Remember the outrage over gay wedding cakes? Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake

Should bakers be forced to sell cakes for issues they don't like?

• Yes - unless of course it's a Republican issue.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • They should only be forced to comply with the liberal agenda.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you think I'm black.

No, just a NL. No difference.
Not really getting why trumpanzees are getting that bad "racist" rap.
Racist you say?

Correct. Trump supporters aren't a protected class, even though many of them could qualify under the Americans with Disabilities act. There are certain protections for the mentally challenged.
That makes no sense.
Protected classes are a Democrat fallacy.
No class of people should have an advantage over any other because of their age, sex, race, religion, income, political affiliation, or sexual-orientation.

Your opinion is noted and laughed at.
Only by hypocrites who expect double-standards.
You don't believe in true equality....only special treatment

He's the kind of idiot that would defend the concept of protected classes then claim that's equality despite those protected classes having something applied to them the rest of us do not. Maybe he's one of those that only applies equality when it come to the results.

Democrats.
They like being on both sides of each every issue. They want equal everything for themselves but not for everyone else.

They want special when it benefits them and less than equal when it involves doing something.

I'm guessing you think I'm black.

Racist you say?

Correct. Trump supporters aren't a protected class, even though many of them could qualify under the Americans with Disabilities act. There are certain protections for the mentally challenged.
That makes no sense.
No class of people should have an advantage over any other because of their age, sex, race, religion, income, political affiliation, or sexual-orientation.

He's the kind of idiot that would defend the concept of protected classes then claim that's equality despite those protected classes having something applied to them the rest of us do not. Maybe he's one of those that only applies equality when it come to the results.

What is not applied to you?

Heterosexuals can't have a bakery refuse to do a cake for their wedding then sue them yet faggots can.

Huh?

I see nothing about: "Watching hookers piss on a bed"?

fail?

You didn't read the first link then. It's the Steele dossier.

Link does not resolve.

But sounds like trash anyway - so good.

upload_2017-8-8_13-2-33.png

Which has been proven to be fake. It's veracity exists nowhere but on message boards where clueless democrats cling to any straw.

well played.

Racist you say?

That makes no sense.

I'm not part of any protected class. I don't need to be in order to succeed. If having something applied to involves being part of a protected class, it's proof you're inferior.

You most certainly are. Do you have a race? You are part of a protected class. Do you have a religion? You are part of a protected class. Do you have a sexual orientation? You are part of a protected class (in some states).

Racist you say?

That makes no sense.

Heterosexuals can't have a bakery refuse to do a cake for their wedding then sue them yet faggots can.

1. The couple didn't sue.....when are you going to actually become knowledgeable about the case?
2. If you are refused service because you are heterosexual....you have the same avenue of complaint to the state as that couple did.

I've informed all my elected reps of my opinion. The 13th amendment supposedly abolished forced servitude. The 14th supposedly provide for equal protections under the law. Forcing people to serve any "protected class" violates both.

The Supreme Court has ruled that your theory is ass backward. When the Supreme Court rules, its ruling become Constitutional. The protected class is being provided equal protection under the Supreme Court rulings. In addition, your theory of "forced servitude" in nonsense. No one is forcing the baker to be a baker. If the baker does not like or agree with federal and state laws that regulate that business, they have the option of not being in that business, or at least in that business to the degree that they make the controversial products, personalized cakes in this instance.

Show me in the Constitution where the feds are allowed to regulate a local bakery that doesn't ship their products interstate.

Show us how you've worked to get your STATE PA laws repealed.....what have you actively done? Petition? Start a repeal organization? What?

Deflection, what's wrong can't you give me an answer? We were talking about feds and you want to shift gears to the State. Do try to stay on topic.

HOw were the Feds involved in this OP case? Can you point that out for me...since that's the topic of this thread?

Sorry you lack the ability to follow the flow of a conversation, maybe you should read the string again.

The Supreme Court has ruled that your theory is ass backward. When the Supreme Court rules, its ruling become Constitutional. The protected class is being provided equal protection under the Supreme Court rulings. In addition, your theory of "forced servitude" in nonsense. No one is forcing the baker to be a baker. If the baker does not like or agree with federal and state laws that regulate that business, they have the option of not being in that business, or at least in that business to the degree that they make the controversial products, personalized cakes in this instance.

Show me in the Constitution where the feds are allowed to regulate a local bakery that doesn't ship their products interstate.

Show us how you've worked to get your STATE PA laws repealed.....what have you actively done? Petition? Start a repeal organization? What?

Deflection, what's wrong can't you give me an answer? We were talking about feds and you want to shift gears to the State. Do try to stay on topic.

HOw were the Feds involved in this OP case? Can you point that out for me...since that's the topic of this thread?

Sorry you lack the ability to follow the flow of a conversation, maybe you should read the string again.

I'm sticking with the thread topic....why aren't you?

Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy: Report
A GIANT ORANGE CLOWN WITH LITTLE HANDS AND A MOUTH READY TO TAKE A C0CK. Who could resist baking a cake like that. Humorless cretins.
Sorry, it was a cake in the shape of a red ball cap.
How disgusting.
Nothing wrong with it.....now name some of those bakeries the boy's mom "claims" refused to bake the cake for her. She can't seem to.

It's intelligence gathered by a former British intelligence officer when he was hired by Republicans doing opposition research on Trump. Intelligence isn't evidence...but parts of the dossier have already been verified.

A GIANT ORANGE CLOWN WITH LITTLE HANDS AND A MOUTH READY TO TAKE A C0CK. Who could resist baking a cake like that. Humorless cretins.
How disgusting.
Nothing wrong with it.....now name some of those bakeries the boy's mom "claims" refused to bake the cake for her. She can't seem to.
Considering they live in North Mexico, better known as California, I can see why nobody would bake it.

Which has been proven to be fake. It's veracity exists nowhere but on message boards where clueless democrats cling to any straw.

No, it hasn't been proven to be fake. It's quite real intelligence. (Intelligence isn't evidence...they're working in that. Be patient)

How disgusting.
Considering they live in North Mexico, better known as California, I can see why nobody would bake it.
Who are those bakers who refused to bake the cake for that mother?

What you don't think the unequal applications of law isn't a constitutional issue?

What you don't think the unequal applications of law isn't a constitutional issue?

How is there an unequal application of the law?

Bullshit, they pay their way just like everyone else, they're no more subsidized than you are.

Um, no, they really don't. They get shitloads of tax breaks and special considerations.

Or as a Great Man said, "you didn't build that."

How is there an unequal application of the law?

I can't deny you a cake if you're a fag, but I can if I don't like your politics, really? How about if I just don't like the way you're dressed?

They were not subject to the economic and political harm that blacks were, not even close.

Ruining someone over butt hurt is not reasonable.

The Cryer_Bowman's were subject to death threats after Klein published their names and addresses on Social Media. Yes, it was a little more than 'butthurt".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back