Remember the outrage over gay wedding cakes? Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake

Should bakers be forced to sell cakes for issues they don't like?

• Yes - unless of course it's a Republican issue.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • They should only be forced to comply with the liberal agenda.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cryer_Bowman's were subject to death threats after Klein published their names and addresses on Social Media. Yes, it was a little more than 'butthurt".

At this point EVERYONE is subject to death threats via the internet in these discussions.

Same as the people at memories pizza. but you don't like them so it doesn't matter.
Oh...well that makes it ok then...........somewhere.....in trump-land.....

It makes it part of the environment progressive idiots like you have helped to create.
Wait....you are blaming social media on progressives? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thank you....see, it pays to have smart, college trained people to advance technology.

No I am blaming the "my view or die" concept on progressives, something they took over from the right after the 80's.

You morons are the new moral majority, and that isn't a compliment.
Show the causal link between "my view or die" and progressives and ONLY progressives. I look forward to seeing your research results.

At this point EVERYONE is subject to death threats via the internet in these discussions.

Same as the people at memories pizza. but you don't like them so it doesn't matter.

It makes it part of the environment progressive idiots like you have helped to create.
Wait....you are blaming social media on progressives? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thank you....see, it pays to have smart, college trained people to advance technology.

No I am blaming the "my view or die" concept on progressives, something they took over from the right after the 80's.

Show the causal link between "my view or die" and progressives and ONLY progressives. I look forward to seeing your research results.

One can see it in every protest being done by the wibble snowflakes, they aren't countering the speech they don't like, they are preventing it entirely.

When was the last time a progressive speech or march was shut down violently by the right?

I hope they lose their business license.
not me. i hope nothing happens to them.

nothing should have happened to the ones who didn't want to participate in the gay wedding.

people have their choices and we should respect that when we can. not get mad and demand OUR ways are taken into account but no one elses.

we need to stop making everything a fight.

Nope. Supporting Trump is a choice. Being gay is not. Simple difference which explains the differing results.

Someday, you will understand.

One can see it in every protest being done by the wibble snowflakes, they aren't countering the speech they don't like, they are preventing it entirely.

When was the last time a progressive speech or march was shut down violently by the right?
"One can see it in every protest....." so protests are bad? And only progressives protest? And there are death threats that go along with these protests?

Oh honey......your research/conclusion methods leave quite a bit to be desired......

Sorry, it was a cake in the shape of a red ball cap.
How disgusting.
Nothing wrong with it.....now name some of those bakeries the boy's mom "claims" refused to bake the cake for her. She can't seem to.
Considering they live in North Mexico, better known as California, I can see why nobody would bake it.
Who are those bakers who refused to bake the cake for that mother?

Where do you get your ghey cakes?
I don't have to buy them...our daughter is quite the baker and decorator....her hobby.

Has she ever done a hetero cake?

What you don't think the unequal applications of law isn't a constitutional issue?

How is there an unequal application of the law?

I can't deny you a cake if you're a fag, but I can if I don't like your politics, really? How about if I just don't like the way you're dressed?

How has denied anyone a cake based on politics? Name the bakeries who did that to that boy's mom.

BTW...they can't deny you a cake if you are straight either....

So you're saying I can go to a bakery ran by homos and order a cake that says God hates fags and delivered to a God hates fags party and they'd be required by law to do it if they offer delivery service?

NO...what I'm saying is that if you go to a gay baker and they refuse to make you a cake because you are a straight person. It's not the cake...it's the person that is refused. When will you understand the law?

Then what's the difference if someone refuses to do a gay themed cake, it's the cake that's refused, not the person.

"One can see it in every protest....." so protests are bad? And only progressives protest? And there are death threats that go along with these protests?

Oh honey......your research/conclusion methods leave quite a bit to be desired......

GIYF. There is plenty of evidence for it if you wanted to bother to look it up.

The No Free Speech Movement at Berkeley

Interview: Antifa Means No Free Speech for Fascism - Black Rose Anarchist Federation

Not really getting why trumpanzees are getting that bad "racist" rap.
Racist you say?

Your opinion is noted and laughed at.
Only by hypocrites who expect double-standards.
You don't believe in true equality....only special treatment

He's the kind of idiot that would defend the concept of protected classes then claim that's equality despite those protected classes having something applied to them the rest of us do not. Maybe he's one of those that only applies equality when it come to the results.

What is not applied to you?

I'm not part of any protected class. I don't need to be in order to succeed. If having something applied to involves being part of a protected class, it's proof you're inferior.

You most certainly are. Do you have a race? You are part of a protected class. Do you have a religion? You are part of a protected class. Do you have a sexual orientation? You are part of a protected class (in some states).

The race to which I belong, the religion to which I follow, and the sexual orientation I choose to be aren't protected classes.

Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy: Report
Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy: Report
What is a "pro-trump" birthday cake?
1549250_10200423990682586_1604834561_n.jpg

How is there an unequal application of the law?

I can't deny you a cake if you're a fag, but I can if I don't like your politics, really? How about if I just don't like the way you're dressed?

How has denied anyone a cake based on politics? Name the bakeries who did that to that boy's mom.

BTW...they can't deny you a cake if you are straight either....

So you're saying I can go to a bakery ran by homos and order a cake that says God hates fags and delivered to a God hates fags party and they'd be required by law to do it if they offer delivery service?

NO...what I'm saying is that if you go to a gay baker and they refuse to make you a cake because you are a straight person. It's not the cake...it's the person that is refused. When will you understand the law?

Then what's the difference if someone refuses to do a gay themed cake, it's the cake that's refused, not the person.

When did that happen? Oh right, it didn't. In all the other Public Accommodation cases, the (gay) people in question did not order "gay themed" cakes. The couples ordered wedding cakes. The only thing different was the customers

Racist you say?

He's the kind of idiot that would defend the concept of protected classes then claim that's equality despite those protected classes having something applied to them the rest of us do not. Maybe he's one of those that only applies equality when it come to the results.

I'm not part of any protected class. I don't need to be in order to succeed. If having something applied to involves being part of a protected class, it's proof you're inferior.

You most certainly are. Do you have a race? You are part of a protected class. Do you have a religion? You are part of a protected class. Do you have a sexual orientation? You are part of a protected class (in some states).

The race to which I belong, the religion to which I follow, and the sexual orientation I choose to be aren't protected classes.

Religion itself is protected. Race itself is protected. Sexual orientation itself is protected (in places sexual orientation is protected)

Racist you say?

Yes they are. Race of any kind is protected, as is your religion and your sexual orientation. If anyone refuses to bake you a cake, or rent you an apartment because of any one of the three, you can sue their ass.

Most reasonable people can tell what is a reasonable use of government power to resolve disputes.
Then I can safely assume that you are NOT among the reasonable people ?? How'd things work out for you Joe - did you get therapy yet or are you still beating up Nuns ?

Religion itself is protected. Race itself is protected. Sexual orientation itself is protected (in places sexual orientation is protected)

This must have had the heads of leftwingers spinning. Do you go after the ragheads and help the faggots or vice versa.

Where’s the Outrage? Muslim Bakeries in Michigan Refuse to Bake Cakes for Gay Weddings

This must have had the heads of leftwingers spinning. Do you go after the ragheads and help the faggots or vice versa.

Where’s the Outrage? Muslim Bakeries in Michigan Refuse to Bake Cakes for Gay Weddings
So you're a Liberal Troll are you ? .. stop abusing that Tea Party Flag . You are not a member --- occupy Democrats maybe, but you're no patriot.

So you're a Liberal Troll are you ? .. stop abusing that Tea Party Flag . You are not a member --- occupy Democrats maybe, but you're no patriot.

If you think I'm abusing it, step up and stop me. Until then, crawl back under your rock and shut your fucking hole. Not my problem you can't understand what you're being told.

Nothing wrong with it.....now name some of those bakeries the boy's mom "claims" refused to bake the cake for her. She can't seem to.
Considering they live in North Mexico, better known as California, I can see why nobody would bake it.
Who are those bakers who refused to bake the cake for that mother?

Where do you get your ghey cakes?
San Francisco.

IMG_0993.JPG.cf.jpg
There's a deli in Hillcrest that makes those.....very good.
Looks delicious....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back