Remember the outrage over gay wedding cakes? Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake

Should bakers be forced to sell cakes for issues they don't like?

• Yes - unless of course it's a Republican issue.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • They should only be forced to comply with the liberal agenda.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the kind of idiot that would defend the concept of protected classes then claim that's equality despite those protected classes having something applied to them the rest of us do not. Maybe he's one of those that only applies equality when it come to the results.
What is not applied to you?

I'm not part of any protected class. I don't need to be in order to succeed. If having something applied to involves being part of a protected class, it's proof you're inferior.
You most certainly are. Do you have a race? You are part of a protected class. Do you have a religion? You are part of a protected class. Do you have a sexual orientation? You are part of a protected class (in some states).

The race to which I belong, the religion to which I follow, and the sexual orientation I choose to be aren't protected classes.

Religion itself is protected. Race itself is protected. Sexual orientation itself is protected (in places sexual orientation is protected)
Islam is protected.
Not Christianity.

I'm not part of any protected class. I don't need to be in order to succeed. If having something applied to involves being part of a protected class, it's proof you're inferior.
You most certainly are. Do you have a race? You are part of a protected class. Do you have a religion? You are part of a protected class. Do you have a sexual orientation? You are part of a protected class (in some states).

The race to which I belong, the religion to which I follow, and the sexual orientation I choose to be aren't protected classes.

Religion itself is protected. Race itself is protected. Sexual orientation itself is protected (in places sexual orientation is protected)

This must have had the heads of leftwingers spinning. Do you go after the ragheads and help the faggots or vice versa.

Where’s the Outrage? Muslim Bakeries in Michigan Refuse to Bake Cakes for Gay Weddings

No, not really.

Rush Limbaugh, Dearborn and the Muslim Baker Bigotry Myth | HuffPost

Then what's the difference if someone refuses to do a gay themed cake, it's the cake that's refused, not the person.

No "gay themed" cake was asked for in either the Sweetcakes by Melissa case or Masterpiece Cakes case as there were not discussions on decorations. The owners refused service based on who the customers were, there were no discussions of decorations.

This is a fact in the court documents and both the Klein's and Mr. Phillips agreed to those statements of facts in that no decorations were discussion.

>>>>

Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy: Report

Do I think that Bakers should have baked the cake? Of course.

Are any Bakers obligated to bake a Trump birthday cake?

Are they refusing because of 'race'? In other words are they refusing because Trump is white? If yes- they can be sued. If not because of race- continue below:

Are they refusing because of Trump's religion- or lack of religion? In other words are they refusing to bake his cake because Trump is a serial adulterer who has violated Christian tenets? If yes- they can be sued- if not because of religion- continue below:

Are they refusing to bake because of Trump's gender? If yes- then they can be sued. If not see below

Are they refusing to bake because of Trump's sexual orientation? If in California(where this boy lives) and in a few other states- yes they can sue- if they live in most states- no they cannot sue.

Otherwise- refusing to bake a cake celebrating Trump or Obama or the KKK or the ACLU is perfectly okay.

Islam is protected.
Not Christianity.

Guess again, Skippy.

Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, or national origin in certain places of public accommodation, such as hotels, restaurants, and places of entertainment.

Islam is protected.
Not Christianity.

The left bends over to appease Muslims in order not to offend them. As for Christians, the claim is they are wanting to create a theocracy.

Are they refusing because of 'race'? In other words are they refusing because Trump is white? If yes- they can be sued. If not because of race- continue below:

Are they refusing because of Trump's religion- or lack of religion? In other words are they refusing to bake his cake because Trump is a serial adulterer who has violated Christian tenets? If yes- they can be sued- if not because of religion- continue below:

Are they refusing to bake because of Trump's gender? If yes- then they can be sued. If not see below

Are they refusing to bake because of Trump's sexual orientation? If in California(where this boy lives) and in a few other states- yes they can sue- if they live in most states- no they cannot sue.

Otherwise- refusing to bake a cake celebrating Trump or Obama or the KKK or the ACLU is perfectly okay.

A business should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason. If the person doesn't like it, tough shit. Go elsewhere.

A business should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason. If the person doesn't like it, tough shit. Go elsewhere.

Your opinion is noted.

It doesn't reflect the law though- my post was in regards to the law.

Your opinion is noted.

Your post was in regards to be a faggot loving piece of shit Liberal.

My opinion reflects reality. You ignore it because you can't stand to be told no. Typical Liberal spoiled brat.

Your opinion is noted.

My opinion reflects reality. You ignore it because you can't stand to be told no. Typical Liberal spoiled brat.

LOL

Your opinion reflects the Conservatives who hate State's rights and hate being told to follow the law- Typical Contard spoiled brat.

Your opinion is noted.

LOL

Your opinion reflects the Conservatives who hate State's rights and hate being told to follow the law- Typical Contard spoiled brat.

Conservatives advocate for States' rights. Perhaps you've heard of the 10th Amendment?

Who told you that lie. Is that what you heard when Obama farted in your face when you were kissing his half black/half white trash ass?

Your opinion is noted.

LOL

Conservatives advocate for States' rights. Perhaps you've heard of the 10th Amendment?

Who told you that lie. Is that what you heard when Obama farted in your face when you were kissing his half black/half white trash ass?

All Public Accommodation laws that protect gays are local or state laws. The one that protects Christians is FEDERAL.

How is there an unequal application of the law?

I can't deny you a cake if you're a fag, but I can if I don't like your politics, really? How about if I just don't like the way you're dressed?

How has denied anyone a cake based on politics? Name the bakeries who did that to that boy's mom.

BTW...they can't deny you a cake if you are straight either....

So you're saying I can go to a bakery ran by homos and order a cake that says God hates fags and delivered to a God hates fags party and they'd be required by law to do it if they offer delivery service?

NO...what I'm saying is that if you go to a gay baker and they refuse to make you a cake because you are a straight person. It's not the cake...it's the person that is refused. When will you understand the law?

Then what's the difference if someone refuses to do a gay themed cake, it's the cake that's refused, not the person.

Nope...it was the person refused.

Islam is protected.
Not Christianity.

Guess again, Skippy.

Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, or national origin in certain places of public accommodation, such as hotels, restaurants, and places of entertainment.

Nowhere does that say sexual orientation.

It's heartwarming to see libbies flopping and quacking when "what's good for the goose....." gets dropped right in their lap

Last edited:

Islam is protected.
Not Christianity.
How is islam protected in ways that christianity is not?

Islam is protected.
Not Christianity.

The left bends over to appease Muslims in order not to offend them. As for Christians, the claim is they are wanting to create a theocracy.
No...what is true is that deplorable trumpanzees pretend that "the left bends over to appease muslims"....I could care less if I offend muslims. But the 1st Amendment is the 1st Amendment for all...despite how much you deplorable trumpanzees don't want that to be true.

So...work to get the PA laws in your state repealed......they aren't gonna get repealed if you do nothing.

Your opinion is noted.

Your post was in regards to be a faggot loving piece of shit Liberal.

Says someone who doesn't like a law but thinks they will accomplish change just by whining on a forum..................

So...work to get the PA laws in your state repealed......they aren't gonna get repealed if you do nothing.

I'm all for Bodey's being a protected class. Save the Whales!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back