Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

Digging into the little white princess' background is apropos, that's what the entire white media, and these racist bastards do whenever it's a Black person involved.

Remember how they dug up how Trayvon smoked a joint once, how he got suspended once, he missed school once?

Therefore
he deserved to die like a dog by the hands of a racist thug on the street.

In these cases, everyone s background is dug into.
But there’s still no excuse once you have someone helpless and defenseless. Pounding thier head into the ground and they can’t fight back.

The girl on top outweighs the other one greatly. She knew she had the upper hand. And since you want to bring up travon ,,, pounding someone’s head into the ground was the reason he got shot.

Where the hell does this fighting tactic come from? It means something when punching someone in the face just isn’t good enough for you. What DO you THINK ?

I'm saying your view is inaccurate.
Supposedly Floyd had a health issue (which the officers won't have known) and was high on drugs, hence would have been more at risk than the officers could have known.
Also the videos show he started to comply with getting into the police car and than balked and resisted.
Floyd drugged stupidity is what he died from.

Whatever the case with that, we had to leave it to a jury and accept the outcome.

The same applies here. In the end , we have to go with the system for everyone.

Define "self-defense."

Protecting one’s self from imminent harm.
Skinny white girl under the bigger girl posed no imminent harm to the other girl.
I finally was able to watch the video.

At what point do you fear the white girl was about to put the black girl in the hospital?

Skinny white girl under the bigger girl posed no imminent harm to the other girl.

At what point do you fear the white girl was about to put the black girl in the hospital?

Something tells me they don’t really believe their own bullshit. They probably believe they are pulling some white racists chain on an internet website.

Or actually, I hope that’s the case.

Something tells me they don’t really believe their own bullshit. They probably believe they are pulling some white racists chain on an internet website.

Or actually, I hope that’s the case.
Some of it is cheap trolling for sure. But I suspect some of it is also they consider themselves a hammer against racism and therefore view everything as a nail. If your mentality is racism is everywhere then you can convince yourself everything is racist.

Who claimed it did? Who says she was trying to murder her.

Not the same as murder since it was in heat of the moment. But it was an attempt to create bodily harm without regard.
You can’t just give her a slap on the wrist , or you make her a hero. Other kids will want to follow that lead, and obviously they are already doing that sort of thing.

There used to be shame in even hitting someone when they are down.. get back up , so I can hit you again! At least, but now kids think it’s fun to stomp each other unconscious. You need to stop excusing that. And if you want to bring up Derick Chavin again,,, I’ll tell you again what I always said. Let the jury take a look at the facts laid out in court and we stand by that.

There used to be shame in even hitting someone when they are down.. get back up , so I can hit you again! At least, but now kids think it’s fun to stomp each other unconscious.
Those were the days weren't they?

Kaylee Gain, 16, suffered a skull fracture and a brain bleed that left her in a coma for two weeks after she squared off with another female teen about a mile away from Hazelwood East High School in St. Louis on March 8.

She squared off, meaning she was there to fight. So she had the same foul intentions but she got beat to it.

Not the same as murder since it was in heat of the moment. But it was an attempt to create bodily harm without regard.
You can’t just give her a slap on the wrist , or you make her a hero. Other kids will want to follow that lead, and obviously they are already doing that sort of thing.

There used to be shame in even hitting someone when they are down.. get back up , so I can hit you again! At least, but now kids think it’s fun to stomp each other unconscious. You need to stop excusing that. And if you want to bring up Derick Chavin again,,, I’ll tell you again what I always said. Let the jury take a look at the facts laid out in court and we stand by that.
You guys are full of ----. The white girl came to fight. And she got whipped. She was just as wrong. And thats the way it is.

She was attacked by a black savage. The next day another black girl goes in to finish the job.

Yeah. That's how savages do.

Kaylee Gain, 16, suffered a skull fracture and a brain bleed that left her in a coma for two weeks after she squared off with another female teen about a mile away from Hazelwood East High School in St. Louis on March 8.

She squared off, meaning she was there to fight. So she had the same foul intentions but she got beat to it.
I got into plenty of fights in my youth, at no time was my intention to bash someone’s head repeatedly against the concrete. If your idea of fighting is bashing someone’s head into the concrete and putting them into a coma, once again you are a sick fuck.

You guys are full of ----. The white girl came to fight. And she got whipped. She was just as wrong. And thats the way it is.
NO!
You are full of shyte!
Not all fights should/need to lead to attempted murder.
It stopped being a fight when she was down on the ground.
It became attempted murder when the black bitch started pounding her head into the pavement.

Would seem you know nothing about what is crime or not.

It's scum like you who help give American Blacks a bad name.

I got into plenty of fights in my youth, at no time was my intention to bash someone’s head repeatedly against the concrete. If your idea of fighting is bashing someone’s head into the concrete and putting them into a coma, once again you are a sick fuck.

Thank you. That was never ok back in the day, and kids who did do something like that were seen a criminal. There was no question about it

You have no way to know or prove the white girl had intentions to pound the black girls head into the pavement.
You are engaging in CYA and blatant lying!

Thank you. That was never ok back in the day, and kids who did do something like that were seen a criminal. There was no question about it
You gotta understand the person who is saying the white girl came to fight and lost as if it’s no big deal, is also the same person who claims it’s the white cops fault for shooting back at a black suspect who opens fire on the officer. If the tables were turned he would be screaming RACISM and ATTEMPTED MURDER from the top of his lungs. Skin color is the only thing he sees when determining right and wrong.

Forum List

Back