Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

She came to fight and got whipped. When you racists show videos of whites beating blacks you guys cheer and say the met the wrong person. So little miss snow white came to fight and met the wrong person.

She was attacked by a black savage. The next day another black girl goes in to finish the job.

Yeah. That's how savages do.

It was a squared off fight but the other girl went way over the line.
You guys are full of ----. The white girl came to fight. And she got whipped. She was just as wrong. And thats the way it is.

I’m sorry, if I get in a fight with someone, then everything is fair game as long as we are on equal footing.

But if I get someone on the ground and begin to pound his head into the street curb repeatedly I’m looking at murder charges. There’s no way around it , unless that person also had a weapon and intent, but not a fist fight.

I havnt called anyone a thug here. I’m simply saying there has to be accountability. It was definitely a flagrant 2. It was not a basketball move. Ejection from the game is required. ( for a bb analogy)

thankfully now Kaylee is recovering at least

You gotta understand the person who is saying the white girl came to fight and lost as if it’s no big deal, is also the same person who claims it’s the white cops fault for shooting back at a black suspect who opens fire on the officer. If the tables were turned he would be screaming RACISM and ATTEMPTED MURDER from the top of his lungs. Skin color is the only thing he sees when determining right and wrong.
Nope. I have never screamed racism when a black person is shown to have started a fight and got whipped. But the entitlement mentality of the white racist does not allow them to admit white wrongdoing. Insead they try to shift blame or gaslight.

Last edited:
It was a squared off fight but the other girl went way over the line.

I’m sorry, if I get in a fight with someone, then everything is fair game as long as we are on equal footing.

But if I get someone on the ground and begin to pound his head into the street curb repeatedly I’m looking at murder charges. There’s no way around it , unless that person also had a weapon and intent, but not a fist fight.

I havnt called anyone a thug here. I’m simply saying there has to be accountability. It was definitely a flagrant 2. It was not a basketball move. Ejection from the game is required. ( for a bb analogy)

thankfully now Kaylee is recovering at least
Yes, there has to be accountability and that includes the white girl who beat up that girls friend, got kicked out of school, then the next day came to fight.

She came to fight and got whipped. When you racists show videos of whites beating blacks you guys cheer and say the met the wrong person. So little miss snow white came to fight and met the wrong person.
You do understand you are the one who is the racist in this instance, never mind I know you don’t possess that level of self honesty. You are just a sick fuck

Nope. I have never screamed racism when a black person is shown to have started a fight and got whipped. But the entitlement mentality of the white racist does bot allow them to admit white wrongdoing. Insead they try to shift blame or gaslight.
Um I don’t see anyone saying the white girl was in the right. I do see you not being able to admit the black girl took it too far and crossed the line.

We heard all kinds if descriptions about the black kids in that fight. And that white girl was made out to be the victim of the fake epidemic of blacks attacking whites. Come to find out that the white girl was not such a pure innocent child.

Kaylee Gain was suspended from school for brawling with another student day before fracturing skull in fight: sources​

The Missouri teen who was left fighting for her life after having her head pounded into the sidewalk earlier this month was suspended from school the day prior for brawling with another student, The Post has learned.

Kaylee Gain, 16, suffered a skull fracture and a brain bleed that left her in a coma for two weeks after she squared off with another female teen about a mile away from Hazelwood East High School in St. Louis on March 8.

Her family revealed on Friday her condition is stable and she has been moved out of intensive care — though it is unclear whether she has regained consciousness.

The teen with whom Gain had an altercation the previous day was friends with the student who would later smash Gain’s head into the pavement, leaving her unconscious and her body twitching, sources said.

Of course we will now begin reading all kinds of excuses as the double standard of racism is applied here.
Pretty amazing that you think ANY excuse justified what that gorilla did to her. You are a despicable "human being"

They had been trading insults for weeks online. We still do not know the details, but WRONG as it was, I give the little skinny white girl props for facing off against a larger girl that she probably should have realized would kick her ass.
She didn’t bring along a gang of racist white kids to beat up on DeClue, she met her alone… so there was no reason to cross the line and nearly kill her. It takes a little bit of effort to do that.

So likely the white girl has also received some insults and grief thrown her way by the other girl To feel that way. I doubt the insults were one sided.

Yes, there has to be accountability and that includes the white girl who beat up that girls friend, got kicked out of school, then the next day came to fight.

Fabulous. If she got kicked out of school then she deserves that

School girls can be mean… but that doesn’t mean they deserve their faces and heads smashed in. Even if someone is angry. It’s not deserved.

Update on the victim

Kaylee Gain’s father reveals details of text war which led to near-fatal fight, updates her recovery: ‘Some days better than others’​

By Selim Algar
Published April 10, 2024, 4:14 p.m. ET
poster.jpg

Tragic Missouri teen Kaylee Gain had been exchanging digital insults for weeks with the adversary who bashed her head into the pavement on March 8, her father has exclusively revealed to The Post.
Clinton Gain, 41, detailed how his daughter suffered brain bleeding, can’t walk by herself and now “talks in a loop” as she struggles to recover from the life-altering brutal school beatdown.

From her father:

Updates (1)​

March 22nd, 2024by Clinton Gain, Beneficiary
We are happy to share that Kaylee is breathing on her own, remains stable and the best news so far is that we have been moved out of the ICU. We are truly blessed by the outpouring of support and your prayers. It means so much to us!
Thank you,
Clinton Gain - Father of Kaylee

Why hasn't anyone addressed my "Stand-your-ground" posts?

OK, your saying this is Stand your ground?

Ok then in this position, how many strikes of her head to the concrete would you call within
the parameters of STand your ground?

On a scale of 1- 10... how threatened does DE Clue look to you right now?

1712874914804.png

We heard all kinds if descriptions about the black kids in that fight. And that white girl was made out to be the victim of the fake epidemic of blacks attacking whites. Come to find out that the white girl was not such a pure innocent child.

Kaylee Gain was suspended from school for brawling with another student day before fracturing skull in fight: sources​

The Missouri teen who was left fighting for her life after having her head pounded into the sidewalk earlier this month was suspended from school the day prior for brawling with another student, The Post has learned.

Kaylee Gain, 16, suffered a skull fracture and a brain bleed that left her in a coma for two weeks after she squared off with another female teen about a mile away from Hazelwood East High School in St. Louis on March 8.

Her family revealed on Friday her condition is stable and she has been moved out of intensive care — though it is unclear whether she has regained consciousness.

The teen with whom Gain had an altercation the previous day was friends with the student who would later smash Gain’s head into the pavement, leaving her unconscious and her body twitching, sources said.

Of course we will now begin reading all kinds of excuses as the double standard of racism is applied here.

Indeed the white girl has been described as no 'saint', however watching the video the fatass black girl appears to literally be trying to kill her.

Most people don't fight to the death like kangaroos do. Also...I get the feeling not everyone in this thread has seen the uncensored version of this fight. If you haven't seen that...please watch it before commenting further.
I watched
It's all through this thread in several posts, including yours, which say the one girl had a right to bash the other girls head on the pavement and such should have no criminal repercussions.
I guess a lie doesn't care who tells it, you can't find one post where I said that this girl had a right to bash the other girls head. That's just a straight up lie.

I'm not an animal that would initiate or voluntarily participate in physical violence.
So, since the white girl threw the first punch you are calling her an animal.
If you're saying they were both out for murder, then the girl that got the upper hand and almost murdered should be charged with such. I don't care what color her skin was, I would hold the same opinion.
Bullshit, you clowns won't even acknowledge that the white kid threw the first punch.

Forum List

Back