Remember the outrage over gay wedding cakes? Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake

Should bakers be forced to sell cakes for issues they don't like?

• Yes - unless of course it's a Republican issue.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • They should only be forced to comply with the liberal agenda.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The race to which I belong, the religion to which I follow, and the sexual orientation I choose to be aren't protected classes.

Religion itself is protected. Race itself is protected. Sexual orientation itself is protected (in places sexual orientation is protected)
Islam is protected.
Not Christianity.

The left bends over to appease Muslims in order not to offend them. As for Christians, the claim is they are wanting to create a theocracy.
No...what is true is that deplorable trumpanzees pretend that "the left bends over to appease muslims"....I could care less if I offend muslims. But the 1st Amendment is the 1st Amendment for all...despite how much you deplorable trumpanzees don't want that to be true.
It doesn't matter what you do. Your party does this.

He says he doesn't care if Muslims get offended then supports his party when they appease Muslims in order to not offend them.

No, they didn't.

Unlike you I am referencing a source.

Someone shows up in your lobby with a camera, and you start blurting out homophobic nonsense, then whine when everyone hates you for being a homophobe.

No one to blame but themselves.

Oh no you don't you gutless hack, you don't get to change your story without admitting you made shit up and got called on it.

All they said is they wouldn't want to work a gay wedding, that isn't homophobic nonsense, it's their honest opinion.

It's interesting that you only blame the victim when you hate the victim. What a fucking loser you are.

Oh no you don't you gutless hack, you don't get to change your story without admitting you made shit up and got called on it.

All they said is they wouldn't want to work a gay wedding, that isn't homophobic nonsense, it's their honest opinion.

It's interesting that you only blame the victim when you hate the victim. What a fucking loser you are.

Hey, they could have just kept their mouths shut. They probably should have kept their mouths shut.

Instead, they said, "I'm going to be on the TV, Cleetus!"

Hilarity ensued.

They chose to say homophobic stuff to the media.

Unlike the Cryer-Bowmans, who made a complaint and had their personal information spread all over the internet.

No, they didn't.

Unlike you I am referencing a source.

Someone shows up in your lobby with a camera, and you start blurting out homophobic nonsense, then whine when everyone hates you for being a homophobe.

No one to blame but themselves.

You get on this forum and start showing that you kiss Obama's ass then whine when people call you an ass kisser.

No one to blame but yourself, NL. Pucker up.

Hey, they could have just kept their mouths shut. They probably should have kept their mouths shut.

Hilarity ensued.

Unlike the Cryer-Bowmans, who made a complaint and had their personal information spread all over the internet.

But that isn't what you claimed earlier, you said they seeked it out. All they did was answer some questions from a reporter.

What a little bitch you are. With Apologies to Stone and Parker.

WEEELL JoeB's a bitch he's a big fat bitch, he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world he's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch, he's a bitch to all the boys and girls

On Monday he's a bitch, on Tuesday he's a bitch, on Wednesday through Saturday he's a bitch, then on Sunday just to be different he's a super king kamaya-maya bee-atch!

Come on you all know the words!Have you ever met that ass JoeB he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world he's a mean old bitch and he has stupid hair he's a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch he's a stupid bitch! Joe B's a bitch and he's just a dirty bitch!

But that isn't what you claimed earlier, you said they seeked it out. All they did was answer some questions from a reporter.

distinction without a difference, buddy.

They decided to make homophobic comments on live TV.

And they were really, really surprised when gay folks were upset with that?

But like I said, I think I need to put your OCD ass on ignore for a few weeks until you grow up.

Hilarity ensued.

What a little bitch you are. With Apologies to Stone and Parker.

WEEELL JoeB's a bitch he's a big fat bitch, he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world he's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch, he's a bitch to all the boys and girls

On Monday he's a bitch, on Tuesday he's a bitch, on Wednesday through Saturday he's a bitch, then on Sunday just to be different he's a super king kamaya-maya bee-atch!

Come on you all know the words!Have you ever met that ass JoeB he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world he's a mean old bitch and he has stupid hair he's a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch he's a stupid bitch! Joe B's a bitch and he's just a dirty bitch!

Good thing you apologized to Stone and Parker in advance. :D

JoeB is a bitch, that's for sure.

distinction without a difference, buddy.

They decided to make homophobic comments on live TV.

And they were really, really surprised when gay folks were upset with that?

But like I said, I think I need to put your OCD ass on ignore for a few weeks until you grow up.

No plenty of difference, you are just punking out because you got caught in a hard lie.

Saying you don't want to work a gay wedding because of your religious convictions is not homophobic.

No plenty of difference, you are just punking out because you got caught in a hard lie.

No, there's no difference at all. Camera showed up, they thought, "Wow, free commercial, and all our neighbors hate the gays just like Jesus did!"

Can't work up a lot of sympathy for them when they found out otherwise.

Saying you don't want to work a gay wedding because of your religious convictions is not homophobic.

Yeah, actually, it is.

Because if they were, they'd also deny services to

People with tattoos -
People who wear jewelry
People who wear braids
Women who wear pants
Women who aren't virgins on their wedding nights
People who work on Sunday

all of which are also proscribed by the bible.

Selectively reading the bible to justify your irrational hate is homophobia.

No, there's no difference at all. Camera showed up, they thought, "Wow, free commercial, and all our neighbors hate the gays just like Jesus did!"

Can't work up a lot of sympathy for them when they found out otherwise.

Yeah, actually, it is.

Because if they were, they'd also deny services to

People with tattoos -
People who wear jewelry
People who wear braids
Women who wear pants
Women who aren't virgins on their wedding nights
People who work on Sunday

all of which are also proscribed by the bible.

Selectively reading the bible to justify your irrational hate is homophobia.

You have no idea of their motives, yet you assume the worst because of your bigotry.

You don't get to decide how a person follows their religion, and neither does the government in almost all cases.

What a fucking bitchy busybody you are.

And a liar.

You get on this forum and start showing that you kiss Obama's ass then whine when people call you an ass kisser.

Actually, I've criticized Obama when it's appropriate, and praised him when it's appropriate.

Unlike you guys, who hate your own ideas when the black guy proposed them.

You haven't pulled you nose out of his black ass long enough to do anything but praise him, NL.

Religion itself is protected. Race itself is protected. Sexual orientation itself is protected (in places sexual orientation is protected)
Islam is protected.
Not Christianity.

The left bends over to appease Muslims in order not to offend them. As for Christians, the claim is they are wanting to create a theocracy.
No...what is true is that deplorable trumpanzees pretend that "the left bends over to appease muslims"....I could care less if I offend muslims. But the 1st Amendment is the 1st Amendment for all...despite how much you deplorable trumpanzees don't want that to be true.
It doesn't matter what you do. Your party does this.

He says he doesn't care if Muslims get offended then supports his party when they appease Muslims in order to not offend them.
How does the Democrats appease muslims more than what is due to anyone?

Actually, I've criticized Obama when it's appropriate, and praised him when it's appropriate.

Unlike you guys, who hate your own ideas when the black guy proposed them.

You haven't pulled you nose out of his black ass long enough to do anything but praise him, NL.
Again, I simply cannot understand why RW trumpanzees get tagged with a "racist" rap....

You have no idea of their motives, yet you assume the worst because of your bigotry.

Naw, when you hate someone because you don't like the sex they are having, I've got a pretty good idea of your motives.

You see, they've done studies, that most homophobic people are in fact latent, self-loathing homosexuals.

Study Reveals Homophobic Men Are, In Fact, More Likely To Be Gay

Which just about says it all.

You don't get to decide how a person follows their religion, and neither does the government in almost all cases.

Well, except that this doesn't apply to your business. sorry, you can be an insecure latent homosexual all day, using Jesus to keep it down, but your business is a public accommedation. Suck it, bitches.

Naw, when you hate someone because you don't like the sex they are having, I've got a pretty good idea of your motives.

You see, they've done studies, that most homophobic people are in fact latent, self-loathing homosexuals.

Study Reveals Homophobic Men Are, In Fact, More Likely To Be Gay

Which just about says it all.

Well, except that this doesn't apply to your business. sorry, you can be an insecure latent homosexual all day, using Jesus to keep it down, but your business is a public accommedation. Suck it, bitches.

lol" studies.

So you are left with "I know I am but what are you??" arguments...

You hate people because of what they worship and how they worship, which is far more unhinged than not wanting to bake someone a cake.

Most of these people don't care what you do inside your own home, they just don't want to be forced to endorse said acts or behavior.

You on the other hand demand complete submission to your views, OR ELSE.

That makes you the asshole, not them despite your protests to the contrary.

Do I think that Bakers should have baked the cake? Of course.

Are any Bakers obligated to bake a Trump birthday cake?

Are they refusing because of 'race'? In other words are they refusing because Trump is white? If yes- they can be sued. If not because of race- continue below:

Are they refusing because of Trump's religion- or lack of religion? In other words are they refusing to bake his cake because Trump is a serial adulterer who has violated Christian tenets? If yes- they can be sued- if not because of religion- continue below:

Are they refusing to bake because of Trump's gender? If yes- then they can be sued. If not see below

Are they refusing to bake because of Trump's sexual orientation? If in California(where this boy lives) and in a few other states- yes they can sue- if they live in most states- no they cannot sue.

Otherwise- refusing to bake a cake celebrating Trump or Obama or the KKK or the ACLU is perfectly okay.

A business should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason. If the person doesn't like it, tough shit. Go elsewhere.

Your opinion is noted.

It doesn't reflect the law though- my post was in regards to the law.

My opinion reflects reality. You ignore it because you can't stand to be told no. Typical Liberal spoiled brat.

LOL

Your opinion reflects the Conservatives who hate State's rights and hate being told to follow the law- Typical Contard spoiled brat.

You do know special protections under the law is unconstitutional, Right? See the 14th amendment, it demands equal protection.

Let me quote the 14th Amendment for you- Section 1 is the only section to refer to 'rights'

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

So are state public accommodation laws violating the 14th Amendment? If you believe that they are- feel free to go to court to make that argument. That is how you challenge a law that you believe is unconstitutional.

Do I think that Bakers should have baked the cake? Of course.

Are any Bakers obligated to bake a Trump birthday cake?

Are they refusing because of 'race'? In other words are they refusing because Trump is white? If yes- they can be sued. If not because of race- continue below:

Are they refusing because of Trump's religion- or lack of religion? In other words are they refusing to bake his cake because Trump is a serial adulterer who has violated Christian tenets? If yes- they can be sued- if not because of religion- continue below:

Are they refusing to bake because of Trump's gender? If yes- then they can be sued. If not see below

Are they refusing to bake because of Trump's sexual orientation? If in California(where this boy lives) and in a few other states- yes they can sue- if they live in most states- no they cannot sue.

Otherwise- refusing to bake a cake celebrating Trump or Obama or the KKK or the ACLU is perfectly okay.

A business should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason. If the person doesn't like it, tough shit. Go elsewhere.

Your opinion is noted.

It doesn't reflect the law though- my post was in regards to the law.

Your post was in regards to be a faggot loving piece of shit Liberal.

My opinion reflects reality. You ignore it because you can't stand to be told no. Typical Liberal spoiled brat.
Says someone who doesn't like a law but thinks they will accomplish change just by whining on a forum..................

You seem to think you've accomplished something by posting an avatar with a monkey in it and kissing his black ass. Pucker up NL.

Fascinating that you see a picture of President Obama- and you fixate on kissing his 'black ass'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back