Remember That Kid Who Set Fire In Street, Said “Screw Our President”? Guess Who He Is

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Dad of the year Drew Carey leaving his 11 year old kid alone in the middle of a riot.

Drew Carey’s 11-year-old son may be in big trouble.

Connor Carey is reportedly the young protester in a Fox News video of an inauguration rally where protesters were seen burning signs.

The 11-year-old, who identifies himself as Connor, told Fox News’ Griff Jenkins he “kind of started this fire” because “I felt like it and because I’m just saying ‘screw our president.'”

TMZ reported the child in the video is Drew Carey’s son. A rep for the TV star could not immediately verify Carey’s son is the child in the video, but a picture of the comedian with his son on Carey’s Instagram account appears to show the same child in the video.

Keep reading…

Dad of the year Drew Carey leaving his 11 year old kid alone in the middle of a riot.

Connor Carey is reportedly the young protester in a Fox News video of an inauguration rally where protesters were seen burning signs.

The 11-year-old, who identifies himself as Connor, told Fox News’ Griff Jenkins he “kind of started this fire” because “I felt like it and because I’m just saying ‘screw our president.'”

TMZ reported the child in the video is Drew Carey’s son. A rep for the TV star could not immediately verify Carey’s son is the child in the video, but a picture of the comedian with his son on Carey’s Instagram account appears to show the same child in the video.

Keep reading…

Does this thread come with give-a-shit pills?

Keep reading…

Constipated again?

What king of asshole drags his 11 year old son into his political activism and encourages him to commit arson? Now, no matter what he does, for the rest of his life that kid will always be known as the little punk who started a fire at a hatefest rally against an American president. The kid isn't even old enough to form an opinion and his father is using him to spew his own hatred. What a great dad! Stupid fucking liberals shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Keep reading…
Why can't Republicans keep their children under control? Didn't we see this kind of thing with the Bush kids, too? Compare that to the angels the Obamas and Clintons raised.

Keep reading…
Why can't Republicans keep their children under control? Didn't we see this kind of thing with the Bush kids, too? Compare that to the angels the Obamas and Clintons raised.
Rep or dem or Libertarian....poor parenting nonetheless

Last edited:
What king of asshole drags his 11 year old son into his political activism and encourages him to commit arson? Now, no matter what he does, for the rest of his life that kid will always be known as the little punk who started a fire at a hatefest rally against an American president. The kid isn't even old enough to form an opinion and his father is using him to spew his own hatred. What a great dad! Stupid fucking liberals shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.
Just look at what is coming out of the Hollywood "important people" group the last few years. Direct evidence you can be mentally insane and still be prosperous in America.

Forum List

Back