Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

so your saying shes not a victim? shes a supposed victim? Maybe its a fake news storythat shes lying in a coma? so..... have you been intimidated by skinny armed girls often? or is this a new phenomenoon for you lately?
I am sure of you look for trouble you will find it.

Sounds like you hung around with some really shitty people in your younger years, explains a lot about why you are like you are. Lay with dogs you get fleas.
Yea unfortunately I grew up around a lot of racist whites and we had to fight, we didn't kiss racist white boys ass, we kicked them. Unlike boot lickers like you who would rather kiss them.

Right, that was a completely misleading first thread and an unnecessary distortion. Other kids around were maybe fighting with each other, but it was just these two going at it. My initial and only post on that thread at that time had questioned this.

Nevertheless, It was a story without Mach Man's unnecessary editorial.
No, it was a straight up lie to rile up the racist and it worked.

So, since the white girl threw the first punch you are calling her an animal.tify it.

Bullshit, you clowns won't even acknowledge that the white kid threw the first punch.

What don't you get about it being irrelevant? They're probably both immature little bitches, that still doesn't excuse one girl bashing the other's head into the cement until she went into a coma. You can't justify it. :dunno:

The racists are conveniently forgetting what they've been previously promoting, so here's a reminder....

From the source:
"A stand-your-ground law, sometimes called a "line in the sand" or "no duty to retreat" law, provides that people may use deadly force when they reasonably believe it to be necessary to defend against certain violent crimes (right of self-defense). Under such a law, people have no duty to retreat before using deadly force in self-defense, so long as they are in a place where they are lawfully present.[1] The exact details vary by jurisdiction."

I don’t think that applies here:

She came to fight and got whipped. When you racists show videos of whites beating blacks you guys cheer and say the met the wrong person. So little miss snow white came to fight and met the wrong person.
Has there been videos of white people beating blacks? I’m curious. I haven’t seen those videos.

What don't you get about it being irrelevant? They're probably both immature little bitches, that still doesn't excuse one girl bashing the other's head into the cement until she went into a coma. You can't justify it. :dunno:
That's just it dumb ass, I am not trying to excuse or justify what happened to this girl. I am looking at the reality of it, these girls got into a brawl and sometimes it is more than scratching and pulling hair.

That's just it dumb ass, I am not trying to excuse or justify what happened to this girl. I am looking at the reality of it, these girls got into a brawl and sometimes it is more than scratching and pulling hair.

I am not trying to excuse or justify what happened to this gir

Actually you are, in all the posts where you say “what is the goal when you are in a fight”. You’re clearly suggesting that what happened here was deserved.

So what? You literally have no point. Your black offender will be charged, the white girl will not, just as it should be. :itsok:

Isn't she simply suffering the consequences of her actions?

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Has she no agency?

Bottom line, she wrote a check her ass couldn't cash.

Sometimes kids fight and things go south, this is just one of those times.

Nothing more, nothing less.
maybe the kids you know beat other kids to near death .. but in civilized areas it doesn't happen .

Yea unfortunately I grew up around a lot of racist whites and we had to fight, we didn't kiss racist white boys ass, we kicked them. Unlike boot lickers like you who would rather kiss them.
bullshit .. you never fought anyone white without a cowardly gang helping you .. and if you did the white person was much smaller and weaker than you .

Forum List

Back