Remember the debt ceiling

What? There is no debt ceiling for Republican Presidents. Deficits don't matter for them. Don't you want to make Mer-ka grrrrr8 again?

The republicrats better be mindful of the debt. After democrooks pissed and moaned about the Bush debt, and we pissed and moaned about obozo doubling it. It needs to be addressed.

Trump will have to raise it. He'll of course find someone else to blame, but he will. He's the biggest piece of shit to ever be elected to POTUS.

Even if the debt stays at it's present levels, we will finally get some bang for our bucks.
Don't worry. The debt won't stay at its present level. Trump and the GOP Congress are going to boost it to the moon.

Even if the debt stays at it's present levels, we will finally get some bang for our bucks.
Don't worry. The debt won't stay at its present level. Trump and the GOP Congress are going to boost it to the moon.
yeah. I keep telling myself 25 billion for a wall that probably will never be completed is just a drop in the bucket, and the gop will pass tax reform limiting expenditures and reducing rates (of course the 1% get most) , and entitlements will be cut back .....

On a good day I believe myself about 25%. LOL

yeah. I keep telling myself 25 billion for a wall that probably will never be completed is just a drop in the bucket, and the gop will pass tax reform limiting expenditures and reducing rates (of course the 1% get most) , and entitlements will be cut back .....

On a good day I believe myself about 25%. LOL

Self awareness is the first step :D

"I will never sign another bill like this again"...Donald J Trump, March 2018

I bet they actually believed him.

His "great success" with the economy is also being drastically revised downward.

Donald Trump’s Entire Story About the Economy Fell Apart This Week

I remember when he singed that bill in 2018 and all his worshipers on here gave him a free pass because he said he never would do it again.

Now, they are giving him a free pass again even though he lied.

It’s not good that’s for sure. Do you think he had another choice? There’s no way the democrats were going to cut anything. The republicans weren’t going to do it. Do you just shelve this loss or shut it all down? That is the question.

I bet they actually believed him.

His "great success" with the economy is also being drastically revised downward.

Donald Trump’s Entire Story About the Economy Fell Apart This Week

I remember when he singed that bill in 2018 and all his worshipers on here gave him a free pass because he said he never would do it again.

Now, they are giving him a free pass again even though he lied.

To be fair, they give every Republican a free pass when it comes to their alleged obsession with deficits. They gave Bush a free pass too.

It’s not good that’s for sure. Do you think he had another choice? There’s no way the democrats were going to cut anything. The republicans weren’t going to do it. Do you just shelve this loss or shut it all down? That is the question.

Was he lying or was he stupid? Both?

Forum List

Back