🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember the beautiful and smart Kayleigh Mcenany? Trump hates her now

Trump is quickly.becoming the angry old man at the corner house who yells at kids to get off of his lawn. It's a bit sad, he has taken so much for so !ong. Every man has his breaking point.
He is yelling at all the Dims and RINOs to get the hell out of politics.

Has this behavior by Trump never been seen and heard before? Of course not. It's literally like a day with a sunrise and a sunset. It's little more than a wash, rinse, repeat mantra. We've seen it hundreds of times before, and we will almost certainly see it countless times in the future.

Here's the question: Will we continue to be manipulated by it like a Pavlov's dog experiment?
Who cares about his behavior as long as he supports America, enforces our laws, and wipes out you Dimwits.

He demands loyalty and offers none. Enter his orbit at your own risk.

He's a mentally damaged child, and he'll never change.
It is easy for Progs to say since they march in near lockstep. It took Trump to wake up some of the Republican political class. Joe gets mild criticism from Progs and that is due to how he acts due to his dementia.

Finally a Trump statement I can agree with. She was as bad as him. At least he truly believes that he is a genius savior… she knew he was a dipshit and enabled him… that in my book is worse. Trump is simply retarded. Kaleigh is an opportunist at any cost.

It is easy for Progs to say since they march in near lockstep. It took Trump to wake up some of the Republican political class. Joe gets mild criticism from Progs and that is due to how he acts due to his dementia.
Stop projecting.

In a recent post on his social media platform, Truth Social, Trump accused McEnany of giving out the "wrong" poll numbers during an appearance on Fox News. He also called her "Milktoast" and said that she should be replaced by "REAL Stars" in Fox. He said the globalists can have her.

Like I keep saying, one has to wonder what special retards would ever work for Trump going forward.

Every last one of Trump's "best people" ended up scandalized or in prison, their reputations destroyed.

Trump is quickly.becoming the angry old man at the corner house who yells at kids to get off of his lawn. It's a bit sad, he has taken so much for so !ong. Every man has his breaking point.
I honestly believe Trump is near the end stages of methamphetamine addiction. He is showing many of the symptoms.

It has been reported by people who worked with him on his game show that he regularly snorted crushed Adderall, which is a methamphetamine.

That's why he sniffs so much during public appearances.

Sleeplessness (3 am rage tweets), paranoia, bursts of anger, and so forth. If he isn't careful, his heart will give out.

In a recent post on his social media platform, Truth Social, Trump accused McEnany of giving out the "wrong" poll numbers during an appearance on Fox News. He also called her "Milktoast" and said that she should be replaced by "REAL Stars" in Fox. He said the globalists can have her.

Just added to a long list of really stupid things he has said over the years, yet people still vote for the idiot.

He demands loyalty and offers none. Enter his orbit at your own risk.

He's a mentally damaged child, and he'll never change.
Again...there is no difference between Fascist Barbie and Stormy Daniels. I don't mean in terms of the physical actions that the latter vs. the former... I mean that they rolled with him when it was convenient and the moment they didn't, under the bus they went. They are on a par in terms of character.

Forum List

Back