the fucking thread next time so you know what the hell people are talking about.

I know what people are talking about. Get over yourself you fucking asshole. There is nothing wrong with my critical thinking skills, plenty wrong with yours: you overlooked or missed any subtleties and details in my post. Go fuck yourself and do not address me again.

The point is not only whether the story is true or not, it is mainly about whether anyone is going to believe it and think that even if it is true, it would represent Muslims in general. But, you have only tunnel vision and cannot see the more, in fact the most, important aspect of the OP’s thinking in posting this article.

Last edited:

I know what people are talking about. Get over yourself you fucking asshole.
You're both pretty.

There's no reason to believe the fight happened as described in the op and even if it did one person acting stupidly on video says nothing about anyone other than that person.

Take your own damn advice and next time don't bother saying "if true" when it's already been shown to be a lie in the second fucking post: Dutch Lore

Take your own damn advice and next time don't bother saying "if true" when it's already been shown to be a lie in the second fucking post: Dutch Lore
Go fuck yourself. You don't even get the more important aspect of this, stupid asshole.

Go fuck yourself. You don't even get the more important aspect of this, stupid asshole.
Islamophobia is the only aspect of this, right dumbass?

No it isn't. There are many areas of propaganda. Any article like this that is not true or is partially true may be used as propaganda. Being able to recognize propaganda is one aspect of this issue. The deeper aspect of this issue is the understanding that one example does not represent the whole, of not making sweeping generalizations. To say just dismiss this article because it isn't true does not address the more serious issue.

No it isn't. There are many areas of propaganda. Any article like this that is not true or is partially true may be used as propaganda. Being able to recognize propaganda is one aspect of this issue. The deeper aspect of this issue is the understanding that one example does not represent the whole, of not making sweeping generalizations. To say just dismiss this article because it isn't true does not address the more serious issue.
Which is,..................................................wait for it,.....................................................Islamophobia...

"Religion of peace doesn't like woman's attire so he knocks her out..."

Religions have genders now? And they can take actions independent of humans? Or is this yet another poster who struggles with English as a First Language?

Religions have genders now? And they can take actions independent of humans? Or is this yet another poster who struggles with English as a First Language?
Look at the source. They can't tell the truth so they're not going to use good English either...

Just another episode of "Gullible's Travels". Poster sees made-up headline, creams own pants, rushes in to post on USMB, never checks out veracity of story, gets taken to school, runs away.

--- to look for the next made-up headline so he can run the same play again expecting different results.

Or as the rest of us call it, "Thursday".

USMB: It's whack-a-mole with words.

Last edited:
I am so glad I don't have to witness this shit firsthand. That fucker would be dead..and so would his fat friend.

Interesting.

My wife would have kicked the shit out of both of them, and shot them dead on the spot if they got back up, regardless of what they were.

Interesting.

My wife would have kicked the shit out of both of them, and shot them dead on the spot if they got back up, regardless of what they were.
It's a lie: Dutch Lore

"Dutch Lore
Rumors claiming a video shows Muslim refugees beating a girl in the Netherlands for dressing immodestly were inaccurate and misleading."

I think what amazes me most are the onlookers that do NOTHING. Just...nothing.

So if I were to list the major conflicts going on in the world, what percentage of them involve Muslims

Interesting.

It's a lie: Dutch Lore

"Dutch Lore
Rumors claiming a video shows Muslim refugees beating a girl in the Netherlands for dressing immodestly were inaccurate and misleading."
So he bashed her up over a scooter and not the way she dressed. but in you world that's ok

So if I were to list the major conflicts going on in the world, what percentage of them involve Muslims

Dafuck's that got to do with this?

You know this is over a year old, right?

Forum List

Back