Remember Jeff Van Drew?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Yes, you do remember the Democrat who thought, "Well, I'm in a conservative district, so it will be a good idea to leave the Democratic Party and become a Trump-loving Republican".
He trails the Democrat in the latest poll in his district:
Democratic-turned-GOP Rep. Jeff Van Drew (N.J.) is trailing Democrat Amy Kennedy in the race for New Jersey's 2nd Congressional District, according to a Monmouth University poll released on Monday.

Forty-nine percent of registered voters polled said they supported Kennedy, while 44 percent said they backed Van Drew in the South Jersey district.

Democratic-turned-GOP Rep. Jeff Van Drew (N.J.) is trailing Democrat Amy Kennedy in the race for New Jersey's 2nd Congressional District, according to a Monmouth University poll released on Monday.

Forty-nine percent of registered voters polled said they supported Kennedy, while 44 percent said they backed Van Drew in the South Jersey district.

Conservatives were super-thrilled when Van Drew switched parties. Now he's about to lose his seat. What a fail.

Yes, you do remember the Democrat who thought, "Well, I'm in a conservative district, so it will be a good idea to leave the Democratic Party and become a Trump-loving Republican".
He trails the Democrats in the latest poll in his district:

Conservatives were super-thrilled when Van Drew switched parties. Now he's about to lose his seat. What a fail.
lol you guys keep winning polls haha

I remember when you said, "The 2018 midterm polls are wrong. Republicans will win the House!".
LOL.

I remember when you said, "The 2018 midterm polls are wrong. Republicans will win the House!".
LOL.
Link? I wasn’t on here in 2018

They always skip 2018. LMAO.
#BlueWave

Pretty unusual for the opposition party to win the mid-terms, huh?

I hope the Americans take the house, and I think there is a chance, but it isn't a certainty. I know that you Communists will lose two seats in the Senate, Jones and Peters - but are likely to pick up McSally - though that is tightening up. So the Americans will pick up a net of at least one in the Senate.

Trump will win 312 Electoral College seats, with the Communist party attempting steal the elections through 600 lawyers and magically "found Franken ballots." But the Americans have lawyers, and we know what you are up to.

You always skip reality.
#MAGA #KAG

LOL.

I remember when you said, "It's in the bag for Hillary, no path to 270."

LOL.
#BlueWave
You won 41 seats lol that’s not good ha. Republicans won 52 previously, 47 before that.. not sure why you bring up 2018 not a good sign

The Americans need to flip 18 to regain the house. I know in California, 6 seats that flipped from American to the Communists in 2018 will revert to the Americans, because the candidates lied that they were moderates, but instantly joined up with Xi Jin Pelosi - they are all being fired. I can see this happening across the nation.

#BlueWave

I hope the Americans take the house, and I think there is a chance, but it isn't a certainty. I know that you Communists will lose two seats in the Senate, Jones and Peters - but are likely to pick up McSally - though that is tightening up. So the Americans will pick up a net of at least one in the Senate.

Trump will win 312 Electoral College seats, with the Communist party attempting steal the elections through 600 lawyers and magically "found Franken ballots." But the Americans have lawyers, and we know what you are up to.

You always skip reality.
#MAGA #KAG
Every Democrat you see supporting Biden is soft on pedophilia.

They watch the many many videos of Biden creeping on little girls and give him a total pass. This is because Democrats are sick fucks who watch cuties and come here and defend it. Biden tells little girls he can't wait to see them dance in 4 years... total pass. Just imagine what Democrats would say if Trump was a Pedophile on tape like Biden.

This is why you should avoid anyone who claims to be a Democrat. They are probably sick fucks.

LOL.

LOL.
#BlueWave
You won 41 seats lol that’s not good ha. Republicans won 52 previously, 47 before that.. not sure why you bring up 2018 not a good sign

The Americans need to flip 18 to regain the house. I know in California, 6 seats that flipped from American to the Communists in 2018 will revert to the Americans, because the candidates lied that they were moderates, but instantly joined up with Xi Jin Pelosi - they are all being fired. I can see this happening across the nation.
I’m watching the hateful left-wing media I’m watching crazy Joe Biden crazy Nancy Pelosi there is no way Americans are sitting at home saying I want these people to run this country.. even with 99% of the media anti-trump 24 hours a day all colleges and universities anti-American.. I still think Americans are too smart to be beaten by propaganda

LOL.

LOL.
#BlueWave

I’m watching the hateful left-wing media I’m watching crazy Joe Biden crazy Nancy Pelosi there is no way Americans are sitting at home saying I want these people to run this country.. even with 99% of the media anti-trump 24 hours a day all colleges and universities anti-American.. I still think Americans are too smart to be beaten by propaganda

We have allowed major institutions to be controlled by the Communist party. Higher Disinformation is obvious, as are the little Goebbels of the filthy lying press.

We will defeat the Communist this elections cycle - but unless we fight back on the culture side, our ability to stop the Marxists will be gone. We get a 4 year respite, then Xi's troops will again push to end the Republic.

#BlueWave

You always skip reality.
#MAGA #KAG
Hold on. are you saying the polls were accurate and 2018? It's irrelevant how usual of our unusual it is for the opposition to win midterms.
Now stop dodging and tell me what you think about the polling average in 2018.
You can't be a part-time poll denier.
You got yourself in trouble.
Stop skipping 2018.
May I call you Skipper?

LOL.

#BlueWave

You always skip reality.
#MAGA #KAG
Hold on. are you saying the polls were accurate and 2018? It's irrelevant how usual of our unusual it is for the opposition to win midterms.
Stop skipping 2018.
May I call you Skipper?

The polls say whatever serves the party. It isn't that the polls are always wrong, it's that the polls say whatever promotes the party.

Stop skipping reality.

May a call you Rev. Jim?

1601992150573.png

#BlueWave

You always skip reality.
#MAGA #KAG
Stop skipping 2018.
May I call you Skipper?

The polls say whatever serves the party. It isn't that the polls are always wrong, it's that the polls say whatever promotes the party.

Stop skipping reality.

May a call you Rev. Jim?

View attachment 397790
So the polls "served the party" in 2018 even though the average of polls was accurate?
Do yourself a favor and don't type. You're embarrassing yourself with your stupidity

So the polls "served the party" in 2018 even though the average of polls was accurate?
Do yourself a favor and don't type. You're embarrassing yourself with your stupidity

Assumes facts not in reality.

Polls favor the Marxist. In 2018 the Marxists won the house, but lost the Senate. (you seem to skip that part, Skipper). YOU claim that the polls were accurate, but were they? In 100% of races did they predict the split within the margin of error? To be accurate, they don't just need to say MARXIST GOOD, AMERICAN BAD. They need to predict the margin that each candidate would win or lose by. Did they?

I doubt it.

LOL.
The mid terms were wrapped around a lie Trump was a Russian asset...

From the op’s survey-

It should be noted that these leads are all within the survey’s margin of error.

Forum List

Back