Remember environmentalists used a white guy to portray a Native American in those commercials?

His name is Espera Oscar de Corti, He is 100% Italian, but they used him anyway. Instead of using an actual Native American, they used a white European.

The left are the ones that jump up and down about their fake disgust about black face.

Right?

How is this different?

CJxLm2C.jpg

Espera Oscar de Corti

Cody was born Espera Oscar de Corti on April 3, 1904, in Kaplan in Vermilion Parish, in southwestern Louisiana, a second son of Francesca Salpietra from Sicily and her husband, Antonio de Corti from southern Italy.[4] He had two brothers, Joseph and Frank, and a sister, Victoria.[2]

Aren't the left wingers fucking racists? Yes, they sure as hell are.

wow...an Ad from the 70s....totally relevant today

:21::21::21::21::21::21::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Of course its relevant...

What

I
S

M
I
S
S
I
N
G

In that commercial??????

No mention of global warming, the liberal talking point of the day was pollution.

Telling how you think that litter and pollution is nothing but a talking point.

Not much more one can say to that.

Holy fucking shit! Did you know the Lemmings were abused by the Disney film-makers. They were shoved off that Cliff! Sneaky bastards!

His name is Espera Oscar de Corti, He is 100% Italian, but they used him anyway. Instead of using an actual Native American, they used a white European.

The left are the ones that jump up and down about their fake disgust about black face.

Right?

How is this different?

CJxLm2C.jpg

Espera Oscar de Corti

Cody was born Espera Oscar de Corti on April 3, 1904, in Kaplan in Vermilion Parish, in southwestern Louisiana, a second son of Francesca Salpietra from Sicily and her husband, Antonio de Corti from southern Italy.[4] He had two brothers, Joseph and Frank, and a sister, Victoria.[2]

Aren't the left wingers fucking racists? Yes, they sure as hell are.

wow...an Ad from the 70s....totally relevant today

:21::21::21::21::21::21::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Of course its relevant...

What

I
S

M
I
S
S
I
N
G

In that commercial??????

No mention of global warming, the liberal talking point of the day was pollution.

Telling how you think that litter and pollution is nothing but a talking point.

Not much more one can say to that.

Oh yeah I forgot the left thought we were going into an Ice age back then, my bad.

Seriously? You dig up Iron Eyes Cody for what? What point are you trying to make? Cody told people he was Native American, that his father was Cherokee. They had no reason to doubt him at the time.

It's just another, earlier example of the progressive fixation on identity politics and "what you are" being more important than "who you are"

It also shows the lack of moral fiber of progressives when they are willing to accept frauds if it furthers their political goals. Just like them accepting sexual predators (until they get caught by the wrong people)

What indication did anyone have, at the time, that Cody wasn't native American? He said he was. What reason did anyone have to disbelieve him?

Maybe doing a little background work prior to using a person for a national ad campaign?

Why? He was a well known actor. It didn't come out until many, many years later that he wasn't Native American.

Not coming out, and the people behind the ads not knowing are two different things.

People knew Harvey Weinstein was a piece of shit for years, but they kept it quiet because he was rich and his politics were "good"

And there is ZERO proof that anyone knew until his half sister said it two decades after the commercial aired.

You’re being ridiculous even for you.

It's just another, earlier example of the progressive fixation on identity politics and "what you are" being more important than "who you are"

It also shows the lack of moral fiber of progressives when they are willing to accept frauds if it furthers their political goals. Just like them accepting sexual predators (until they get caught by the wrong people)

What indication did anyone have, at the time, that Cody wasn't native American? He said he was. What reason did anyone have to disbelieve him?

Maybe doing a little background work prior to using a person for a national ad campaign?

Why? He was a well known actor. It didn't come out until many, many years later that he wasn't Native American.

Not coming out, and the people behind the ads not knowing are two different things.

People knew Harvey Weinstein was a piece of shit for years, but they kept it quiet because he was rich and his politics were "good"

And there is ZERO proof that anyone knew until his half sister said it two decades after the commercial aired.

Wow, like proof is anything progressives look for as long as the lie suits them.

It's not the specific incident I am commenting on, it's the mindset.

"It's ok as long as our side does it, and we keep it quiet"

The end justifies the means.

Wow, like proof is anything progressives look for as long as the lie suits them.

It's not the specific incident I am commenting on, it's the mindset.

"It's ok as long as our side does it, and we keep it quiet"

The end justifies the means.

That's some irony...considering the OP had to dig up a dead guy and a 40:year old commercial to try to make some obscure point...but the ends justify the means, right?

Forum List

Back