Religious school won't allow girl to go to prom with tranny

Not everyone believes in or should be forced to believe in the same religious mythology...
They probably shouldn't have enrolled in a Religious school, then, yes?
tongue_smile.gif

Well, yes, they shouldn't have. And probably didn't.

Their PARENTS decided that they needed to send their kid to a school where they teach about imaginary people in the sky who care what kind of sex you are having.

My parents sent me to Religious Schools for 12 years, and by the end of it, I was starting to suspect it was all bullshit.

Then they died despite everyone praying for them to get better, and that clinched it for me.

Libs talking about ignorance but think fucking strangers up the ass without condoms is enlightened and others should flip the bill for HIV meds

38% of straight people engage in anal sex. 99% of them engage in fellatio or cunnilingus.

So are you upset about the act, or just that gays are doing them?

I call BS on those numbers.......women who want it in the pooper are rare. Only you would believe those numbers s0n:D:D.......

Libs talking about ignorance but think fucking strangers up the ass without condoms is enlightened and others should flip the bill for HIV meds

38% of straight people engage in anal sex. 99% of them engage in fellatio or cunnilingus.

So are you upset about the act, or just that gays are doing them?

I call BS on those numbers.......women who want it in the pooper are rare. Only you would believe those numbers s0n:D:D.......

Skoober, just because most of them turn you down, doesn't make it less so.

For SPambot's enlightenment...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

Sexual behaviors among males and females aged 15–44 based on the 2006–2008 NSFG were generally similar to those reported based on the 2002 NSFG. Among adults aged 25–44, about 98% of women and 97% of men ever had vaginal intercourse, 89% of women and 90% of men ever had oral sex with an opposite-sex partner, and 36% of women and 44% of men ever had anal sex with an opposite-sex partner.

It's a religious school you ass pirate and the prom isn't a human right and religious righa are human rights or should kids be able to bring pork to Muslim schools?

When the prom comes around, he will be legally recognised as a male, therefore they will be an opposite sex couple.

The school can't complain.
I wonder if that's actually true.

Legally Male and Actually Male can probably be two different things.

And, from the vantage point of a Religious School... Legally Male and 'Morally' Male are probably two different things, as well.

The Law within the School being so-called God's Law rather than Man's Law, yes?

So is the school going to start stoning girls for not being virgins before their wedding nights?

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

Looks like this is a private catholic school?? If so, then they can do whatever they want. Nothing more to discuss.

Not everyone believes in or should be forced to believe in the same religious mythology...
tongue_smile.gif

Their PARENTS decided that they needed to send their kid to a school where they teach about imaginary people in the sky who care what kind of sex you are having.

My parents sent me to Religious Schools for 12 years, and by the end of it, I was starting to suspect it was all bullshit.

Then they died despite everyone praying for them to get better, and that clinched it for me.
Jesuit?
wink_smile.gif

When the prom comes around, he will be legally recognised as a male, therefore they will be an opposite sex couple.

The school can't complain.
I wonder if that's actually true.

Legally Male and Actually Male can probably be two different things.

And, from the vantage point of a Religious School... Legally Male and 'Morally' Male are probably two different things, as well.

The Law within the School being so-called God's Law rather than Man's Law, yes?

So is the school going to start stoning girls for not being virgins before their wedding nights?

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21
Stoning would impact the student's quality of life outside the confines of the school and its academic and social functions, wouldn't it? Barred, therefore, by the secular authorities. Yes?
tongue_smile.gif

tongue_smile.gif

Prayer does not confer immortality. Sometimes we pray for the wrong things.

tongue_smile.gif

Prayer does not confer immortality. Sometimes we pray for the wrong things.
What was that old line?

God does, indeed, answer every prayer.

Sometimes, the answer is "No".

Forum List

Back